Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I believe Obama's Secret Agenda is to literally Escalate World WAR 3 ON CHRISTMAS DAY of this year

This morning when I woke up around 7:15 am, this thought came to mind about what Obama has said about what he would do in his second term in office and he means it. "Win the war ON CHRISTMAS". We know he hates Christians, and despises Jesus, and who Jesus is, and has already shown us dislike for not celebrating Christmas with Jesus included in it's traditional way, especially no nativity scene, etc...! However, I believe there is more that meets the "ear" not "eye" in this case, Obama, may try to ESCALATE, all out WW3 with Russia over Syria, on or about Christmas eve or Day, in order to stay in office INDEFINITELY as Dictator in charge and it won't be a laughing matter, or funny, like some who laughed in this first short video below. The second video is to do with the prophecy given to an Jewish boy, at his near death experience, about who will escalate , WW3, and he said it was Obama. The 3rd video, Queen state back in her 2015 Christmas speech "Enjoy your final Christmas"

All I can add it sure looks like me might be home (heaven) for Christmas 2016 after all is said and done; THE RAPTURE IS IMMINENT, LET'S CELEBRATE IT IN HEAVEN THIS YEAR VIA THE RAPTURE.

MARANATHA,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Obama Secret Agenda Christmas War 2012 SpeechPublished on Dec 1, 2015

Obama's 2nd Term Secret Agenda and Prophecy of a 15 year old Boy from his near death experience!!!

Published on Dec 1, 2015
Obama: Let me just say, to my conspiracy orientated friends on the right, who think I'm planning to unleash some secret agenda; "You're absolutely right"! (Crowd Laughs) So allow me to close with a quick preview of the Secret Agenda, you can expect in a 2nd Obama Administration. In my first term, we ended the War in Iraq. In my 2nd term, I will win the War on Christmas. (Crowd Laughs)

Queen Warns OBAMA NOT LEAVING OFFICE 2016 2017

Queen state back in her 2015 Christmas speech "Enjoy your final Christmas"

Published on Nov 9, 2016
LAST WARNING obama last president of america 2016

Re: I believe Obama's Secret Agenda is to literally Escalate World WAR 3 ON CHRISTMAS DAY of this

Valerie, Kathy & Everyone--

Now "that" would be absolutely marvelous if we could celebrate Christmas in heaven, with our Birthday Boy--Jesus. Just imagine all the candles on His cake, uh!?

Tomorrow, Black Friday, I have to go down to our local DMV to get my DL renewed. Me thinks that I might tell them that this just may be my last renewal--PERIOD!!!, b/c I am heavenbound in the "very" near future.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: I believe Obama's Secret Agenda is to literally Escalate World WAR 3 ON CHRISTMAS DAY of this

Seems to me Jesus is going to need a huge cake to hold them all. =)

Seriously, I pray that God will thwart you-know-who from carrying out that wicked plot, if he is plotting it.

Kathy G.

Seriously, I pray that God will thwart you-know-who from carrying out that wicked plot, if he is plotting it.

That makes two us, Kathy...for I agree totally with you, sis!!!

Now, isn't this proof enough to prove to you that Zero is indeed "the" AC!?! This man is the "pure" essence of evil!!! Plain 'n' simple.

He's pulling this crap before President & VP Elect Donald Trump & Mike Pence even gets into Office in the White House, to boot!

Maranatha!
Tammy

So was Adolf Hitler, and while he was in power, there were people who thought that he was the Antichrist. Obviously, he was not, but I don't think that anyone would argue that he lacked the Antichrist spirit. He was most definitely truly evil, as Obama is now.

Just being an evil man doesn't qualify one to be the Antichrist. Whoever ends up having that role will be of Roman descent.

Kathy G.

Seriously, Kathy, it's all in God's hands right now. What we may believe that could happen, can be overturned by unknown near future events, and God willing President Elect Donald Trump will be inaugurated into office, POTUS.

I sure hope Obama fails with his secret agenda, after all we don't need anything to happen, in order for the Rapture to take place; it's imminent.

By the way Kathy & Tammy, Jesus won't need candles lit on his cake, because the Lord out shines any and all lights in this world and the next.

Waiting for that Glorious day to arrive, and trusting God will come through, at the Lord's perfect timing.

Maranatha!

Valerie

The RAPTURE on (or around) Christmas 2016!

FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT

To the extend of the Rapture happening on or around Christmas, I agree to this fact, only because the Rapture has always been imminent. Some of the facts I do not agree with especially in the website http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm, a snippet I have copied and pasted the text, next message down.

I do not believe we are or have been are going through the great tribulation as yet; however; I do believe just as the Rapture is at hand and imminent, so is the great Tribulation as well. They are both very closed together. For when they say "peace and safety" sudden destruction will fall.

It does make sense, that during Christmas, everyone, is saying peace on earth and good will toward men, however, there may be no peace this Christmas 2016; instead, The Rapture & Sudden Destruction Nuclear WW3 attack, simultaneously.

Look up, everyone, we may be home for this "Christmas" after all is said and done!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The RAPTURE on (or around) Christmas 2016!

Published on Nov 20, 2016
http://kbwealth4u.com/hell.htm - Are YOU going to Heaven or HELL?

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm - WARNING! The Rapture is in 2016! ARE YOU READY?

For your Discernment:

A Part taken from the link at the end of this short copied and pasted piece on the Rapture & start of WW3...Wow, wouldn't it be awesome, should this take place "The Rapture" that is, when most of us are "least expecting it too"; because of so many failed dates. Note I'm not setting a date here, but it sure sounds like a very viable possibility, after all the Rapture is "imminent", right!

Maranatha, Valerie.

The Rapture & Start of WW3 on December 23rd - 25th 2016 (24th Day of Kislev):

If you add 1,335 to March 22, 2013 (+ a 40-day grace period) you come to December 25, 2016. Haggai 2 tells us that the blessed day is from the end of the 24th of Kislev and Daniel 12 tells us that those who reach the end of the 1335 days are blessed. The "blessed day" is December 25, 2016, the end of the 1335 day count and the 25th day of Kislev.

Haggai 2 gives us 2 dates in regards to the Lord shaking the heavens and the earth - these 2 dates are: the 7th day of Tabernacles (when Mr. Obama was chosen as the Nobel Peace Prize winner in 2009) and the 24th day of Kislev, or Hannukah Eve (when Mr. Obama received the award). If these 2 dates started Daniel's 70th week, then the first rapture event must take place by Hanukkah in 2016, at the end of Daniel's 70th week.

I believe the first rapture event was supposed to have taken place last year, after the blood moons, 3 years after Mr. Obama was re-elected on the true 7th day of Tabernacles in 2012. But Jesus told us a parable of a fig tree that was to be cut down after 3 years. The gardener asks the owner of the tree for one final year to see if the tree will bear fruit before cutting it down. One final year was given to the US (the Queen in Revelation 18) but Haggai 2 tells us that until the 24th day of Kislev, the fig tree did not bear fruit. Hanukkah 2016 is the time for the fig tree to be cut down & for the Queen to be replaced by a new Queen - a chosen virgin Bride who will rule the earth with King Jesus for 1000 years.

In Esther, we read about the beautiful Queen Vashti who was called to come on the 7th day of a Feast to display her beauty to the world. Vashti refused to come. America, the beautiful Queen of Revelation 18 was also called on the true 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles in 2012 to display her beauty to the world, on Election Day, by choosing a man of character and morals to lead her. The beautiful Queen did not display her beauty to the world on that day and re-elected Mr. Obama. Vashti was removed as Queen and four years after this happened, a chosen virgin Bride named Esther was crowned as the new Queen on what would become the 7th day of Hanukkah. The Jewish people believe that judgment is proclaimed on the Feast of Trumpets, sealed on the Day of Atonement and delivered on the 7th day of Tabernacles. But in Haggai 2, we see how the Lord mentions the shaking of the heavens and the earth on the 7th day of Tabernacles, but then asks Haggai about being defiled and points him to a different date - which would later become the start of Hanukkah, the second Tabernacles festival. The Bride of Christ is still defiled and unable to celebrate Tabernacles in heaven with the Lord, but something is about to happen that will purify the Bride of Christ and she will be ready to celebrate by the 7th day of Hanukkah in 2016 (Dec 31/Jan 1).

In Summary, there is a third 7-year period that started when Obama accepted his Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo on December 10th 2009 (The 24th day of Kislev, or Hannukah Eve); and if you add seven Jewish years - you come to December 24th 2016 (The 24th day of Kislev, or Hannukah Eve & Christmas Eve) This is the day that prophecy teacher Grant Jeffrey believes that World War 3 would start! (See video above)

In addition, if you add a 40-week gestation period for the birth of a child, it takes you to the Revelation 12 sign (September 23rd 2017- SEE VIDEO BELOW) showing the birth of Jesus’ Millennial Kingdom on earth. What a perfect time for the Antichrist to step on the world scene when everyone is saying peace and safety around Christmas Eve. In fact a major battle of World War 1 was stopped on Christmas (See Christmas Truce of 1914 – World War 1). This is the only day where the whole world celebrates “Peace & Safety”.

While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. (1 Thessalonians 5:1-6)

NOTE: The Antichrist is shot in the head on (or around) the time that a 7-year period has transpired and the Rapture has taken place!

The months of: October to December 2016 - are very high potential times for the Rapture!

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm