Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mother Kicks Young Son Out of House for Voting for Trump in School Election & Updated Video

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Nov 12, 2016
Mother kicks son out of house because he voted for Donald Trump in school

UPDATE - Mother Who Kicked Child Out Over Trump Vote Now Under Investigation

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Nov 11, 2016
Link to Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB4m3...

A lot of you expressed concern over the young boy whose mother subjected him to extreme emotional abuse for having voted for Donald Trump in his elementary school's mock election.

I still don't think it's appropriate for me to release any of the woman's personal information to you, but i can say that law enforcement in Texas has been contacted. Detective Luerra with the Arcola Police Department has confirmed that the children seen in the video are safe. They've opened up an investigation and are working with Child Protective Services and the District Attorney's office.

The case number is 68229309 and the CPS caseworker's name is Corey, ID #1009. The various authorities continue to be inundated with calls from concerned citizens all around the country, so everyone involved in the case is giving the case the attention that it deserves.

I think it's unlikely that we'll hear anymore about this for a while as the cps investigation moves forward, but if i get any news about it, i'll share it with you - so make sure you have subscribed to my channel at www.youtube.com/prepare333 to receive updates.

Re: UPDATE - Mother Who Kicked Child Out Over Trump Vote Now Under Investigation

My Comments:

Terrible, physiological child abuse, my heart as a mother and grandmother breaks for this boy and his toddler brother. His younger brother is traumatized and burst into tears, because his big brother forced by his mother to leave the house. Thank God the authorities were called. Only a cold heart-ed mother could inflict such torture on her own child crying for expressing his opinion at school.

This is going way to far, and it sure proves that the love of many will grow cold..even for their own little children.

Thank God the authorities were called, and I pray, this child will truly be safe.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie