Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MUST SEE & HEAR - Donald Trump Prays with Religious Leaders

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Published on Oct 1, 2015

Re: MUST SEE & HEAR - Donald Trump Prays with Religious Leaders

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Praying for Trump at Black Church: Pastors Pray for Donald Trump in Cleveland to be US President

Published on Sep 21, 2016
WATCH FULL Town Hall: https://youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ WATCH Live: Donald Trump, Mike Pence campaign with Don King, Ben Carson at Cleveland Heights church. Donald Trump Remarks at Church in Cleveland Heights
CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio — There are just seven weeks until the November election, and Republican candidate Donald Trump is making another stop in Northeast Ohio Wednesday.

Trump and vice presidential candidate Mike Pence will take part in a discussion with pastors at the sanctuary of New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights around 9 a.m.

Following that meeting, Trump will participate in the taping of a town hall discussion focusing on issues affecting African-American voters.

It will air on Fox News Channel program “Hannity” on Wednesday night.

The church’s pastor, Dr. Darrell Scott, said the event was moved to Cleveland from Columbus on Sunday to provide adequate space for the taping of the Fox News town hall.

Scott is a long-time Trump supporter and friend who delivered a passionate speech at the Republican National Convention in July.

Scott said he expected several hundred pastors from across the state to attend, with all pastors and church leaders welcome, regardless of political party.

WHOA: WATCH DONALD & MELANIA TRUMP ASK EVERY AMERICAN TO PRAY FOR THIS 1 MIRACLE

Published on Nov 6, 2016
Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Paris Swade for Liberty Writers reports, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sat down in an interview with CBN News. They discussed political strategies, the Supreme Court and prayer.

WATCH Prayer From Israel for Donald Trump! Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat

Published on Nov 6, 2016

Trump being prayed over at the International Church of Las Vegas 10/30/16

Published on Oct 30, 2016

Black Church Pastor Puts Prayer Shawl on Donald Trump

Published on Sep 3, 2016
After Donald Trump finished his speech to a congregation of black people in a Detroit church, the church's pastor, Bishop Wayne Jackson, draped a prayer shawl over Trump's shoulders, much to the crowd's delight, and handed him a Jewish Heritage Study Bible.
"This is a prayer shawl straight from Israel. Whenever you're flying from coast to coast -- I know you just came back from Mexico and you'll be flying from city to city -- there is an anointing. And anointing is the power of God," Jackson said. "It's going to be sometimes in your life that you're going to feel forsaken, you're going to feel down, but the anointing is going to lift you up. I prayed over this personally and I fasted over it, and I wanted to just put this on you."

Trump Has Accepted Jesus Christ

Published on Jun 26, 2016
Dr. James Dobson says Trump accepted Jesus Christ.

SAVED! Dr. James Dobson Says That Donald Trump Has Accepted Jesus Christ
In an interview with the President and CEO of Godfactor, Michael Anthony, Dr. Dobson said “I think he is listening, there's a lot of people ministering to him personally, a lot of ministers. He did accept a relationship with Jesus Christ, I know the person who led him to Christ, and that's fairly recent.”

In an interview with the President and CEO of Godfactor, Michael Anthony, Dr. Dobson said “I think he is listening, there’s a lot of people ministering to him personally, a lot of ministers. He did accept a relationship with Jesus Christ, I know the person who led him to Christ, and that’s fairly recent.”

Expanding on that statement, Dr. Dobson went on to say: “I don’t know when it was but it has not been long, and I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby Christian, we all need to be praying for him, especially if there’s a possibility of him being our next chief executive officer, and I think that he’s open. He doesn’t know our language, you know, we had 40 Christians together with him, he used the word hell four or five times, he doesn’t know our language, he really doesn’t, and he refers a lot to religion and not much to faith and belief.”

Mr. Anthony responded to Dr. Dobson’s comments about Trump’s ignorance of Christian etiquette, “you know it’s interesting that you say that, I’m sure Saul when he became Paul didn’t know much of the language either.”
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/dr-jam...

My Comments:

Now we have the answers to why Donald J. Trump won the Presidency. All over the world, Christians, Jews, pastors & lay persons alike, were united in prayer for Donald Trump to win and he did with a landslide! God does answers prayers, therefore, please continue to keep him, his family, and team in your prayers for protection, and continued guidance from the Lord our God.

The best news of all, Trump has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior, Praise God, thank you Jesus!!!!

This is a time to rejoice in the Lord, for God has heard our prayers, and has raised up this man, for great things ahead, and to do God's will here on Earth.

I will remember him, in my prayers too, daily; for after all is said and done, peace in the U.S. with other countries in the world, is peace in my corner of the world as well.

God Bless the newly elected President, Donald J. Trump.

Valerie