Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank God !!! America has a newly elected 45th President of the U.S. A, President Donald Trump...

I thank God first and foremost, and thank all the wonderful people, who turned out to vote for Trump. Yes you did have the power to change things around. It was a "Miracle" what happened as many were not expecting Trump to win, but instead to concede. I believe God wanted Trump in office of POTUS. The people heard and responded according.

What wonderful and awesome news to wake up to this morning too! God Bless Donald Trump & Mike. Pence.

I stayed up to after 3 am, to watch his speech from Fox News; so refreshing to hear,
the words once used again from the mouths of President and Vice President, "God" and Thank "God". May God help Trump & Pence turn America back to God, and may God's people help them to get this done.

Please continue to keep both Trump & Pence in your prayers, that God will protect them and their families from the enemy who may want to cause them harm. Pray that Obama doesn't have any dirty tricks up his sleeve and does something between now and the 73 day inauguration of Trump's Presidency in January 2017.

Congratulations to the next President of the United States Donald J. Trump!

Here is a video from fox news!!!

God Bless,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Donald Trump Elected As President Of USA 2016 - Victory Party Speech - Fox News Live

This is the verse God gave me this morning!!!! Amen!!! Valerie

2 Chronicles 7:14New International Version (NIV)

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Re: Thank God !!! America has a newly elected 45th President of the U.S. A, President Donald Trump.

THANK YOU, GOD!!!! Thank You! Thank You!!!

Re: Thank God !!! America has a newly elected 45th President of the U.S. A, President Donald Trump.

DITTO!!! DITTO!!! DITTO!!! PRAISE THE LORD & AMEN!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy