Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WARNING, WARNING, - WATCH & LISTEN.......

Me too, Kathy, me too!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

And with that all said, now for a potential worst-case scenario: the election of Hillary Clinton. As I said, I'm praying that God will keep her out of the Oval Office and I know that many others are, too, but I haven't forgotten how God said no to our petitions during the last 2 elections. I know there's a very real chance that He may say no again, much as I dread that prospect since that answer would mean the death of our country. If He does say no and Hillary is elected, what should we Christians in America prepare for? The Rapture or death? If God is going to take us in the near future anyway, I prepare He'll take us in the Rapture instead of leaving us to become collateral damage.

Kathy G.
And with that all said, now for a potential worst-case scenario: the election of Hillary Clinton. As I said, I'm praying that God will keep her out of the Oval Office and I know that many others are, too, but I haven't forgotten how God said no to our petitions during the last 2 elections. I know there's a very real chance that He may say no again, much as I dread that prospect since that answer would mean the death of our country. If He does say no and Hillary is elected, what should we Christians in America prepare for? The Rapture or death? If God is going to take us in the near future anyway, I prepare He'll take us in the Rapture instead of leaving us to become collateral damage.

Kathy,

Now that President Elect Donald J. Trump & VP Elect Mike Pence have won the 2016 Presidential & VP Election...for now, we have a much brighter future to look forward to.

Also, I wonder where we as Christian Believers, go from here, re: our imminent Rapture!? Is Jesus going to come for us before the end of 2016 or what!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Good question. I just don't know. Any ideas on that, Valerie?

Tammy & Kathy,

Please remember the Rapture is still imminent, that hasn't changed.

Praise God Donald Trump has been elected as the next President of the United States. However, Obama is still in office, and God knows for certain, if he has evil ideas,
of engaging the U.S. in the Nuclear exchange with Russia, over Syrian no fly zones, etc.

Remember the Russians were asked by Assad to come in and help, therefore, for the Russians, there are "no fly zone restrictions". I pray Obama doesn't decide to engage war with Russia and risk nuclear attack in order for him to stay in office. Remember he made provisions that if this would happen during his administration he could remain in office indefinitely. He can not be trusted, as he, along with Hillary, have been chronic liars, and have deceived many in the past years.

Another scenario is, the world is still in a World War 3 mode in middle East, etc. This is also, a sign, that things could explode further in the very near future. God hasn't appointed Jesus' bride to wrath, the Rapture is and will remain imminent, giving her complete trust in the Lord's promises which will come to pass.

I still believe the Rapture is imminent, and the Bride, will be removed very soon.

Keep watching, it worth waiting even a bit longer, since the chances are more favorable of getting many more souls on board for Jesus now.

For when we LEAST EXPECT IT, Jesus will come at the Rapture!
Look up our redemption draws near!

Maranatha,

Valerie

As Paul Begley has said in the above video, the Church has been given a bubble, a window of opportunity to use.

God, thank You so much for giving us the victory in this election! Thank You that Hillary Clinton will not be our next president. Please, God, enable the Church to make full use of this window of opportunity You've given us. And please make this window last until the trumpet blows and you send Jesus to call us Home. In Jesus' name, amen.