Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Donald Trump's Argument For America (2 minute message for America) My Comments...!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Uploaded on Nov 4, 2016

My Comments:

Vote for the policies presented first and foremost, so that God will bless America, yet once again.

Put your "In God we Trust", in action, by doing what is good for all the people, not just a few top elite who line their pockets with money bearing this saying. Show God you trust Him, by co operating with the Lord, and doing your part first and foremost, then leave the rest up to the Lord. Actions speak louder than words.

Make your "voice' your "vote" count, don't waste it, for voting for someone else instead of Trump, for any vote for other than Trump, is still a vote for "Clinton", for the others have no chance of making the presidency. The same is true for omitting to vote all together. Go and vote, each and every single vote can make the difference.

Christians must stand with Christians and put their petty disputes aside, and make one of the most important decision that will affect their lives, and the lives for generations to come.

My prayers are for all the American people who are wanting this corrupt, evil government to finally be stopped and ousted out, and return the people and country back to God.

My prayers are for Donald Trump, that he will turn America around, keep all his promises be fulfilled. I Pray for his safety, and pray that God will guide him, in all ways, should he win this election, fair and square; praying it won't be rigged.

Remember your vote could save millions of lives, of babies being who are aborted brutally as late as the last trimester and sold for parts. Bring back Christian values to the America; God back in to your schools, bring people back to God, etc. etc. etc.

Don't let this corrupt government continue under Hillary, millions of babies will continue to die, to begin with. Christians will be persecuted in America, as much as they are now persecuted and killed around the world. Need I say anymore....?
You know what policies she stand for, and under whose administration she has been serving for years now. God will surely turn his back for good, if she is elected as president. God forbid that this should take place, but then again, God knows the hearts of the American people....may God give you wisdom, you have the knowledge,
you have the "power" to make a "big difference" in your country, on election day
Nov. 8, 2016..Go and vote...God Bless! Valerie

Re: Donald Trump's Argument For America (2 minute message for America) My Comments...!

Valerie,

I "really" wish that Donald's positive ads such as these, could be aired on all the TV channels!!!

Instead of those ugly pathological liar ads that are being put out by the Beastess Jezebel Clinton camp that are bashing Donald. Everytime they come on, I instently turn the volumn down b/c they make me totally ill.

Maranatha!
Tammy