Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which Fork In The Road Will We Take? (Grant Phillips)

From Rapture Ready:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"Which Fork In The Road Will We Take?" By Grant Phillips

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips346.html

Which fork in the road will YOU take, in this upcoming election?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Which Fork In The Road Will We Take? (Grant Phillips)

Thanks Tammy, good article. Below, is a small section of the entire article posted at the link above. He states that from his understanding 30 Million Christians didn't vote in the last elections in 2012...This is shocking if this is true. Here is a snippet: "From my understanding about 30 million Christians stayed home and did not vote at the last election of 2012. If that is true, perhaps we would not be in the mess we’re in if they had gotten off their self-righteous behinds and voted."

Please read the entire article at the link Tammy listed, if not, at least read what the section what Franklin Graham had to say:

Franklin Graham had this to say, “The crude comments made by Donald J. Trump more than 11 years ago cannot be defended. But the godless progressive agenda of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton likewise cannot be defended. I am not endorsing any candidates in this election. I have said it throughout this presidential campaign, and I will say it again – both candidates are flawed. The only hope for the United States is God. Our nation’s many sins have permeated our society, leading us to where we are today. But as Christians we can’t back down from our responsibility to remain engaged in the politics of our nation. On November 8th we will all have a choice to make. The two candidates have very different visions for the future of America. The most important issue of this election is the Supreme Court. That impacts everything. There’s no question, Trump and Clinton scandals might be news for the moment, but who they appoint to the Supreme Court will remake the fabric of our society for our children and our grandchildren, for generations to come.”

In 2004 I warned many I knew that “we don’t need this man, he is trouble.” In 2008 I issued the same warning through an article. However, both times Obama was elected as President and look where we are now. I now warn that we do not need Hillary Clinton. It will just be even worse than what we’ve had over the last eight years.

Will Donald Trump “make America great again?” No, but he is certainly better than the alternative. Only God can “make America great again,” and we will never be great until we return to God in true repentance.

I realize that the following verse is directed by God to Israel. However, it can still be our prayer if we truly turn back to God in true repentance.

“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV)

This election isn’t about bad language and egos. It is about corruption in the highest places and the subjugation of the American people to the whims of those who want to control every facet of our lives.

If Hillary Clinton is elected, the Supreme Court will be a strong majority of ultra-left liberals who will remove the last vestiges of freedom that remains of the American citizenry, and their decisions will reverberate for generations.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Video: D'Souza Has A Word For Christians Not Voting This November

Here's D'Souza's message for Christians planning to not vote this November. If not now, when? If not us, who?

D'Souza Has A Word For Christians Not Voting This November

A vote for any other candidate then Trump is a vote for Clinton !!! The same with staying home boycotting election. ONLY voting for Trump give this country hope and chance to purify this corrupt government.