Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARNING! RAPTURE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN: After Oct. 23, 2016 Tabernacles? (part 1 & 2]

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

WARNING! RAPTURE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN: After Tabernacles? (part 1)

Published on Oct 18, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJGA2...

Three major festivals and "pilgrimage" Jewish feasts are PASSOVER, PENTECOST, and TABERNACLES.

PASSOVER = a feast celebrating the time of wiping LAMB's BLOOD across the WOODEN door frame to avoid the angel of death in Egypt.
PASSOVER = the time that Jesus Christ, the perfect LAMB died and spilt His BLOOD on a WOODEN cross to save all from eternal death.

PENTECOST = a feast celebrating the time of Moses going up Mount Siani for forty days and coming back down with God's law written on STONE.
PENTECOST = Where the disciples of Jesus were given the Holy Spirit on Pentecost, a new covenant with God where their STONY hearts of following the law are replaced with a fleshly heart of the Holy Spirit (Born Again) predicted by Ezekiel 36:26 and Jeremiah 31:33 in the Old Testament.

Tabernacles runs October 16th night fall to October 23rd night fall....

TABERNACLES = a feast celebrating the time the Hebrews lived in TEMPORARY huts in the dessert. The Feast lasts 7 days where they stay in these TEMPORARY huts and the MOMENT the sun sets on the 7th day, they return to their PERMANENT dwellings in the promised land.
TABERNACLES = The time when the church on Earth will be Raptured. They will be changed from a TEMPORARY body to a PERMANENT body at the MOMENT (a twinkling of an eye) of its happening. This shall happen after the last day of this feast, for the feast days represent being in a temporary dwelling, which is where we are right now.

Leviticus 23:36 (regarding the feast of Tabernacles)
Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the
EIGHTH DAY SHALL BE AN HOLY CONVOCATION UNTO YOU (Rapture?); and ye shall offer an
offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

This year is the Jewish year 5777 (won't be another 777 until 1,000 years from now) and we are right now on the verge of WWIII with the anti-christ in power in the US and the false prophet in power at the vatican. There has been no more prophetic time for the Rapture than this October 24th and onward. Why would God mention the 8th day in Leviticus 23:36, when the feast is only to last 7 days?

A Convocation is: A large formal assembly of people. The action of calling people together for a large formal assembly.
This could easily describe the Rapture.

We serve a God of ORDER, not a God of chaos! This pattern WILL be completed, and I believe we are at that appointed time!

Passover = Fulfilled by Jesus Christ
Pentecost = Fulfilled by The Holy Spirit
Tabernacles = Only God the Father knows the day and hour of the Rapture, after Tabernacles is over?

Those who preach chaos, sow and reap chaos. Those who preach order, sow and reap order.

Re: WARNING! RAPTURE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN: After Oct. 23, 2016 Tabernacles? (part 1 & 2]

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

WARNING! RAPTURE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN: After Tabernacles? (part 2)

Three major festivals and "pilgrimage" Jewish feasts are PASSOVER, PENTECOST, and TABERNACLES.

PASSOVER = a feast celebrating the time of wiping LAMB's BLOOD across the WOODEN door frame to avoid the angel of death in Egypt.
PASSOVER = the time that Jesus Christ, the perfect LAMB died and spilt His BLOOD on a WOODEN cross to save all from eternal death.

PENTECOST = a feast celebrating the time of Moses going up Mount Siani for forty days and coming back down with God's law written on STONE.
PENTECOST = Where the disciples of Jesus were given the Holy Spirit on Pentecost, a new covenant with God where their STONY hearts of following the law are replaced with a fleshly heart of the Holy Spirit (Born Again) predicted by Ezekiel 36:26 and Jeremiah 31:33 in the Old Testament.

Tabernacles runs October 16th night fall to October 23rd night fall....

TABERNACLES = a feast celebrating the time the Hebrews lived in TEMPORARY huts in the dessert. The Feast lasts 7 days where they stay in these TEMPORARY huts and the MOMENT the sun sets on the 7th day, they return to their PERMANENT dwellings in the promised land.
TABERNACLES = The time when the church on Earth will be Raptured. They will be changed from a TEMPORARY body to a PERMANENT body at the MOMENT (a twinkling of an eye) of its happening. This shall happen after the last day of this feast, for the feast days represent being in a temporary dwelling, which is where we are right now.

Leviticus 23:36 (regarding the feast of Tabernacles)
Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the
EIGHTH DAY SHALL BE AN HOLY CONVOCATION UNTO YOU (Rapture?); and ye shall offer an
offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

This year is the Jewish year 5777 (won't be another 777 until 1,000 years from now) and we are right now on the verge of WWIII with the anti-christ in power in the US and the false prophet in power at the vatican. There has been no more prophetic time for the Rapture than this October 24th and onward. Why would God mention the 8th day in Leviticus 23:36, when the feast is only to last 7 days?

A Convocation is: A large formal assembly of people. The action of calling people together for a large formal assembly.
This could easily describe the Rapture.

We serve a God of ORDER, not a God of chaos! This pattern WILL be completed, and I believe we are at that appointed time!

Passover = Fulfilled by Jesus Christ
Pentecost = Fulfilled by The Holy Spirit
Tabernacles = Only God the Father knows the day and hour of the Rapture, after Tabernacles is over?

Those who preach chaos, sow and reap chaos. Those who preach order, sow and reap order.