Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALERT, ALERT WIKILEAKS EXPOSES CLINTON PLOT AGAINST TRUMP GLOBALIST SATANIC PLANS FOR AMERICA

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI4egOMxKRY

Published on Oct 17, 2016
IN ORDER TO REACH AND INFORM AS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE WITH THE TRUTH. WE REPORT YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION AND PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AND READ. IF We Air a Video from someone else, IT IS BECAUSE We have PERMISSION To do so. IN ORDER TO REACH AND INFORM AS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE WITH THE TRUTH This Christian Channel Has Many Different News,Teaching, Preaching, show's.. Just like a regular TV Station . WE have many different shows every day YOU may watch what you find interesting to you. and comment, But be a Civilized Person any cursing, or insult's or other hateful comments will be removed. ALERT IF ANY Video's Offends you, then DO NOT WATCH IT.. .THIS Channel will NEVER be Politically Correct. we will tell the REAL TRUTH Regardless if you like it or not.

ALERT ALERT, WATCH P #2 How Dems Commit Voter Fraud

THIS VIDEO IS SHOCKING: FIRST HAND ACCOUNT..........WATCH BEFORE IT IS REMOVED!

ALERT ALERT, WATCH P #2 How Dems Commit Voter Fraud

Please watch this video on youtube, note it is undercover investigating. There is some foul language used, at times, therefore, I decline to post it here. For those who are interested in watching, the link is listed below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWrBYc3M1VE

BREAKING: Fox News Exposes Obama For Rigging Election with 4 Million Illegal Votes

Published on Oct 18, 2016
- BREAKING: Fox News Exposes Obama For Rigging Election with 4 Million Illegal Votes

Re: BREAKING: Fox News Exposes Obama For Rigging Election with 4 Million Illegal Votes

AFTER OBAMA ATTACKED TRUMP TODAY, TRUMP PULLED OUT HIS SECRET WEAPON & SHOT BACK!

Published on Oct 19, 2016
Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Paris Swade. Barack Obama ripped Trump in the comments today and held a private presser with the White House with the Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi and decided to use the time to attack Donald Trump. Obama LIED to the American people saying there was no proof that the election system was flawed in America.