Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oct. 2-3-4 Time of Rapture - Tans $2.34 - This Sounds so Promising!

This sounds so promising…..remember when all were trying to figure out Tans $2.34?

Oct 2-3-4 time of the rapture??? Was so excited when I saw this on Five Doves

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2016/elainec917.htm

I didn’t know how to post this to your website.

Looking up for our final redemption 😊

Carol

Thanks Carol,

I'll post it for you on the message board.

This sounds like a confirmation for the Rapture!

See you soon in heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Oct. 2-3-4 Time of Rapture - Tans $2.34 - This Sounds so Promising!

Read & pay close attention to the parts marked in blue lettering.

Wow, this honestly could be the confirmation for the Rapture.

His 3rd encounter 3 months later with an motorist, in "Oct" then, the exchange change $2.34 exactly left by the Angel, and Vincent's car took exactly $2.34 of gas the next day, and wouldn't take a penny more. Now we have Feast of Trumpets
Oct. 2-3-4, 2016.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Encounter # 3: Vincent's second (confirmed)

I recently confirmed personally with Vincent that he has had another encounter, this time with an unnamed angel, on Thursday, December 23, 1993. Like the above, the following is an accurate record of exactly what happened and words exchanged.

Two Significant Prior Events. There are two events that have a bearing on this one. First, in July, 1993, Vincent had a dream. He saw himself standing at the door of a big room. He saw many candles, but not all of them were lit. He asked himself in the dream why the unlit candles. Then he heard a sad voice behind him saying, "If only all of them were lit." He turned around but didn't see anyone. A week later he had the exact same dream. Vincent shared the dreams in his Bible study and said he hoped someday the Lord would show him the meaning of the dreams.

Second, three months later in October, 1993 a stranded motorist waved Vincent down and asked him to jump start his car. Vincent stopped but did not have a cable. However, Vincent asked the man if he believed in God. The man asked what could God do. Vincent told him he believed that God could help in any situation such as this if we ask Him. So Vincent prayed out loud for God's help. After he prayed Vincent noticed a coat hanger on the road.

Somehow, he figured out a way to break the coat hanger in two and use one part to connect the positive terminals and the other part to touch the two auto bodies together as ground. The man's car started. He looked at Vincent and said, "You sure have a powerful God!" Vincent said, "I sure do. All we have to do is believe in Him." The man said, "I'll have to think about that," and left. Two days later, Vincent got a jumper cable for his truck.

The December 23, 1993 Experience. Shortly after 11 p.m.,
December 23, 1993, Vincent was in his truck returning home from visiting a friend near Chattanooga. About four miles away from the friend's home, he saw a truck alongside the road with its hood up and with an old man, estimated at about age 75, standing in front of it. Vincent was always wary of stopping for strangers, and believed one must really be led of the Lord in order to do so. He felt he should stop. He walked up to the man and asked if anything was wrong, to which the man replied that he a dead battery. Vincent asked if he could help in any way. The man asked that Vincent go get his jumper cable out of the truck. Vincent was surprised that he said this, as if knowing that Vincent had a jumper cable, especially since he had only recently obtained one. Vincent himself had forgotten that he had the cable, but when the old man told him about it he remembered. It was very dark and Vincent had to use his flashlight to see to connect his end of the cable. Then he turned around to discover that the man had already connected his end, even in the dark and with no flashlight. That seemed impossible, and startled Vincent.

Vincent said, "I need to do something first." The man looked at him and said, "I did it already." Vincent said, "Did what?" The man said, "I placed the bricks by your tires. That's what you want, isn't it?" The man had no way of knowing that Vincent had two bricks in his truck or that he wanted to block his tires with them because he didn't trust his hand brake and because the gear would have to be in neutral to start the other truck. Vincent checked and discovered that the man had placed the bricks behind the exact same tires that Vincent wanted. At this point, Vincent was convinced that this was not a natural person. And after the experience in March, Vincent had decided that if the Lord ever gave him the privilege of another encounter with an angel, he had many questions he wanted to ask. But he had a sudden feeling come over him and some force caused his mouth to be kept shut. He was not able to say anything except to respond to whatever the old man wanted or said.

Vincent was now ready to start the truck, and the old man said, "Can we wait in your truck and have my truck charged up?"
Vincent agreed and they sat in his truck. The old man spoke first and said, "Can we pray? God can work miracles -- even start a car with a coat hanger." (The previous incident with the coat hanger job was a car and not a truck!) At this, Vincent said to himself that this stranger must be an angel!

The old man prayed: "Oh most holy and powerful God in heaven, we know you are coming very, very soon. Help us now in your own time and way. In Jesus' Name. Amen." Vincent said the man's voice was so powerful and assuring that it sent chills through him. After the prayer the man asked Vincent, "Do you believe the Lord is coming soon?" Vincent said yes. Then the man said, "He is coming very, very soon, and we need to be ready now and always." Then he said, "Can I use your Bible?" Vincent agreed, then without any word from Vincent the man reached into the glove compartment for the Bible, already knowing where it was located.

The man asked Vincent, "Do you read your Bible?" Vincent replied that he tried to read it every day. The man said, "That's very good. It's unfortunate that many do not do that. Having Bible studies is like being in a big room with many candles that are lit." Vincent knew he had God's answer about his dreams six months earlier. The unlit candles meant many people were not spending time studying God's Word! Now Vincent had absolutely no doubt that this was an angel.

It was very dark, but the man took Vincent's King James Bible and, without searching, flipped immediately to the exact page, to Matthew, chapter 24. Then Vincent shined the flashlight on the page as the man read verse 36: "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." He then jumped down to verse 42: "Watch therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

Then again, as if knowing exactly where the page was, without searching he flipped to John, chapter 14, and read verses 1-3: "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Then again, he amazingly flipped directly to Revelation 3, verse 11, and read: "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown." With that, the man put the Bible back in the glove compartment. Vincent reflected that all three passages, and everything the man said, was about the Lord's return.

After reading, the man put the Bible back and said, "The truck is ready." He started the truck and Vincent said he would follow him for awhile to make sure everything was okay. The man said, "Thank you very much for your help. By the way, I left a small token for you. It will be enough to fill up your car tomorrow." That was strange, because there was no way for the man to know that Vincent had a car in addition to his truck. Vincent followed him about a mile with the man's tail lights clearly in view, then as they were going around a curve, he suddenly vanished from view. He and his truck just disappeared. Thinking his vision may have been obstructed by trees or something, Vincent even went back the next day during the daylight and retraced everything. There were no trees or anything obstructing his view. There was no human explanation. Also the next day, as he always does on Friday, Vincent took his car to the service station to fill up the tank with gasoline, so it would be full for the weekend. He had forgotten what the man had said about leaving a token "to fill up your car tomorrow." Vincent put $2.32 worth of gas in his car, then tried to round it off to $2.35 or $2.40. But he could only get it up to $2.34 and it stopped. It just would not take more than exactly $2.34.
Vincent then left to visit a friend's house, but remembered that he had left the friend's Christmas gift in his truck, so he went back home. When home, Vincent decided to clean his truck a bit before leaving. While doing so, he found some money on the front seat, passenger's side, underneath his glove. The money consisted of two one-dollar bills, a quarter, a nickel, and four pennies -- exactly $2.34!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/taylor1030.htm

Valerie, Kathy, Carol & All--

Didn't someone named Grace (do you remember her?), have a dream called--1,2,3, Jesus!?!

I believe that we heard about her on the other messageboard, as well as on 5Doves too.

So therefore--I ask you, could this be the actual meaning of her dream...that could very well be fulfilled TODAY!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Or on the 4th, perhaps! The 4th being the number that follows the number 3. 1-2-3-October 4th! The Feast of Trumpets ends at sundown on the 4th, this year.

What do you think, Valerie?

Tammy & Kathy, & Everyone,

Tammy, I don't remember this person Grace you spoke about, but I certainly did remember
Vincent Tan, years back. His experience was amazing, and I do believe in Angels visiting people, as I had this blessed experience when our children were little.

Apparently, only God knows the "Exact day or hour", however, if it is an accurate fact that Feast of Trumpets, is the time of the Rapture, then 2016, has to the year of the Rapture. We can only guesstimate what day or hour where we live on this globe, and most of us would be wrong.

I'm watching and waiting on God to Choose which day & hour. Apparently, the new moon, was seen in Jerusalem on Oct. 2. as sunset, therefore, the clock is ticking, as to when it will take place in our little corners of the world.

Keep watching, I'm still on High watch alert for the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie & Kathy,

I saw the New Moon yesterday evening at around dusk time of 6:45 PM (MT) over Southern California, from out here in Arizona.

What I saw was the slivery cresent of the Moon. So, does that mean anything, re: Christ's return to Rapture us?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Not the new moon if you could see a sliver of it. My calendar says the new moon was on Saturday.

I don't know what it means, but maybe Valerie does. Any idea, Valerie?

Kathy G.
Not the new moon if you could see a sliver of it. My calendar says the new moon was on Saturday.

I don't know what it means, but maybe Valerie does. Any idea, Valerie?

Yesterday evening, was Sunday, 10/02/2016, for which I saw that sliver of the New Moon.

I didn't, however, see it on the 1st of October, which was Saturday. I was hoping then to see it in its blackened/or dark-grayish color, but I didn't.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy & Tammy,

The sighting of the moon, depends when it is seen in Jerusalem Israel not in our countries.

I believe I read somewhere that the moon was sighted in Jerusalem Israel on Sunday Oct 2nd.

It has nothing to do with when you or I see the moon in our areas, here in Canada or U.S.

Hope this explains it.

We'll try to find a confirmation that the new moon was sighted in Jerusalem on Sunday evening/night in Israel.

Maranatha!

Valerie

For Confirmation refer below:

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

For Israel-based observers, the 7th new moon was sighted on Sunday evening, October 2nd in the area of Meron Mountains by David Katsikas and confirmed in Kiryat Ata by Yoel Halevi.

http://renewedmoon.com/

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

New Moon of Seventh Biblical Month sighted in Israel. Happy Yom Teruah!

Shalom y’all, The New Moon has been sighted in Israel today! On Sunday, October 2nd 2016, the new moon was sighted in Jerusalem, Israel. The New Moon was sighted by: Devorah Gordon, Nehemia Gordon, Jabniah Ashley Gonzalez, Cari Tarter, Dakota Tarter, Gil Ashedorf, Levi Tarter, and Harold Tarter. This is known as the seventh Biblical Hebrew Month, Aslo

http://whenisthenewmoon.com/2016/10/

Feast of Trumpets = Rosh Hashana may be over for 2016, however, take at look at video at this link below, which gives us hope for the last 3 feast in Oct. and the reasoning behind it. There could be more than meets the eye!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

The Rapture, the US election, Obama, you will be surprised how it all ties together this fall

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1372403&cmd=show

My Comments: THIS SOUNDS EVEN MORE PROMISING! READ & CONTINUE YOUR WATCH!

What is Imminency? "Why the Rapture WILL Happen at Anytime"..or MUST it Happen on a Feast Day.

I still have Great Expectations of Jesus Coming at the Rapture but not necessarily on any set Feast day, instead I believe Jesus WILL come at ANY MOMENT IN TIME.

"Imminency, as it relates to Bible prophecy, simply means that the return of Jesus Christ for the Church can happen at any moment."

I have been rethinking that is, the Rapture DOES NOT have to happen like many people had stated, on any particular Hebrew Feast, then the Pre-Tribulation Rapture would not be imminent. The bible teaches the Rapture as always being imminent.

Therefore, I do think we should continue to watch for all the signs in the heavens, biblical prophecy coming to past, as a sign of the nearness of Jesus' coming for His Bride at the Rapture. However it DOES NOT necessarily mean, it WILL or MUST happen on any special Jewish Feasts, for example the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets is a 2 day event, therefore, it doesn't take much to figure out which days it will fall on each and every year. This would cast out the Rapture as being imminent, and Jesus told us to watch "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Mat 24:36)."

I believe the Jewish Feasts were and are for Israel and Jesus came and fulfilled the first few, however, Jesus will come back to Israel and fulfill the remaining there as well. Does that mean that the Rapture CAN NOT happen on a Jewish Feast, ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT, because of the IMMINENCY of the RAPTURE it could happen AT ANY MOMENT, EVEN ON A JEWISH FEAST if God so chooses.

Keep watching daily, Jesus is Coming, and His letting His own know it is near even at the doors.

And that trumpet blast - Is God's voice "Come Up Here"

Revelation 1:10

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet,

Revelation 4:1

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Maranatha!

Valerie