Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feast of Trumpets Rapture - Rosh Hashana - Oct. 2, 3, 4, 2016 ? - Exact Day & Hour God Knows

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Andre Hendricks - Feast of Trumpets Rapture

Published on Sep 4, 2016
Andre Hendricks taught why the Rapture must occur during the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashana).

This man had great insight and information on the Rapture along with the Jewish customs and culture.

Please watch this video, it is well worth your time; I watched it to the very end, and learn much from this man of God who I believed died, and will be among the dead in Christ Jesus to be resurrected first at the Rapture.

"Our dear brother Andre Hendricks has passed on to be with the Lord on 24 December 2012. You will be dearly missed by your family and your brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus." This was posted on a forum on the internet.

Re: Feast of Trumpets Rapture - Rosh Hashana - Oct. 2, 3, 4, 2016 ? - Exact Day & Hour God Knows

Rosh Hashana / ראש השנה
Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: ראש השנה), (literally "head of the year"), is the Jewish New Year. It is the first of the High Holidays or Yamim Noraim ("Days of Awe"), celebrated ten days before Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah is observed on the first two days of Tishrei, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar. It is described in the Torah as יום תרועה (Yom Teru'ah, a day of sounding [the Shofar]).

Rosh Hashana begins at sundown on Sun, 02 October 2016.

https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana

Here are my own thoughts and comments:

To everyone watching for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture:

For your consideration & discernment I believe, that the Rapture may take place this year 2016, likely during this time period; God willing!

The video above, gives an excellent reasoning for this being the case. May God's will be done.

Feast of Trumpets 2016 / Rosh Hashana

Sun, 02 October 2016 at sundown (1st of Tishrei, 5777)

Starts Sundown October 02, Feast of Trumpets 2016 / Rosh Hashana lasts for (2 days);

Sunday 2nd to Monday 3rd Oct at sundown equals 1st day
Monday 3rd to Tuesday 4th Oct. at sundown equals 2nd day

If this is the year the Lord has chosen, then it's seems very probable that the Rapture, will most likely happen during this period of time.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Re: Feast of Trumpets Rapture - Rosh Hashana - Oct. 2, 3, 4, 2016 ? - Exact Day & Hour God Knows

You know what, Valerie?

I couldn't help but notice the timing dates for our Rapture to take place. For it follows very close behind Zero's intention of either signing over &/or handing over the Internet to the UN (Useless Nations), doesn't it!?

Talk about God's perfect timing to give both His thumbs up to His Son, Jesus (our Bridegroom) to come to take us, His bride, home with Him. WOW!!!

Do you too, have this very same feeling that God could very well have chosen this date before hand...by appointing Zero to do just that or what!?

To think, we just may have only just **8** days left to spend on this planet, won't we!?

It's also like our Kathy keeps saying--"Time will tell."

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Thanks sooo very much for posting the above video.

Yes, it will. Time will tell, as always. Meanwhile, I'm praying that God will thwart you-know-who's plot to hand over our Internet to the United Nations!

Tammy & Kathy,

Tammy it's very possible that the Rapture could take place within this time period,
because of all the tension between Russian & US and all out imminent World War 3. The countries are ready and prepared to go at it at a drop of a hat. Since we are not appointed to God's wrath, the Rapture will surely take place beforehand.

Kathy, I believe it's a done deal between O and the UN as far as the internet is concerned. You and all here will see how Christians, and Christian sites will be censored, or taken down. Therefore, Oct 1, 2016, may also bring other surprises, O has and perhaps will enforce on the very same day, or shortly afterwards.

I believe we may be Raptured during this period in time, especially if the above to scenarios come to pass, close together. For we are not appointed to wrath which will befall the world, and it's inhabitants. God knows the day and hour, we know it is close even at the doors.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

RAPTURE on 70th Jubilee OCTOBER 2-4, 2016?

Published on Sep 22, 2016
The 70th Jubilee will start the tribulation and will trigger the Rapture of the Church?.........JUBILEE ENDS OCTOBER 2ND 2016.....JESUS COMMANDS US TO WATCH AND PRAY.......
JESUS IS COMING!!!..ROMANS 13:11-14......JOHN 3:3-21....ROMANS 10:9-13....

That "is" something to chew on, Valerie.

Let's just hope 'n' pray that sometime during the first four days of October, we will indeed be Raptured from off of this planet.

Why, even Dr. Jack Van Impe said "this" morning on his & Rexella's program, that our Rapture could occur so "very" soon NOW. And you know how truly very close HE too is to God, don't you!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES...PROPHECYWISE!
For Your Discernment!

From 5Doves:

Valerie,

I truly believe that you AND Bob Ware "must" be on the same page here, re: Numbers!

Check out Bob's numbers too:

Bob Ware (25 Sep 2016) - "Seven Day Warning on 25 September 2016"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2016/bobware925.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I'd say we are somewhat on the same page, with the number 7, & 777 not exactly.
By the way, I rarely go to the Five Doves site, for the longest time, therefore,
I wasn't aware of Bob W, post.

He is setting a date, for Oct 2, 2016...I'm not, for I believe God knows the exact day and hour it will take place. I always believed that there will NOT be a 7 day warning; there was never a need for a 7 day warning for those who were constantly watching. Did we have a 7 day warning on Sunday Sept 25th? There was nothing specific that isn't our of the ordinary that stands out or hasn't been in the news already. Therefore, we differ on this as well.

I do believe that the number 7, 777, etc. is very significant to God, as well as the Hebrew year 5777 or our year 2016. To me it is a confirmation from the Holy Trinity, God the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit, that this year is of great importance to God and Jesus' Bride.

May we be found watching when the Lord comes for us, very soon. I believe God is
merciful, and has not appointed the Bride to the wrath, which will fall, when we leave this earth.

This Jubilee year, Jesus will come to set His bride free, from this world of evil rule, and rulers, and take her where Jesus has prepared a place for her in Heaven.
Look up, our redemption is so close, thanks be to God.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A Watchman Report: Seven End Time Signs That Are Happening Right Now!

Published on Sep 25, 2016
All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return.

Fulfilled prophecy is increasing in frequency and intensity just like birth pains, and Jesus said when you see these know that I am near, even at the door.

The Feast of Trumpets - Jesus Will Fulfill This Soon - Don't Miss The Appointment - Mark Biltz

Published on Aug 23, 2016
Mark Biltz speaks about the next feast day or Moedim to be fulfilled by Jesus when he takes away the Church his Bride. In 2016 this will fall upon the dates of 3rd and 4th of October. In 2017 it will fall upon the 21st and 22nd of September. If it doesn't occur in 2016 on those dates then we will have to wait till 2017 and see then.

Warning of rare BLACK MOON: Astrological event to herald 'End of Days' and second coming

FRIDAY’S Black Moon could bring with it worldwide destruction and the second coming of Jesus Christ, Christians and conspiracy theorists have claimed.

By SEAN MARTIN
PUBLISHED: 14:24, Tue, Sep 27, 2016 | UPDATED: 17:39, Tue, Sep 27, 2016

On Friday September 30, a rare Black Moon will occur, which many are linking to the apocalypse.

The spectacular Black Moon occurs when the illuminated side of the moon is caught in the shadow of the Earth, making it virtually impossible to see.

The phenomenon happens roughly every 32 months, but this one holds special significance due to other universal activity this month.

The first day of September brought with it a ‘ring of fire’ solar eclipse – where the moon falls in line with the Earth and the sun above Africa, making it appear as if the sun had darkened.This, coupled with the Black Moon, has got many fearing the worst.

One conspiracy theorist wrote on Facebook: “Those signs are letting us know that Jesus is soon coming.

Read the entire article:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/714924/Black-Moon-END-OF-THE-WORLD-JESUS-apocalypse

NOTE:

Very last sentence for those who DO NOT intend to read the entire article:

The Black Moon will mainly be visible in the Western Hemisphere, over North and South America, with the most western portions of Europe seeing it too.

It will reach its peak at 20:11 Eastern Time – where, in the US, it will be most visible – or 01:11 on Saturday morning UK time.

This rare Black Moon on the LAST DAY OF SEPT, along with the ECLIPSE on THE FIRST DAY OF SEPT‘ring of fire’ solar eclipse – where the moon fell in line with the Earth and the sun above Africa, making it appear as if the sun had darkened.

This rare Black Moon, on the LAST DAY Of SEPT, & RING OF FIRE SOLAR ECLIPSE on THE FIRST DAY OF SEPT., is a sign of the soon TRIBULATION, therefore, the RAPTURE IS AT HAND. We are experiencing the nearness of the GREAT TRIBULATION, and are being shown Exactly what will happen AFTER the tribulation in the verse below:

Matthew 24

29 "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

JESUS IS COMING AT THE RAPTURE FIRST & THE BRIDE WILL MEET THE LORD IN THE CLOUDS,AND WILL DEPART WITH THE LORD TO THE PLACE IN HEAVEN JESUS HAS PREPARED FOR HER.

JESUS IS COMING!!!

MARANATHA!!!

SECOND COMING OF JESUS
The Return of the Son of Man
(Matthew 24:26-31; Mark 13:24-27)

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

The lesson of the Fig Tree
(Matthew 24:32-35; Mark 13:28-31)

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. 33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Be Watchful
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives. 38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

Tammy & Everyone,

I believe the Rapture is at hand, for God has not appointed us to wrath. The Great 7 year Tribulation is flashing before our very eyes and all signs are pointing that it is extremely close. The signs in the heavenlies,Nation rising against nation, wars, & rumors of wars along with Nuclear strike, all prophetic signs happening almost simultaneously now. Therefore, without any doubt, for the very first time, I believe, we are going home at the Rapture now. I believe "IF the Feast of Trumpets is the feast appointed for Jesus to come and take us home", and it is next feast, Jesus will fulfill, then, this Oct. 2016, the Rapture will occur. For the life of me, I just can't see us waiting for another year for the Feast of Trumpets, which would fall on Sept.21, 22, 2017; because the world is in such turmoil, and so many prophecies have already been fulfilled. Now these signs in the moon & sun just before the Feast of Trumpet, are surely pointing for us to "LOOK UP OUR REDEMPTIONS DRAWS NIGH".

MARANATHA

Valerie

Matthew 24:33King James Version (KJV)

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Thank you Valerie! It does feel different this time around. Praying our blessed hope is very soon!

Stephanie C.
Thank you Valerie! It does feel different this time around. Praying our blessed hope is very soon!

DITTO!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Stephanie C, & Tammy,

Your both very welcome for the information.

It really does feel different this time!!!

Agreeing in prayer with both of you, our blessed hope is soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Prophecy Watchers On High Alert As Rare ‘Black Moon’ This Friday Will Usher In Jewish Feast Of Trumpets

The first day of September brought with it a ‘ring of fire’ solar eclipse – where the moon falls in line with the Earth and the sun above Africa, making it appear as if the sun had darkened. This year, the Black Moon phenomenon has a twist to it - it will usher in the Jewish Feast of Trumpets.

read more:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/rare-black-moon-will-usher-in-jewish-feast-trumpets-end-world-bible-prophecy/

“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.” Luke 21:25,26 (KJV)

Black Moon on September 30

Tonight – September 30, 2016 – you probably won’t see the moon because it’s at the new moon phase. Depending on where you live worldwide, this new moon is either the second of two new moons in September 2016, or the first of two new moons in October 2016. The second of two new moons in a single calendar month is sometimes called a Black Moon.

A new moon, by the way, is just a moon that’s traveling more or less between the Earth and sun. New moon is part of every monthly orbit of the moon. Black Moon is just a name, like Blue Moon, or Harvest Moon, or any moon name (although nearly all refer to full moons). It doesn’t mean the moon is literally black, although the moon isn’t shining for us now either. Because it’s between the Earth and sun, the moon’s lighted side faces away from us now, and the moon is traveling across the sky with the sun during the day.

The moon turns new on October 1 at 0011 Universal Time. Translate to your time zone. Although the new moon happens at the same instant all over the world, the clock time varies by time zone. At our U.S. time zones, the new moon comes on September 30, at 8:11 p.m. EDT, 7:11 p.m CDT, 6:11 p.m MDT and 5:11 p.m PDT. So, for our part of the world, the upcoming new moon on September 30 counts as the second of two September 2016 new moons.

For the world’s Eastern Hemisphere, where the moon turns new on October 1, the upcoming new moon is the first of two October 2016 new moons.

In another day or two, the moon will appear as an extremely slender waxing crescent in the western sky after sunset, to mark the birth of the Jewish New Year 5777 A.M. and the Muslim New Year 1438 A.H.

The last Black Moon (second new moon in one calendar month) happened on March 30, 2014, and will next take place on August 30, 2019.

A Black Moon is also defined as the third of four new moons in one season. That kind of Black Moon will happen in the year 2017, to stage a total eclipse of the sun on August 21. It’ll be the first total solar eclipse to sweep across the mainland United States from the Pacific Coast to the Atlantic Coast since the year 1918.

Total eclipse of the sun: August 21, 2017

A Black Moon can also be regarded as a calendar month having no new moon or no full moon whatsoever.

February is the only month where it’s possible to have no new moon or no full moon. The last time no new moon fell in February was in 2014, and the next time will be in 2033. In both 2014 and 2033, the absence of a February new moon gives rise to two new moons in January and two new moons in March.

No full moon will occur in February 2018, providing two January full moons and two March full moons in 2018. The second full moon in one calendar month is often called a Blue Moon.

This time around, in 2016, it’s either two new moons in September 2016 or October 2016, depending on your time zone. The second new moon in one calendar month is sometimes referred to as a Black Moon.

Bottom line: A Black Moon is the second of two new moons in a single calendar month. Whether you have one depends on your location on the globe. The Western Hemisphere has a Black Moon in September 2016. The Eastern Hemisphere has a Black Moon in October 2016.

http://earthsky.org/tonight/black-moon-on-september-30

Feast of Trumpets 2016 | New Moon | Rapture Watch | October 3rd

Published on Sep 15, 2016
I present evidence why the new moon will most likely be sighted on October 3rd 2016 and why I no longer believe that Sept 23, 2017 is the Feast of Trumpets.

I know that Rosh Hashana begins at sundown tomorrow, but when does it end? At sundown on Monday or Tuesday? Although I could be mistaken, I have a feeling that in our part of the world, it will be during the night when Gabriel blows his trumpet. So if the Feast of Trumpets ends at sundown on Tuesday, that gives us two nights during which we could be Raptured: tomorrow night or Monday night.

Kathy, I hope this helps to answer your question:

The following excerpt from Eerdman's Bible Dictionary explains how the Israelites determined their day:

"The Israelites, who divided the year according to a lunar calendar, considered the day to start in the evening and end the following evening. Accordingly they celebrated the Passover at sunset (Ex. l2:l8 and Lev. 23:32; Neh. l3:l9). To them a 24-hour day consisted of a night followed by a day (‘evening and morning,’ Dan. 8:26 ; ‘a night and a day,’ 2 Cor. ll:25)," p. 266.

http://www.yaiy.org/literature/WhenDoesScript.html

My Comment: It's always a 2 day event, which is consider to be one long day by their ancient customs. That's why it's know as "no one knows the day or hour".

It all depends on what time of the evening/night the first sighting of the crescent moon is seen by two witness, that the day begins and ends..

The day and time of the Rapture will depend on whereabouts, each one of us live in the world, because of the time zones, dates.

Most likely in the western hemisphere, the Rapture may take place during the evening/night hours.

Maranatha!
Valerie

In other words, it will end at sunset on Tuesday.

So, assuming that this does really happen during Rosh Hashana, and that we're right about the period of day that it'll probably happen, those of us in the western hemisphere are looking at tomorrow night or Monday night to be Raptured.

Kathy,

From Sunday Oct. 2nd at Sundown to Monday Oct. 3rd Sundown equals 1st day of the feast.

From Monday Oct 3rd at Sundown to Tuesday Oct. 4th Sundown equals 2nd day of the feast which ends at Sundown.

Therefore, yes Tuesday is a possible Rapture day.

Therefore being a two day event, or one long day, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, are the possible days in question. I'm not saying it will happen on any of these days for certain, because God knows the exact day or hour.

My thought would be perhaps Sunday for the Rapture because of Jesus' Resurrection on Sunday. This day, the dead in Christ would be raised first and then we who remain would be caught up with them to meet the Lord in the air. Tuesday the bride & groom in Heaven would exchange their vows during Wedding ceremony and the wedding supper.
Just my way of thinking, that doesn't mean it will happen on that day or in that order of events either.

However, God's thoughts are always higher and perfect, they could be completely different, it may take place on Tuesday, the 3rd day of the week. Tuesday, being the day that many Jewish weddings take place to this very day.

God knows the "Exact day & hour" we know the season the Feast of Trumpets.

I'm so looking forth to that wonderful day, no matter what day the Lord chooses.

Feast of Trumpets | Open Door | Yom Teruah 2016 | Rapture Watch

Published on Oct 1, 2016
A quick video on the open door and how it related to the open door of the temple.

Oct. 2-3-4 Time of Rapture - Tans $2.34 - This Sounds so Promising!

This sounds so promising…..remember when all were trying to figure out Tans $2.34?

Oct 2-3-4 time of the rapture??? Was so excited when I saw this on Five Doves

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2016/elainec917.htm

I didn’t know how to post this to your website.

Looking up for our final redemption 😊

Carol

My Reply to Carol's email above:

Thanks Carol,

I'll post it for you on the message board.

This sounds like a confirmation for the Rapture!

See you soon in heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Read & pay close attention to the parts marked in blue lettering.

Wow, this honestly could be the confirmation for the Rapture.

His 3rd encounter 3 months later with an motorist, in "Oct" then, the exchange change $2.34 exactly left by the Angel, and Vincent's car took exactly $2.34 of gas the next day, and wouldn't take a penny more. Now we have Feast of Trumpets
Oct. 2-3-4, 2016.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Encounter # 3: Vincent's second (confirmed)

I recently confirmed personally with Vincent that he has had another encounter, this time with an unnamed angel, on Thursday, December 23, 1993. Like the above, the following is an accurate record of exactly what happened and words exchanged.

Two Significant Prior Events. There are two events that have a bearing on this one. First, in July, 1993, Vincent had a dream. He saw himself standing at the door of a big room. He saw many candles, but not all of them were lit. He asked himself in the dream why the unlit candles. Then he heard a sad voice behind him saying, "If only all of them were lit." He turned around but didn't see anyone. A week later he had the exact same dream. Vincent shared the dreams in his Bible study and said he hoped someday the Lord would show him the meaning of the dreams.

Second, three months later in October, 1993 a stranded motorist waved Vincent down and asked him to jump start his car. Vincent stopped but did not have a cable. However, Vincent asked the man if he believed in God. The man asked what could God do. Vincent told him he believed that God could help in any situation such as this if we ask Him. So Vincent prayed out loud for God's help. After he prayed Vincent noticed a coat hanger on the road.

Somehow, he figured out a way to break the coat hanger in two and use one part to connect the positive terminals and the other part to touch the two auto bodies together as ground. The man's car started. He looked at Vincent and said, "You sure have a powerful God!" Vincent said, "I sure do. All we have to do is believe in Him." The man said, "I'll have to think about that," and left. Two days later, Vincent got a jumper cable for his truck.

The December 23, 1993 Experience. Shortly after 11 p.m.,
December 23, 1993, Vincent was in his truck returning home from visiting a friend near Chattanooga. About four miles away from the friend's home, he saw a truck alongside the road with its hood up and with an old man, estimated at about age 75, standing in front of it. Vincent was always wary of stopping for strangers, and believed one must really be led of the Lord in order to do so. He felt he should stop. He walked up to the man and asked if anything was wrong, to which the man replied that he a dead battery. Vincent asked if he could help in any way. The man asked that Vincent go get his jumper cable out of the truck. Vincent was surprised that he said this, as if knowing that Vincent had a jumper cable, especially since he had only recently obtained one. Vincent himself had forgotten that he had the cable, but when the old man told him about it he remembered. It was very dark and Vincent had to use his flashlight to see to connect his end of the cable. Then he turned around to discover that the man had already connected his end, even in the dark and with no flashlight. That seemed impossible, and startled Vincent.

Vincent said, "I need to do something first." The man looked at him and said, "I did it already." Vincent said, "Did what?" The man said, "I placed the bricks by your tires. That's what you want, isn't it?" The man had no way of knowing that Vincent had two bricks in his truck or that he wanted to block his tires with them because he didn't trust his hand brake and because the gear would have to be in neutral to start the other truck. Vincent checked and discovered that the man had placed the bricks behind the exact same tires that Vincent wanted. At this point, Vincent was convinced that this was not a natural person. And after the experience in March, Vincent had decided that if the Lord ever gave him the privilege of another encounter with an angel, he had many questions he wanted to ask. But he had a sudden feeling come over him and some force caused his mouth to be kept shut. He was not able to say anything except to respond to whatever the old man wanted or said.

Vincent was now ready to start the truck, and the old man said, "Can we wait in your truck and have my truck charged up?"
Vincent agreed and they sat in his truck. The old man spoke first and said, "Can we pray? God can work miracles -- even start a car with a coat hanger." (The previous incident with the coat hanger job was a car and not a truck!) At this, Vincent said to himself that this stranger must be an angel!

The old man prayed: "Oh most holy and powerful God in heaven, we know you are coming very, very soon. Help us now in your own time and way. In Jesus' Name. Amen." Vincent said the man's voice was so powerful and assuring that it sent chills through him. After the prayer the man asked Vincent, "Do you believe the Lord is coming soon?" Vincent said yes. Then the man said, "He is coming very, very soon, and we need to be ready now and always." Then he said, "Can I use your Bible?" Vincent agreed, then without any word from Vincent the man reached into the glove compartment for the Bible, already knowing where it was located.

The man asked Vincent, "Do you read your Bible?" Vincent replied that he tried to read it every day. The man said, "That's very good. It's unfortunate that many do not do that. Having Bible studies is like being in a big room with many candles that are lit." Vincent knew he had God's answer about his dreams six months earlier. The unlit candles meant many people were not spending time studying God's Word! Now Vincent had absolutely no doubt that this was an angel.

It was very dark, but the man took Vincent's King James Bible and, without searching, flipped immediately to the exact page, to Matthew, chapter 24. Then Vincent shined the flashlight on the page as the man read verse 36: "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." He then jumped down to verse 42: "Watch therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

Then again, as if knowing exactly where the page was, without searching he flipped to John, chapter 14, and read verses 1-3: "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Then again, he amazingly flipped directly to Revelation 3, verse 11, and read: "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown." With that, the man put the Bible back in the glove compartment. Vincent reflected that all three passages, and everything the man said, was about the Lord's return.

After reading, the man put the Bible back and said, "The truck is ready." He started the truck and Vincent said he would follow him for awhile to make sure everything was okay. The man said, "Thank you very much for your help. By the way, I left a small token for you. It will be enough to fill up your car tomorrow." That was strange, because there was no way for the man to know that Vincent had a car in addition to his truck. Vincent followed him about a mile with the man's tail lights clearly in view, then as they were going around a curve, he suddenly vanished from view. He and his truck just disappeared. Thinking his vision may have been obstructed by trees or something, Vincent even went back the next day during the daylight and retraced everything. There were no trees or anything obstructing his view. There was no human explanation. Also the next day, as he always does on Friday, Vincent took his car to the service station to fill up the tank with gasoline, so it would be full for the weekend. He had forgotten what the man had said about leaving a token "to fill up your car tomorrow." Vincent put $2.32 worth of gas in his car, then tried to round it off to $2.35 or $2.40. But he could only get it up to $2.34 and it stopped. It just would not take more than exactly $2.34.
Vincent then left to visit a friend's house, but remembered that he had left the friend's Christmas gift in his truck, so he went back home. When home, Vincent decided to clean his truck a bit before leaving. While doing so, he found some money on the front seat, passenger's side, underneath his glove. The money consisted of two one-dollar bills, a quarter, a nickel, and four pennies -- exactly $2.34!"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/taylor1030.htm

Song "He'll be With You In The Night" - Mark Murchison

Uploaded on May 2, 2011
God knows what your going through, turn to him, he'll make a way for you

Rapture song "Some Day Soon" Mark Murchison

Published on Mar 24, 2012
This is a song I wrote about the soon return of Jesus in the rapture.

"When Gabe Blows The Trumpet" -Mark Murchison

Published on Mar 28, 2012
Here's another rapture song. Stay encouraged and keep looking up!

For Israel-based observers, the 7th new moon was sighted on Sunday evening, October 2nd in the area of Meron Mountains by David Katsikas and confirmed in Kiryat Ata by Yoel Halevi.

http://renewedmoon.com/

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

New Moon of Seventh Biblical Month sighted in Israel. Happy Yom Teruah!

Shalom y’all, The New Moon has been sighted in Israel today! On Sunday, October 2nd 2016, the new moon was sighted in Jerusalem, Israel. The New Moon was sighted by: Devorah Gordon, Nehemia Gordon, Jabniah Ashley Gonzalez, Cari Tarter, Dakota Tarter, Gil Ashedorf, Levi Tarter, and Harold Tarter. This is known as the seventh Biblical Hebrew Month, Aslo

http://whenisthenewmoon.com/2016/10/

Feast of Trumpets = Rosh Hashana may be over for 2016, however, take at look at video at this link below, which gives us hope for the last 3 feast in Oct. and the reasoning behind it. There could be more than meets the eye!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

The Rapture, the US election, Obama, you will be surprised how it all ties together this fall

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1372403&cmd=show

EXCITING NEWS, OUR DEPARTURE IS AT HAND, MARANATHA!!!!

PROPHETIC DREAM: "23 Degrees North" Departure Is At Hand

Published on Oct 4, 2016
A Powerful Prophetic Dream from Mt. Serling Kentucky http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr... also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropic_...

My Comments:

"Imminency, as it relates to Bible prophecy, simply means that the return of Jesus Christ for the Church can happen at any moment."

I have been rethinking that is, the Rapture DOES NOT have to happen like many people had stated, on any particular Hebrew Feast, then the Pre-Tribulation Rapture would not be imminent. The bible teaches the Rapture as always being imminent.

Therefore, I do think we should continue to watch for all the signs in the heavens, biblical prophecy coming to past, as a sign of the nearness of Jesus' coming for His Bride at the Rapture. However it DOES NOT necessarily mean, it WILL or MUST happen on any special Jewish Feasts, for example the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets is a 2 day event, therefore, it doesn't take much to figure out which days it will fall on each and every year. This would cast out the Rapture as being imminent, and Jesus told us to watch "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Mat 24:36)."

I believe the Jewish Feasts were and are for Israel and Jesus came and fulfilled the first few, however, Jesus will come back to Israel and fulfill the remaining there as well. Does that mean that the Rapture CAN NOT happen on a Jewish Feast, ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT, because of the IMMINENCY of the RAPTURE it could happen AT ANY MOMENT, EVEN ON A JEWISH FEAST if God so chooses.

Keep watching daily, Jesus is Coming, and His letting His own know it is near even at the doors.

And that trumpet blast - Is God's voice "Come Up Here"

Revelation 1:10

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet,

Revelation 4:1

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Maranatha!

Valerie

What Is Imminency?

By Todd Strandberg

In doing some research on the doctrine of imminency, I noticed few people take the time to actually define what prophetic imminency means. First, let us look at the general definition of the key word "imminent:" "The quality or condition of being about to occur."

Imminency, as it relates to Bible prophecy, simply means that the return of Jesus Christ for the Church can happen at any moment. No warning signs will indicate a short-term countdown. We as Christians remain on alert 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If a wife knows her husband normally gets home from work shortly after 4:00 PM, she knows that beginning at 4:00 PM, his arrival is imminent. If the woman knows her husband has to work overtime, the imminency of his 4:00 PM return is then in doubt.

The only way for the rapture to be truly imminent is to have it transpire before the tribulation. If the Church were required to wait until after the manifestation of certain events, then there would be no doctrine of imminency.

The Granddaddy Of Proofs

The pretribulation rapture is the only view that allows for the rapture to be imminent in its timing. All the other views require a number of prophetic occurrences to take place before the rapture can be declared imminent. To be looking for the imminent return of Christ, you have to believe in a pre-trib rapture.

Jesus repeatedly said that His return for the Church would be a surprise. The Lord even went beyond that by saying He would return "as a thief" when believers generally won't be expecting Him to come for them.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Matthew 24:36).

"Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing" (Matthew 24:42-46 KJV).

"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh" (Matthew 25:13).

"And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power" (Acts 1:7).

Because we have no way to refute the fact that we will not know the timing of our Lord's return, the tribulation is a barrier to the rapture. No wonder the late John Walvoord called imminency "the heart of Pretribulationism."

This type of "any-moment" language doesn't fit a post-trib rapture. If Jesus were prevented from coming until after the battle of Magog, the rise of Antichrist, and the Mark of the Beast, we would have no need to watch for Him before the tribulation.

If the Church were required to go through the seven-year tribulation, you would expect the New Testament writers to have warned us to be prepared for trying times. On the contrary, the New Testament writers repeatedly tell the Church to be comforted by the "coming of the Lord" (1 Thes 4:18). The word "comfort" alone strongly implies the rapture will take place before the tribulation.

Some anti-imminency folks try to solve the problem they have with the rapture's any-moment occurrence by redefining it as merely indicating that Christ will return soon. The speed of Christ's advent is not the issue. If an event is required to take place before the Lord can return, there is no need to remain watchful.

If a person should make it through the tribulation until the point when the mid-trib, pre-wrath, and post-trib folks expect the rapture to occur, it would then become possible for the rapture to be classified as "imminent." However, once you solve the problem of imminency, you create another one regarding the restrictions against knowing the timing of the rapture.

Because the duration of the tribulation is already known, post-tribbers have the hardest time dealing with the rapture's timing. Some of them have tried to suggest that believers who make it through the tribulation will lazily lose track of the nearness of Christ's second coming.

If a Christian has been lucky enough to survive a host of apocalyptic calamities and elude the Antichrist's secret police for at least 3 1/2 years, I cannot imagine that he would be oblivious to the nearness of the Lord's return at the 7-year mark. If I were reduced to the point of having to hide in a forest and forage through dead tree bark to find beetles and grubs to sustain myself, I'm certain my every thought would be focused on the Lord's return.

Maranatha

One the strongest cases one can make for the early Church expecting an imminent return of Christ is to note their use of the word maranatha, which was used as a greeting in those days. When believers gathered or parted, they didn't say "hello" or "goodbye"; they would say "Maranatha!"

I've encountered some writings that say Maranatha is Hebrew and Greek, but it is actually an Aramaic expression. In fact, it is made up of three Aramaic words: Mar, which means "Lord"; ana, which means "our"; and tha, which means "come."

So when you put it together, maranatha means "Our Lord, come." It perfectly conveys the concept that the Lord could come at any moment. Maranatha is used once in the Bible by Paul as part of a curse. In 1 Corinthians 16:22, Paul said, "If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema. Maranatha." The word "anathema" means "banned," so Paul was saying, "Let him be banned from our Lord's coming."

The interesting thing about maranatha is that it comes in the form of a petition. When a Christian in the early Church would make this statement, he was actually petitioning the Lord to come. This obviously implies the belief that it was possible for Jesus to answer the appeal.

If members of the first-century Church believed that certain events needed to take place before the Savior could return, they would have been silly to greet each other with "maranatha." They lived nearly 2,000 years ago, and yet they seem to have had a deeper awareness of imminency than many of today's Christians.

The Historical Record

Many of the contemporary writers who attack imminency try to promote the idea that this doctrine was recently dreamed up by men who were ignorant of the true meaning of Scripture.

One detractor states, "This frenzy [imminency] continues to survive today because of modern misconceptions about the purpose of these prophetic events and the time frame for their occurrence."

Post-trib believers are the most vocal in their claim that the concepts of imminency and the pre-trib rapture only date back to the early 1800s. For several years, their charges went unanswered, but recently a number of men have dusted off old manuscripts and found several early Church fathers who were clearly looking for an imminent return of the Lord Jesus.

"All the saints and elect of God are gathered together before the tribulation, which is to come, and are taken to the Lord, in order that they may not see at any time the confusion which overwhelms the world because of our sins" (Pseudo-Ephraem (374-627 AD).
The First Epistle of Clement, 23 (written around 96 A.D. by Clement, a prominent leader of the church at Rome who knew some of the apostles personally and probably is the Clement referred to in Phil. 4:3): "Of a truth, soon and suddenly shall His will be accomplished, as the Scripture also bears witness, saying, 'speedily will He come, and will not tarry.'"

As early as 70 - 180 AD, The Didache, chapter 16, section 1, says, "'Be vigilant over your life; let your lamps not be extinguished, or your loins ungirded, but be prepared, for you know not the hour in which our Lord will come."

"But what a spectacle is that fast-approaching advent of our Lord, now owned by all, now highly exalted, now a triumphant One!" (Tertullian 155 - 245 AD).

John Calvin, the reformer at Geneva during the 1500s and founder of the Presbyterian Church, made the following statements in some of his commentaries on books of the Bible: "Be prepared to expect Him every day, or rather every moment." "As He has promised that He will return to us, we ought to hold ourselves prepared, at every moment to receive Him." "Today we must be alert to grasp the imminent return of Christ." Commenting on 1 Thessalonians 4, the "Rapture passage," Calvin said that Paul "means by this to arouse the Thessalonians to wait for it, nay more, to hold all believers in suspense, that they may not promise themselves some particular time . . . that believers might be prepared at all times."

The Westminster Confession, written by the Puritans of England during the 1600s, declared that men should "shake off all carnal security and be always watchful, because they know not at what hour the Lord will come."

"I say, somewhat more because the dead saints will be raised, and the living changed at Christ's 'appearing in the air' (1 Thess 4:17); and this will be about three years and a half before the millennium, as we shall see hereafter: but will he and they abide in the air all that time? No: they will ascend to paradise, or to some one of those many 'mansions in the father's house' (John 14:2), and so disappear during the foresaid period of time." (Morgan Edwards 1742-44).

I'm not much of a fan of relying on what scholarly men write about the Bible. I agree with the quotes I just cited, but I don't really need a bunch of dead guys to tell me what is truth. I have over a dozen copies of the Good Book lying around the house, and I have the ability to read and understand each of them for myself.

History has proven that mankind is a dreadful biblical guide. The apostasy that swept over the Church caused a lack of prophecy commentary from about 450 AD until the 1600s. People stopped thinking for themselves. Their interpretation of the Bible became what the institutional church spoon-fed them.

Premillennialism largely disappeared after it was condemned as heretical by the Council of Ephesus in 431 AD. It wasn't until the reform movement of the early seventeenth century that we see a rebound in the number of statements that reflect the pretribulational view.

Scripture Galore

A host of Scriptures indicate the Church should expect an imminent return of their Lord. The opponents of imminency constantly try to pick apart each individual reference, but they should look at the big picture. An overwhelming number of verses in the Bible support imminency.

I've been able to easily locate 22 passages that imply that the coming of Christ remains an imminent event. All you really need is one verse to prove a point, but the weight of evidence should cause even the most hard-core imminency foes to rethink their stance.

I seriously doubt any scholar or layman could find 22 passages of Scripture that clearly indicate the tribulation or the rule of the Antichrist is the next imminent event facing the Church.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Mat 24:36).
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him" (Mat 25:1-6)

"Take ye heed, watch and pray; for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the Master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly He find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch" (Mark 13:33-37).

"Knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light" (Rom 13:11-12).

"And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly" (Rom 16:20).

"So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Cor 1:7).

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ" (Phil 3:20).

"Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand" (Phil 4:5).

"And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come" (1 Thess 1:10).

"Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober" (1 Thess 5:6).

"That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Tim 6:14).

"Looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus" (Titus 2:13).

"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation" (Heb 9:28).

"Let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the Day approaching" (Heb 10:24-25).

"For yet a little while, and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry" (Heb 10:37).

"Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door" (James 5:7-9).

"Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:13).

"But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer" (1 Peter 4:7).

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life" (Jude 1:21).

"Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown" (Rev 3:11).

"Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book" (Rev 22:7).

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev 22:20).

http://www.raptureready.com/rr-imminency.html

IsraelNationalNews.com

Israel prepares for Yom Kippur
Public transportation around country to shut down for Day of Atonement, while security forces implement closure of Judea and Samaria.
Arutz Sheva Staff, 11/10/16 13:27

Israel prepares for Yom Kippur

With the Jewish Day of Atonement just hours away, Israel prepares for the most solemn day of the Jewish year, Yom Kippur, amid an elevated security risk days after a deadly terror attack rocked Jerusalem.

Public transportation will begin to shut down early Tuesday afternoon across the country.

Intercity Egged buses began closing down operation at 1:30 p.m., and are slated to end by 3:00 p.m.

City buses will also begin to shut down from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.

Egged bus service will start up again at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday evening after the fast ends.

Israel’s train system will run according to the Friday schedule, closing down by 2:00 p.m. Train service will resume Wednesday afternoon.

Security forces have increased their presence across the capital following Sunday’s deadly shooting attack.

Tens of thousands of worshippers are expected to make their way to the Western Wall during the Yom Kippur fast.

Police and Border Police have established temporary checkpoints, reducing or cutting off traffic from some eastern Jerusalem neighborhoods to the city center and Old City area.

The IDF is set to impose a general closure at midnight on Judea and Samaria. The crossings to the Gaza Strip will also be shut during Yom Kippur. Only emergency crossings from either Gaza or Judea and Samaria will be permitted.

For laws of Yom Kippur this year click here and for the laws pertaining to fasting, click here.

For articles on the meaning of the holiday, see the Judaism and Op-ed sections.

The fast will begin in Jerusalem at 5:36 p.m. Tuesday, and end at 6:47 p.m. on Wednesday. In Haifa, the fast begins at 5:41, and ends at 6:48. In Tel Aviv, the fast begins at 5:51, and ends at 6:49.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218894

PROPHECY: "Day Of Atonement"

Published on Oct 11, 2016
Today the Lord is our Salvation Yom Kippur http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...