Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feast of Trumpets 2016 | New Moon | Rapture Watch | October 3rd - For Your Consideration

For Your Discernment - For Your Consideration

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Sep 15, 2016
I present evidence why the new moon will most likely be sighted on October 3rd 2016 and why I no longer believe that Sept 23, 2017 is the Feast of Trumpets.

Re: Feast of Trumpets 2016 | New Moon | Rapture Watch | October 3rd - For Your Consideration

For Your Discernment - For Your Consideration

Which Calendar? | Rapture 2016 | Revelation 12 | Blood Moons | Feast of Trumpets

Published on Sep 12, 2016
I point out the evidence I believe God is using to show us which calendar He is honoring.

Re: Feast of Trumpets 2016 | New Moon | Rapture Watch | October 3rd - For Your Consideration

Valerie,

I know exactly how this guy (up in the above videos) feels.

Even my own intermediate family members are starting to treat me like a social outcast, due to my Christian faith...and that makes me feel very very sad. While on the other hand, I know that we Believers are in the very same boat with Jesus. For He too, was treated this very same way when He once walked on the earth over 2000 years ago. Is this what He meant that inorder to be followers of His, that we must be willing to take up our cross and follow Him?

I'll really be glad when Jesus returns to take us home with Him, that's for sure!!!

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!! PLEASE COME QUICKLY!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

From 5Doves:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

Gordon Smith (17 Sep 2016) - "Daniel Matson (28 Aug 2016) DON'T FORGET THE SIGN IN REV. 12 WILL COME ON OCT 3, 2016"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2016/gordons917.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy S
Valerie,

I know exactly how this guy (up in the above videos) feels.

Even my own intermediate family members are starting to treat me like a social outcast, due to my Christian faith...and that makes me feel very very sad. While on the other hand, I know that we Believers are in the very same boat with Jesus. For He too, was treated this very same way when He once walked on the earth over 2000 years ago. Is this what He meant that inorder to be followers of His, that we must be willing to take up our cross and follow Him?

I'll really be glad when Jesus returns to take us home with Him, that's for sure!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, Yes I believe that this is one of many things, we have to suffer just like
Jesus did. Jesus carried His cross for the sins of the world, we carry the cross
because we are the followers of Jesus and his teaching are treated with animosity by those who dislike the Lord, and His own.

Kathy, Tammy, & Everyone who is interested, there is a high expectation for the Rapture to take place, during the rest of September and early October of this year.

Please take the time to watch this video from beginning to the end, it will make your day; it did for me.

The post is as follows, with a short video, right to the point.

A Watchman Report: The Rapture, Obama, the Antichrist, and the 2016 Election…It could happen

A Watchman Report: The Rapture, Obama, the Antichrist, and the 2016 Election…It could happen

Published on Sep 20, 2016
Is it possible that the Rapture could be the catalyst that would suspend the 2016 election, and allow the Antichrist to come forward? While we can’t say for sure, it is possible that it could happen!

For more an in-depth studies, commentary, and analysis of Bible Prophecy and End Times events visit our web site www.prophecyupdate.com and sign-up for our free newsletter…

Thank you, Valerie, for posting this video!!!

I watched it a while ago, and was greatly encouraged by its Rapture message.

I ususally go on the very day that I pay my cable TV bill, b/c I drive up to our nearby local Mormon-run grocery store. It's for this very reason why I've been rather reluctant to go grocery shopping to finish up my (especially) this month's FS account.

I surely hope 'n' pray that the contents of the above video is indeed **the** case.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Andre Hendricks - Feast of Trumpets Rapture

Published on Sep 4, 2016
Andre Hendricks taught why the Rapture must occur during the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashana).

Rosh Hashana / ראש השנה
Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: ראש השנה), (literally "head of the year"), is the Jewish New Year. It is the first of the High Holidays or Yamim Noraim ("Days of Awe"), celebrated ten days before Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah is observed on the first two days of Tishrei, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar. It is described in the Torah as יום תרועה (Yom Teru'ah, a day of sounding [the Shofar]).

Rosh Hashana begins at sundown on Sun, 02 October 2016.

https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana

Here are my own thoughts and comments

To everyone watching for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture:

For your consideration & discernment I believe, that the Rapture may take place this year 2016, likely during this time period; God willing!

The video above, gives an excellent reasoning for this being the case. May God's will be done.

Feast of Trumpets 2016 / Rosh Hashana

Sun, 02 October 2016 at sundown (1st of Tishrei, 5777)

Starts Sundown October 02, Feast of Trumpets 2016 / Rosh Hashana lasts for (2 days);

Sunday 2nd to Monday 3rd Oct at sundown equals 1st day
Monday 3rd to Tuesday 4th Oct. at sundown equals 2nd day

If this is the year the Lord has chosen, then it's seems very probable that the Rapture, will most likely happen during this period of time.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

RAPTURE on 70th Jubilee OCTOBER 2-4, 2016?

Published on Sep 22, 2016
The 70th Jubilee will start the tribulation and will trigger the Rapture of the Church?.........JUBILEE ENDS OCTOBER 2ND 2016.....JESUS COMMANDS US TO WATCH AND PRAY.......
JESUS IS COMING!!!..ROMANS 13:11-14......JOHN 3:3-21....ROMANS 10:9-13....