Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING: "Hillary Clinton Leaves Sick At 9/11 Memorial Service"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Published on Sep 11, 2016
Fox New Reports "Hillary Clinton leaves early sick from the New York City 9/11 Memorial Service as she may have fainted and stumbles and lost her shoe

Re: BREAKING: "Hillary Clinton Leaves Sick At 9/11 Memorial Service"

It was probably a combination of the heat & her Parkinsons disease, do ya' think?

But of course--Fox News, nor any other ordinary news channel will tell you that. You know. Let's keep her true condition hush-hush.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy it's very possible, it could be a combination of the two you mentioned.

We won't get the truth, of what ails her, since if it is something serious like Parkinson, or other illness, that can impair her judgement of becoming POTUS, she would
have no choice by to step down from running for president. Worse yet, Obama might call off the election and continue his dictatorship rule over the country indefinitely; God forbid. Praying she recovers, and is able to continue and the election will be done legally, without tampering and fraud, as it should be.

Time will tell.

Maranatha!

Valerie

BREAKING: DR. TED NOEL REACTS TO 'PNEUMONIA' CLAIMS FROM CRIPPLED HILLARY'S DOCTOR

Published on Sep 11, 2016
Sub for more:http://nnn.is/the_new_media | The day of reckoning finally arrived for Hillary Clinton on Sunday. The Clinton Campaign had no choice but to respond to the horrific public display of her critical health condition. Her doctor claims she's suffering from pneumonia. But is she? Or does this diagnosis only add weight to the evidence Dr. Noel has presented that she has Parkinson's Disease? Dr. Noel returns to Next News to give you his shocking analysis.