Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING: "Asteroid Just Missed The Earth" CLOSE CALL !!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Published on Sep 7, 2016
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? An Asteroid just missed the earth today and almost hit a communication satellite and we only had a few hours notice

Re: BREAKING: "Asteroid Just Missed The Earth" CLOSE CALL !!

I thank the Lord for making it miss us! God has a vested interest in keeping our planet in one piece and able to support life, so he's not going to let any asteroid hit the earth. At least, not before the Rapture anyway; I'm not sure that He'll let one strike Earth during the Tribulation either.

Do you remember that asteroid that streaked somewhere across Russia, and then its remanents landed in that lake/or pond?

I'm asking, b/c that's exactly how our Arizona asteroid streaked across our sky...and then landed some where in the White Mountains, east of Maricopa County, AZ.

So therefore--there indeed, has been several hits 'n' misses of these asteroids here in the U.S. &/or over the rest of the world.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy & Tammy,

I believe, the Lord may allow a large asteroid to hit the earth, during,
the great Tribulation, as punishment for the wickedness abiding on this planet at present.

Revelation 8:5
Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it to the earth;
and there were rolls of thunder, and rumblings, and flashes of lightning, and an earthquake.

I also believe that much of the planet will be destroyed with Nuclear war,which will also take place during that period of time. The Lord will renew the Earth,because man is making it and will continue to make it uninhabitable, with this third world war. In scripture it also states that this will be the most horrific time since the beginning of time, and never to be seen again; therefore much destruction of the earth and it's inhabitants will take place. Sounds like mass destruction to me.

Matthew 24:21
21 For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.…

.For Our God is a consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:29

Psalm 97:3

…2Clouds and thick darkness surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. 3Fire goes before Him And burns up His adversaries round about. 4His lightnings lit up the world; The earth saw and trembled.…

New American Standard Bible
Cross References

Hebrews 12:29
For our God is a consuming fire.

2 Samuel 22:9
"Smoke went up out of His nostrils, Fire from His mouth devoured; Coals were kindled by it.

Psalm 18:8
Smoke went up out of His nostrils, And fire from His mouth devoured; Coals were kindled by it.

Psalm 18:12
From the brightness before Him passed His thick clouds, Hailstones and coals of fire.

Psalm 50:3
May our God come and not keep silence; Fire devours before Him, And it is very tempestuous around Him.

Daniel 7:10
"A river of fire was flowing And coming out from before Him; Thousands upon thousands were attending Him, And myriads upon myriads were standing before Him; The court sat, And the books were opened.

Joel 2:3
A fire consumes before them And behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them But a desolate wilderness behind them, And nothing at all escapes them.

Habakkuk 3:5
Before Him goes pestilence, And plague comes after Him.

Malachi 4:1
"For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the LORD of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch."

No this planet Earth will not be totally destroyed, however, only God will be able to renew the Earth and make it livable once again, for man & beast; for there is nothing impossible for God.

Maranatha!

Valerie