Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus is Coming Again !!!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

King's heralds - Never Give Up

Jesus is Coming Again ~ Dale Williams ~ lyric video

Published on Sep 4, 2015

Snippet from:Jesus Is Coming Again - Rapture Ready

https://www.raptureready.com/resource/web/web1.html

He said, "I will come again" (John 14:3) and His word endureth forever, for He is the truth.

The angels said He would come again. "The same Jesus," "and in like manner ," and they were not mistaken when they announced His first coming.

The Holy Spirit, by the mouth of the apostles, hath repeatedly said He would come again. Is not such an event, stated upon such authority, of vital importance to us?

Re: Jesus is Coming Again ~ Dale Williams ~ lyric video

Lift up the Trumpet Jesus is coming again.wmv

Uploaded on Apr 2, 2010

The Original Toney Brothers-Jesus Is Coming Again

Uploaded on Oct 11, 2008

Maranatha ~ Jesus is coming again ~Blanca Vega & Roby Duke ~

Uploaded on Jun 8, 2010
Maranatha Music Praise 7 - Blanca Vega & Roby Duke . In the twinkling of an eye He is coming. Like a thief in the night . We shall meet in sky in all his Glory . He is coming soon !

Jesus Is Coming Soon

Uploaded on Nov 19, 2008

O'er all the land have the signs now appeared; telling us soon that our Saviour is near...Lift up the trumpet! and loud let it ring! Jesus is coming again!

Jesus Is Coming Again : Loralee Thiessen : Vineyard Music

Published on Jun 30, 2014

Kings Heralds ~ My Jesus Is Coming Again

Published on Dec 7, 2014

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Jesus-Coming-Back/

Bible verses related to Jesus Coming Back from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Revelation 1:7 - Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 22:12-13 - And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

John 14:3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Matthew 24:31-33 - And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, [even] at the doors.

Revelation 1:8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come , the Almighty.