Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A shock example of anti-Trump media censorship was caught on tape when Reuters ordered its cameraman to cut live footage of Trump receiving praise from African-American Bishop Wayne T. Jackson in Detroit.

The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.

Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, “He’s getting a shawl!”

The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”

“Yes Michael, do it,” orders the director.

We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.

(See the video & read the rest at link below:)

http://www.infowars.com/shut-it-down-reuters-orders-cameraman-to-kill-positive-trump-footage/

Re: “Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

Anne Graham Lotz Ready to Vote for Trump, Says He Can Change Like Biblical King Nebuchadnezzar

Anne Graham Lotz, the daughter of famous evangelist Billy Graham, says she is ready to vote for Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump at the November elections, expressing hope that he can change and become a man of God like King Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible.

"The Democratic Party has so come against God in some of their major issues, that I'm not sure I can vote for the Democratic platform. But whoever is on the Republican side, I will vote for and pray for whoever that is," Lotz said in an interview with Fox News, published on Monday.

When asked whether she can vote for Trump, who is likely to secure the nomination but has faced pushback from notable Evangelical Christians, such as Southern Baptist Convention leader Russell Moore, Lotz said the Bible is full of examples of kings who have changed their ways.

"My faith is not in a person, my faith is in God. If God can use Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel's day — Daniel served under Nebuchadnezzar, and at the end, Nebuchadnezzar professed faith in the God of Daniel" — then He can use Trump, too, she argued.

Read more athttp://www.christianpost.com/news/anne-graham-lotz-ready-vote-donald-trump-president-163639/#WTKrBoarz6fcU8Vj.99

Re: “Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

You go, Ann, you go!!! For I too, am in complete agreement with you!!!

I wonder if she's also consulted with her brother, Franklin, too, about this matter...and that if he too, will also vote for Donald Trump, this coming November 2nd, 2016?

Maranatha!!!
Tammy