Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A LETTER TO CHRIST'S CHURCH FOR CONSIDERATION- SEPT 4TH, 2016.

From one of our Members
Michelle

A LETTER TO CHRIST'S CHURCH FOR CONSIDERATION- SEPT 4TH, 2016.

Dear Valerie,

I hope you and your family are doing better and are lifted by our prayers for you.

I have compiled this collection of data and wanted to send it to you. I know the speculation on dates is an issue that upset many people. I don't want to add to that. I also know that you believe the Rapture can happen "any day" whereas I believe it is on an "appointed day". But this is not an issue that I would argue over. The studies that are presented in this letter are part of the basis for my position. I have posted this to Five Doves, but I don't know if it will arrive in time to be posted this weekend.

I watched the video you posted of the Messianic preacher today, and also believe "this is it" which prompted me to compile all these studies I have been doing.

Please read it through and post it if you want to.At the very least I wanted to share it with you as I consider you a dear sister in the Lord.

We will meet together very soon. Praise the Lord!

In the love of Jesus Christ our Coming King, many blessings.

Michelle.

If you do wish to post it and it is too long at 8 pages, it would be OK if you wanted to post the studies at the end as a separate post (last 4 pages)

LETTER TO CHRIST’S CHURCH FOR CONSIDERATION – SEPTEMBER 4th, 2016.

I had an experience with the Lord in September 2006 over about a week or so, a kind of auditory vision. It had a profound effect on me. I posted this some years ago, but my understanding was limited at that time and the Lord has progressively revealed more over the last 10 years through various passages of scripture and significant events.

Three months before this vision and the instruction that followed, the Lord had begun to reveal things to me. The very first of these was the significance of the date of ELUL 25 with relation to the completion of the Church, whilst I was studying the book of Nehemiah.

In September 2010 when the Christchurch EQ happened He gave me more instruction and linked that event back to the original revelation about ELUL 25.

The Christchurch EQ was on 4th Sept, 2010 at 4:35 . Well that was ELUL 25 on Hebcal – (the calendar I was familiar with at that time) He had already shown me that Strongs Numbers were inspired, so when I checked the time of the quake H435: ELUL only found in 1 verse – Nehemiah 6:15 which also highlights the day of ELUL 25 – The Lord had taken me right back to where He began teaching me about His secret things. In my research, I found that Christchurch had another large EQ on Elul 25 in 1888 on 1st September that year – indicating that ‘CHRISTCHURCH’ was linked to the date of Elul 25.

With all the focus on 23rd September last year – 49 prophetic years from June 7th 1967, the suggestion that this current year may well be a Jubilee, and that date also seemingly being an important day for the I people with the Pope’s visit to Washington and the UN – I was prompted again to consider calendars and dates. I have had a bit of trouble reconciling all the different opinions regarding the Hebrew calendar(s) over the past few years but have been familiarizing myself with several of them as I studied events and day counts etc.

It occurred to me that the 49 prophetic year count landing on Yom Kippur in 2015 just might have been our biggest clue. I personally believe that the last several shemittahs were highlighted for the same reason – to let us know where we are on God’s prophetic calendar. In other words to “reset” the clock for our benefit.

I did a simple thing. I counted the current Hebrew year from 14th Sept, 2015 as day 1 of a 360 year calendar ( which in my notes I have labeled JUBCAL)

On this calendar ELUL 25 will fall on 2nd September 2016. But this will also be ELUL 29 on Torah Calendar (which is 5 days shorter) So my postulation is since this date is the ‘last day’ of the year on Torah AND ELUL 25 (as God might count it) it is both a “hidden day” and an obvious day. I realized that the Lord is using all the calendars to convey important dates. It’s a bit like speaking in parables – only the intended audience gets it and some searching out is required. It also reminds me of the Scripture in Proverbs 25:2 “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings to search out a matter.”

3rd September, 2016 notes.

Yesterday we went to the city to the Christian bookshop and when we came out it was dark. I saw a bright white star above us slightly to the south. I looked at it for about half a minute and it slowly faded out! That’s the first time I’ve seen a star craft with my own eyes. – So we have them over our city too. As the Rapture/ removal of the Church is so close now – these are probably hovering over all the cities to appear for the great delusion mentioned in 2 Thessalonians.

Also, today I watched a video of a Messianic preacher teaching on Rosh Hashana, as the day of the Rapture and the beginning of the 7 year tribulation.
He says there will not be another 25,200 year cycle for earth. He says this IS IT and the latest date he has for the Rapture is 2016 (RH)
BUT what calendar??

That got me thinking about the Nehemiah 6:15 passage from which the Lord first began to teach me about these things and all that the Lord has taught me so far .

I had the prompt to look at 237 as a day count from 13th Sept ,2015 which was highlighted for me. – the last day of the Shemittah year 5775/ beginning 5776.

13th Sept, 2015 + 237 days = 7th May, 2016 +120 days (4 prophetic months as per John 4:35 study)

= Sunday Sept 4th,2016. (6 years since CHRISTCHURCH EQ on 4/9/2010)
This is day # 357 of JUBCAL year – leaving 3 days to complete ELUL.

This ties both the 237 study with John 4:35 and also Sept 4th EQ in Christchurch.(The Nehemiah 6:15 study, 237 study from 2 Samuel 20:19 and the John 4 study are prophetic date markers and I now believe indicate a calendar that is 360 days long- what I have labeled JUBCAL in my notes)

I think this narrows Rosh Hashana to September 8th/ 9th because the JUBCAL is the only calendar that agrees with the Sept 2nd data and Elul 25 from what I can see. The 30th Elul 5776 is Wednesday 7th September on JUBCAL. So Rosh Hashana begins at sunset on Sept 7th going into Thursday, Sept 8th. There was a man on Five doves who said he was shown the Rapture on a Thursday (in US), Friday in Israel.
This would focus 0n the period between 6pm and 3am Israel time (very early in the morning when the **** crows – see study on the September 1st Annular Solar Eclipse as a confirmation of this)

The other option is that it occurs on the “last day” i.e. Elul 30 and the Church is assembled in heaven on Rosh Hashana.
Taking into consideration the 24 hour window of all the time zones around the world, many have noted that the Rapture event probably occurs on 2 different days on the calendar depending on where you are in relation to Israel. I find it interesting that in applying day numbers to the Strongs words matched to a 360 day JUBCAL calendar we have this :-

G359: analusis = departure. Only found in 1 verse.
2Ti 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

G360:analuo = return, depart. It is used in only 2 verses. One in relation to the Lord returning and the other in relation to believers desire to depart and be with the Lord. Note also that the Luke 12:36 verse also indicates the day of the Lord’s return at the 2nd Coming.

Luk 12:36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Phi 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

I think the fact that there has just been the Annular Solar eclipse on Sept 1st and there is Lunar eclipse on Sept 16th – which is the EVE of Yom Kippur on JUBCAL is further evidence of the calendar God is using. This lunar eclipse satisfies the prophecy of Joel 2:31 and Acts 2:20 by being on the very EVE of Yom Kippur , “the great / terrible day of the Lord” - - if we are on a Jubilee / prophetic calendar since at least last September.

I also agree with those who have noted that God would not begin the Judgement of the world until this Jubilee year is completed.

THE THREE MAIN STUDIES IN THE SCRIPTURES THAT THE LORD USED TO SHOW ME THESE THINGS ARE GIVEN BELOW IN ABBREVIATED FORM.

ELUL 25 – What Does it Mean to CHRIST’S CHURCH?

In mid 2006, the Lord began to tutor me in a deeper way (some of you will understand what I mean)

At that time, He drew my attention to the passage in Nehemiah 6:15, “So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days”

Believing that there had to be some correlation in the New Testament, I had the question in my mind, “What do the walls of Jerusalem represent in the N.T.?”

NEXT, the LORD directed me to “go and look at 1 Peter 2:1ff” where Peter says, in v.5, “Ye also as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ”.

THEN, He directed me to Revelation 21:9, 10 where John describes his conversation with the angel, “Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife. And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God”.

The point that I was given to understand is that the completion of the Church is paralleled with the rebuilding of the city walls mentioned in Nehemiah, four days before the Feast of Trumpets.

JERUSALEM is THE CITY OF GOD, THE HOLY CITY. In the New Testament, the NEW JERUSALEM is presented as the HOLY JERUSALEM, the BRIDE of CHRIST.

The Church is a Holy City comprised of living, spiritual stones – the members of the Bride of Christ.

I believe that Elul 25 is when the BRIDE, is COMPLETED.

Then,

In September 2006, on the 13th, I was praying with a friend and I saw a vision (I had NEVER had a vision before in 21 years of being a Christian)[/b]

What I saw that day was a very heavy steel gate, like you would see on a castle or fortress, tremendously heavy. Just observing it I could ‘feel” or ‘sense” the awesome weight it had some how. As I watched, the gate came down slowly and was suspended a short space from the ground where it hung for a time, but the immense weight of it was impressed on me. Suddenly it slammed down to the ground. I have come to call that vision “THE STEEL GATE JUDGEMENT.”

In 2015, September 13th was the last day of the Shemittah – introducing what many believe is the Jubilee year following 7 Shemittahs.

In 2016, the UN General Assembly begins on September 13th .

This day, if the Rapture happens prior, could see the announcement of the new Secretary General of the UN. It could also be the confirming of a covenant affecting Israel known as a “covenant with death” The number 23 is associated with death and destruction in the biblical significance of numbers. The 13th September will be the 23rd anniversary of the signing of the Oslo Accord in 1993.

THE NUMBER 237.

>> Another scripture study that the LORD led me to was the narrative in 2 Samuel 20:19 where David and Jonathon arrange to meet at the stone Ezel (H237) In the previous verse, Jonathon says to David, “Tomorrow is the New moon: and thou shalt be missed, because thy seat will be empty”

H237: Ezel = departure. David (beloved) is gone before the New Moon.

G237: allochothen = some other way, from another place.

These 2 words #237 in the Hebrew and Greek only appear once each in the Bible.

G237 only appears in JOHN 10:1 where Jesus refers to the Antichrist and the mode of his coming in “some other way” or alternatively “from some other place”. This links in the JOHN 10 narrative in a further way and the use of the # 237 points to the OT text which gives a specific day that a “departure” happens.

Later in the chapter, 2 SAMUEL 20:39 it says this “But the lad knew not anything: only Jonathon and David knew the matter”

If we take the highlighted phrase and write it according to the Hebrew words and their meanings we have :- (JONATHON) “Jehovah has given” (DAVID) “Beloved” knowledge of the matter.”

…………………………………….

JOHN 4:35

Joh 4:35

Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 16545

Verse order# 16545 is

]Pro 6:4 Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids.

In June 2016, I was led to consider this verse in relation to the “4 months to the harvest” clue contained within it.

-This could point to an early Passover, Abib in March not April . ie the difference between Torah & Hecal in 2016.

The month of ELUL the King is in the field with the Bride.

SEPT 4TH 2010 EQ CHRISTCHURCH WAS ELUL 25 (HEBCAL)AND 24TH ELUL (TORAH)

After reading Sherry Vance’s Jubilee timeline confirming the 2015-2016 Jubilee year, it seems to me that the 360 day years for the Tribulation are on track from 14th Sept, 2015 (Tishrei 1 5776)

13th Sept, 2015 + 360 days =>7 Sept, 2016 (this would be Elul 30 on God’s 360 day calendar)

- 5 days = Elul 25 =Sept 2nd.

From and including: Monday, 14 September 2015
To and including: Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Result: 360 days

It is 360 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

From the 40th day of the Omer (May 4th, 2016 on Torah Calendar) >

+ 120 days (John 4:35 the 4 months to the harvest.) = Tuesday 1st September. **But I think the Torah Calendar is 1 day out here because 5th of May is the Thursday and they don’t seem to count the omer from “morrow after the Sabbath of Unleavened Bread week – but rather from the day before, which throws out the 50 day count as well.[/b]

From Thursday, 5 May 2016
Added 120 days
**Result: Friday, 2 September 2016

Therefore taking a 120 day (4 x 30 day) count from the Ascension day of Jesus on the 40th day of the Omer, when the Barley was white (Jesus’ narrative in John 4:35 speaking of the harvest – AND Remember that the number 435 tied to the time of the Christchurch Eq on 4/9/2010 led to H435:ELUL only found in 1 verse Nehemiah 6:15 {Elul 15} which identifies the DAY that the Church is complete - Elul 25) we come to September 2nd which is Elul 25 on God’s calendar!
(Day# 355 of Jubilee Year. (3:55am!! On June17th as I write this !!!)

……………………………………….

1 September 2016 — Annular Solar Eclipse

The eclipse will begin at 06:13 UTC on September 1, 2016. The maximum point will take place at 09:01 UTC, and the annularity will last for 3 minutes and 6 seconds.

6:13 UT = 9:13 Israel

9:01 UT = 12:01 Israel

G613:apokrupto =to hide, concealing, kept secret, hidden. [the church?]
(gem 1851) >>G1851: exoche = to stand out, prominent, eminence (gem 743)>> G743: archaggelos = archangel.

First occurrence of G613:-

Mat 11:25
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Also found in:-
Eph 3:9
And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

(Paul talking about the mystery of the church that was hid in God, from the beginning)

G901:bathus = very early in the morning. (gem 612)G612: apokrisis = answer.
First occurrence:-

Luk 24:1
Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.

(this refers to Jesus’ resurrection day)

ALL THESE NUMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ECLIPSE on SEPT 1st COULD BE POINTING TO THE RESURRECTION AND HIDING OF THE CHURCH followed by the Tribulation events.
– The Answer!

Israel Eclipse Times.

G913: Barak = lightning. [This is an ‘o’ eclipse]

G1201: desmoterion = the prison.(gem 1587)

Hebrew Word Numbers of UT Eclipse Times.

H613:’ecuwr = imprisonment .(gem 267)
First Occurrence in Ezra 7:26>> G726: harpazo = caught up.

Ezr 7:26 And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.

H901:bagowd = treacherous, deceitful.(gem 15)

First Occurrence :-

Jer 3:7 And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.

Joe 2:31

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

It is a terrible day for Israel, but a ‘notable’ (G2016) day for the Church.
G2016:epiphanes = notable, conspicuous, manifest, illustrious. (gem 854)>> G854:aphanismos = vanish away, disappearance.

Re: A LETTER TO CHRIST'S CHURCH FOR CONSIDERATION- SEPT 4TH, 2016.

Thanks Michelle, hoping and praying that this is the case, and the time has finally arrived. Yes, I do believe the Rapture is "imminent", and there is no dispute, whether it is on an appointed date or not. Much valuable time is wasted discussing/arguing over it, by doing so; therefore, I advise others to do likewise.

Michelle asked me to post this study, therefore, I have posted her email along with her study, as it is time sensitive, and perhaps, the time has arrived. Please take all things in prayer to the Lord for confirmation.

I believe, we should take every day now seriously. Today I will be attending,
Gloria's brother's funeral, wouldn't it be something, if this was it, and the dead in Christ were raised right before the eyes of the living. For nothing is impossible for God.

Please do consider what Michelle has written, if you have any positive feedback to post as a reply, please do so; if not, let's keep our disagreements to ourselves, because too many Christians are arguing over very trivial things, instead of watching for the Lord's Coming.

Michelle, what an excellent, awesome study, I've read it as I'm posting the colored highlights wherever possible, as they don't copy and paste automatically. Wow, I'm praying this is it, you've got me so excited again about the Rapture, I feel like I'm going to fly any second now. Maranatha, God Bless, In Jesus' Love, Valerie

Valerie,

Please read my "today's" post @ the bottom of your Rapture is Imminent Next few days - Your final warning from God, the ark door is about to be shut thread!!!

It, to me, is very important & exciting news, that I'm dying to share with you...as well as our fellow RFTH family members too. OK!?

Thank you, and...

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy, I saw your post, how exciting!

Here is the video Michelle was speaking about that see watched, re Messianic Priest.

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Ohhhhh no a messianic priest set this date in 2009!!!!

He states Feast of Trumpets 2016

Published on Aug 31, 2016
ok I disagree with his rapture doctrine especially if you are left you are done!!! remember those trib saints. NO WAY!!! But listen to his words about all those phrases people love to use. and listen to his date!!!

Valerie
Thanks Tammy, I saw your post, how exciting!

Here is the video Michelle was speaking about that see watched, re Messianic Priest.

Valerie

Ohhhhh no a messianic priest set this date in 2009!!!!

He states Feast of Trumpets 2016

Published on Aug 31, 2016
ok I disagree with his rapture doctrine especially if you are left you are done!!! remember those trib saints. NO WAY!!! But listen to his words about all those phrases people love to use. and listen to his date!!!

Valerie,

That looong trumpet blast sound I heard today, came from an easternly direction, but not from the usual westernly direction. Which greatly excited me, to say "the" least!!! Also, was that God's way of confirming to me too?

So, inregards to our Rapture date. Does that mean the Feast of Trumpets 2016, is suppose to occur 9/4/2016 (or, on 9/7/2016)? I'm asking, b/c I'm rather confused.

And like Kathy keeps intimating--"time will tell." Yes!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Jewish Calendar September 2016 - Feast of Trumpets begins on Sept 3rd & lasts until September 4th, 2016 See the Link below to this calendar. It a depends on when the new moon is seen. That's were we get, not know the day or hour it will show. Then the feast lasts for 2 full days yet.

http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&year=2016&month=9&s=on&maj=on&min=on&mod=on&mf=on&ss=on&nx=on&set=off

Feast of Trumpets is Tshri 1 (7th Month - September or October - in the 7th month. Remember Passover is in Abib, or Nissan, the first month) The days of Teshuvah, or days of Repentance, ends Tshri 10 - on Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement, (total of 40 days). The 40 days of Teshuvah, is a time of returning and repenting before The LORD. During those 40 days, and especially the last 10, and most particularly the LAST day of Yom Kippur, we prepare our heart by seeking forgiveness, through repentance. The last 10 days - the 10 days starting wth the Feast of Trumpets and ending with the Day of Atonement, or Yom Kippur, are known as the Days of Awe.

4. DAY OR FEAST OF TRUMPETS (Rosh HaShanah or Yom Teruach) Num 29:1; Lev 23:23-25: On Tishri 1. Rosh HaShanah means "head of the year." According to Jewish tradition, on this day the gates of heaven are opened, (Rev 3:7-11). Tradition has it as the anniversary of the creation of the world and the beginning of the Kingdom of HaShem (God), Adam and Eve were created, the flood waters dried up, Enoch was taken by the LORD; Sarah, Rachel, and Samuel were conceived, Joseph was freed from prison by Pharaoh, forced labor of Hebrews in Egypt ended, Job contracted leprosy, the start of sacrifices on the altar built by Ezra. According to Jewish tradition all of those events happened on Tishri 1. The Feast of Trumpets is celebrated by blowing trumpets (shofar) 100 times to announce the setting up of The LORD's eternal court.

The sounding of the shofar reminds us of the binding of Isaac by his father Abraham, and we too must be willing to make such sacrifices. On this day we reaffirm our acceptance of The LORD as our King, and He judges all of His human creatures on this day and decides on their fate in the coming year. It is the first month of the new civil year. These 10 days are called the Days of Awe or High Holy Days. This was also the time to bring all of your tithe (10th) for the poor, widows, orphans, and the Levite priest who have no inheritance. Over these 10 days the wheat will be brought in on the threshing floor and separated from the chaff. This 2-day feast comes AT A DAY AND HOUR NO MAN KNOWS and you are not required to go up to the temple on this day. a. This is the day set up to remember the blowing of trumpets when the great sign appeared in the heavens of the announcement of Yeshua’s birth (Lion of Judah), which the Chaldean astronomers had been watching, and waiting for, for over four hundred years, (Rev.12:1-2). b. Will be the announcement of Yeshua’s second coming and the Resurrection of the Saints, (IThess 4:16,17). c. Will be the end of Jacob’s trouble, (Jer 30:7). d. Will be the end of first Gog Magog War at the start of the millennial reign of King Yeshua.

http://www.moresureword.com/FeastDates.htm

Tammy which "Trumpet Sound did you hear? Watch this video and tell me".

Rapture and Feast of Trumpets (2016)

Published on Mar 4, 2014

The Rapture on The Feast of Trumpets - September 2nd-4th, 2016!

Published on Aug 21, 2016

Valerie
Jewish Calendar September 2016 - Feast of Trumpets begins on Sept 3rd & lasts until September 4th, 2016 See the Link below to this calendar. It a depends on when the new moon is seen. That's were we get, not know the day or hour it will show. Then the feast lasts for 2 full days yet.

http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&year=2016&month=9&s=on&maj=on&min=on&mod=on&mf=on&ss=on&nx=on&set=off

Feast of Trumpets is Tshri 1 (7th Month - September or October - in the 7th month. Remember Passover is in Abib, or Nissan, the first month) The days of Teshuvah, or days of Repentance, ends Tshri 10 - on Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement, (total of 40 days). The 40 days of Teshuvah, is a time of returning and repenting before The LORD. During those 40 days, and especially the last 10, and most particularly the LAST day of Yom Kippur, we prepare our heart by seeking forgiveness, through repentance. The last 10 days - the 10 days starting wth the Feast of Trumpets and ending with the Day of Atonement, or Yom Kippur, are known as the Days of Awe.

4. DAY OR FEAST OF TRUMPETS (Rosh HaShanah or Yom Teruach) Num 29:1; Lev 23:23-25: On Tishri 1. Rosh HaShanah means "head of the year." According to Jewish tradition, on this day the gates of heaven are opened, (Rev 3:7-11). Tradition has it as the anniversary of the creation of the world and the beginning of the Kingdom of HaShem (God), Adam and Eve were created, the flood waters dried up, Enoch was taken by the LORD; Sarah, Rachel, and Samuel were conceived, Joseph was freed from prison by Pharaoh, forced labor of Hebrews in Egypt ended, Job contracted leprosy, the start of sacrifices on the altar built by Ezra. According to Jewish tradition all of those events happened on Tishri 1. The Feast of Trumpets is celebrated by blowing trumpets (shofar) 100 times to announce the setting up of The LORD's eternal court.

The sounding of the shofar reminds us of the binding of Isaac by his father Abraham, and we too must be willing to make such sacrifices. On this day we reaffirm our acceptance of The LORD as our King, and He judges all of His human creatures on this day and decides on their fate in the coming year. It is the first month of the new civil year. These 10 days are called the Days of Awe or High Holy Days. This was also the time to bring all of your tithe (10th) for the poor, widows, orphans, and the Levite priest who have no inheritance. Over these 10 days the wheat will be brought in on the threshing floor and separated from the chaff. This 2-day feast comes AT A DAY AND HOUR NO MAN KNOWS and you are not required to go up to the temple on this day. a. This is the day set up to remember the blowing of trumpets when the great sign appeared in the heavens of the announcement of Yeshua’s birth (Lion of Judah), which the Chaldean astronomers had been watching, and waiting for, for over four hundred years, (Rev.12:1-2). b. Will be the announcement of Yeshua’s second coming and the Resurrection of the Saints, (IThess 4:16,17). c. Will be the end of Jacob’s trouble, (Jer 30:7). d. Will be the end of first Gog Magog War at the start of the millennial reign of King Yeshua.

http://www.moresureword.com/FeastDates.htm

Tammy which "Trumpet Sound did you hear? Watch this video and tell me".

Rapture and Feast of Trumpets (2016)

Published on Mar 4, 2014

Valerie,

It sounded like a rather deep sound, sounding like either a fog horn &/or a ships' horn...which lastest as looong as the one doing the blowing could blow it. I live in the desert, along the Colorado River Region...where we don't hear fog nor ships' horns. Infact, it seemed to come out of the deep blue sky. Also, I happened to look out my back bedroom window, for which I saw an odd-looking circular cloud formation in the shape of a horn. Weird! Uh!?! Only God can form clouds in such ways, can't He?

Also, the first time I heard a looong trumpet-like blast, occurred on the eve of the first Conception, Chilean earthquake. Now this trumpet sound sounded like that little horn seen in the video.

That black shofar, as you recall, wasn't blown in the video.

Anyhoo, does that answer your question?

In my first in a series of Rapture dreams, I was raptured right out of my bed sometime during the night, and carried away up to "the" cloud. Does that mean that God showed me how my time to be snatched away would occur?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I thank you for sharing. I thought perhaps it sounded like one of the trumpets on the video. Nevertheless, it sure is a sign of the Lord's Coming at the Rapture.

I too believe, it will happen during the night perhaps after midnight tonight, as I too had a vision recently that the Lord Raptured me during the night.

Jesus is coming, that's all that really matters, we'll have eternity to share our stories, visions, and share our love for Jesus and one another.

See you really soon; it's going to happen and I am so happy, that we'll finally be with Jesus forevermore.

Today at the funeral, scripture was read by the minister, If I go to prepare a place for you I will come again to take you where I am. It confirmed to me, that the Rapture is ever so close now, I can almost fly.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Even if we're not Raptured this weekend, perhaps we will be before this month is out. If not this month, then hopefully before 2017 arrives. We will see.

I have a feeling it'll be during the night hours here in North America, too, whenever it does occur.

John 14

1“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2“In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3“If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

I'm standing on the promises of God from scripture. I believe the Lord has prepared a place for us and it is ready. Jesus is now coming to take Us where He is. My expectation is high as the hour of his coming is very close now. No doubt in my mind, Jesus is coming any time now. Maranatha! See everyone very soon in God's Heavenly Kingdom.

Come Lord Jesus, Come!

Valerie

Check this out over on the Torah Calendar.com site!!! Here's the link:

http://torahcalendar.com/

Look to the upper right, where you see what today, 09.04.2016 means in relation to the Creation, etc.

7:04:09 PM, Sunday, September 04, 2016 C.E.
Yom She-ni, Day 3 of Month 7 on the Creation Calendar
First Hour - First Watch of the Night
11:11:12 (always counting down) until Sunrise

Hope the '1st Watch of the Night' means that we are to watch for Jesus to come, don't you also agree too!? Also, notice that it's only Day 3, and not Day 4? Labor Day could very well be Day 4, do you think?

Very interesting to say "the" least, isn't it!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

A note for all, from an email I received from Michelle. Here is part of her message below my message.

I totally agree, we are NOT SETTING A DATE, we are watching as we were commanded to do so by Jesus. We can hope and pray that the final time has arrived for our departure, and leave it in God's hands, let His will be done accordingly.

Waiting on God no matter how long it takes, is not easy for any of us who are anxious for the Rapture to take place. However, it's much worse to turn your back and walk away, and join the scoffers, that it will never come in our lifetime, which we know to be false; because we are the generation that will see the Lord's return.

I too grieve of what has been happening in the body of Christ, and Satan, the enemy, and his cohorts are rejoicing. Let us be more loving, and kind, towards one another. Let us show more of God's love towards our brethren in Christ, even if we disagree. Above all, let us continue to watch and continue to occupy with God's work here on Earth.

We all know if the Rapture is to happen today, and it is God's will that it does;
then there is nothing in this world that can stop it. If it isn't in God's will,
then we'll still be here. All in God's perfect timing, not ours.

Keep watching, for many are no longer watching. I can't stop watching either, because, I so long to be with Jesus, and I know God keeps His promises therefore it will come to pass.

May the Rapture take place today, tomorrow or the next day. May it happen very soon, for those who are longing and loving to be with the Lord as soon as possible.

Keep watching; for when we least expect it to happen, it will happen.

Maranatha, Valerie

Here is a snippet from the email I received today and I totally agree.

Michelle wrote:

Valerie, I hope you understand that my study is not "setting a date" , It is, however, proposing that we may already be operating on a 360 day calendar from God's perspective which gives us alternative dates for the beginning of the next Hebrew year and Feast days. For those who like to know what the Hebrew dates are, this gives another to look at.

I, like many, have pulled back on posting, especially since the type of articles I write are based on what the LORD specifically has me doing, and are confusing for some readers or are misinterpreted by others. Truly, I grieve over all the angst going on in the Body of Christ. I understand that people have had their hopes raised and dashed, some multiple times, but we musn't throw tantrums when God does things His way - For me, I cannot stop watching, waiting, looking for his clues and diligently pursuing what He has taught me.And there is a sense that I should share what I'm finding even if the scoffers want to pick it over. Part of being an overcomer - not being overcome.

Temptation to doubt is an insidious tool of the enemy. The signs and warnings are blaring continuously and yet the enemy has been partly successful in sowing discord among the few remaining believers who ARE watching intently..I do not see that there is any excuse to argue with other believers at this point - our eyes should be singley focused on heaven, our hearts, soft with love for God and one another, and our spirits communing ever more deeply with the Spirit of Christ. Yes, I am very excited too and have been sleeping less and less.I have a deep peace, even though the enemy is raging.

Valerie
A note for all, from an email I received from Michelle. Here is part of her message below my message.

I totally agree, we are NOT SETTING A DATE, we are watching as we were commanded to do so by Jesus. We can hope and pray that the final time has arrived for our departure, and leave it in God's hands, let His will be done accordingly.

Waiting on God no matter how long it takes, is not easy for any of us who are anxious for the Rapture to take place. However, it's much worse to turn your back and walk away, and join the scoffers, that it will never come in our lifetime, which we know to be false; because we are the generation that will see the Lord's return.

I too grieve of what has been happening in the body of Christ, and Satan, the enemy, and his cohorts are rejoicing. Let us be more loving, and kind, towards one another. Let us show more of God's love towards our brethren in Christ, even if we disagree. Above all, let us continue to watch and continue to occupy with God's work here on Earth.

We all know if the Rapture is to happen today, and it is God's will that it does;
then there is nothing in this world that can stop it. If it isn't in God's will,
then we'll still be here. All in God's perfect timing, not ours.

Keep watching, for many are no longer watching. I can't stop watching either, because, I so long to be with Jesus, and I know God keeps His promises therefore it will come to pass.

May the Rapture take place today, tomorrow or the next day. May it happen very soon, for those who are longing and loving to be with the Lord as soon as possible.

Keep watching; for when we least expect it to happen, it will happen.

Maranatha, Valerie

Here is a snippet from the email I received today and I totally agree.

Michelle wrote:

Valerie, I hope you understand that my study is not "setting a date" , It is, however, proposing that we may already be operating on a 360 day calendar from God's perspective which gives us alternative dates for the beginning of the next Hebrew year and Feast days. For those who like to know what the Hebrew dates are, this gives another to look at.

I, like many, have pulled back on posting, especially since the type of articles I write are based on what the LORD specifically has me doing, and are confusing for some readers or are misinterpreted by others. Truly, I grieve over all the angst going on in the Body of Christ. I understand that people have had their hopes raised and dashed, some multiple times, but we musn't throw tantrums when God does things His way - For me, I cannot stop watching, waiting, looking for his clues and diligently pursuing what He has taught me.And there is a sense that I should share what I'm finding even if the scoffers want to pick it over. Part of being an overcomer - not being overcome.

Temptation to doubt is an insidious tool of the enemy. The signs and warnings are blaring continuously and yet the enemy has been partly successful in sowing discord among the few remaining believers who ARE watching intently..I do not see that there is any excuse to argue with other believers at this point - our eyes should be singley focused on heaven, our hearts, soft with love for God and one another, and our spirits communing ever more deeply with the Spirit of Christ. Yes, I am very excited too and have been sleeping less and less.I have a deep peace, even though the enemy is raging.

JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!