Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Pray for Gloria's Brother Who is Dying in Hospital

Would you please pray for our daughter-in-law Gloria's Brother who is dying in Hospital. He is dying of multi organ failure, and it just a matter of time before he passes away. He has been estranged from family for years. She has visited him several times in hospital and witnessed to him about Jesus. Ask him to get right with God and ask God for forgiveness. She has been reading from the Bible to him as well. Although he is not able to speak, he has been conscience, and hears her. She told him that she has forgiven him and loves him, and that God loves him, and Jesus died for him.

Her Father suffered from a major stroke, and is still in hospital recovering. In the meantime, she has been visiting both with her father and brother. The family decided not to tell the father about the brother, as it may cause another stroke or heart attack, they will tell him when he at home and recovered when the appropriate time arrives. In the meantime, both are in different hospitals at the very same time.

In the meantime she is expecting a call from the hospital, anytime now, about her brother's imminent death; even maybe as early as today.

Please pray that he has accepted Jesus, and his passing will be peaceful. Pray also for Gloria, because the last 3 weeks, have taken a heavy toll on her. Pray, that God will help her and see her through these trials, and tribulations.

Many are suffering, trials and tribulations in these end days, therefore, let us try to remember all our brothers and sisters in our prayers. Pray for God's mercy, and peace that surpasses all understand.

Thank you for your prayers.

God Bless,

Valerie

Re: Please Pray for Gloria's Brother Who is Dying in Hospital

Valerie,

I am sorry to hear that Gloria's brother is in the hospital dying.

I will keep him in my prayers as well too, in hopes that he will in his day day, accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

'n' s...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, & Everyone,

This morning, Gloria's Brother died at 2:00am. We believe he made his peace with God,
and this very day is with Jesus in Heaven. Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for him. Please continue to pray for Gloria, as she has to make funeral arrangements, and keep her visits with her father, who is still hospitalized after a major stroke. Pray for God to give her strength, and peace that surpasses all understanding. Pray for the family, & continue to remember her father in your prayers.

Gloria had a dream last night/early morning this morning, that she was holding a smiling little baby boy, wrapped in a blue blanket. She believes that it was a sign, that the baby was her brother, and he's alright. I believe it means he is (born again) and made it into God's heavenly kingdom; thanks be to God.

My condolences to Gloria & her family; may they all find their rest and peace in the arms of Jesus.

Rest in the Arms of Jesus

Gloria asked me to thank everyone, who has been praying for her Brother and Father.
Her Brother died yesterday, and her Father is still hospitalized. Thank you for praying for her as well

She is most grateful, for all the prayers, for they mean so much too her, as they are precious and avail much.

We all need prayer, as we walk daily through this journey on Earth called life and living. From one day to the next, we face the trials and tribulations that come our way, know that one day our time on Earth will end here as well.

I always know when someone is praying for me, for it feels like the Lord with his arms around me holding me and hugging me close to His heart.

Please keep Gloria, her Father, and all here who ask for prayer in your prayers too;
God will surely move mightily on your own needs as well in turn.

Praying for all those here and their needs in my prayers daily.

The Lord brought this song to mind while I was typing this message -

Someone is praying for me!

Prayerfully, In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Today, Gloria's Brother's funeral & service will take place.

May he rest in peace!

God willing hoping to be well enough to attend with my husband, Please pray for the immediate family, mourning this very day.

Thanks & God Bless,

Valerie