Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Pray For My Brother!!!

Like the title of my thread implies...PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER, Victor!!!

Last Friday, 8/12/2016, he had surgery; for which his doctor inserted this inflatable devise into his (Vic's) esophegus, due the fact that the cancer has not been snuffed out. That is so he can eat normally.

My DSIL, just now informed me that the cancer has spread, and that Vic is also suffering from a bladder infection too. As she told me to please keep praying for him...she is taking him to see his doctor this morning to find out what more he (his doctor) can help him with.

So therefore--I ask you all to PLEASE keep Vic in your prayers. Thank you all in advance.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Please Pray For My Brother!!!

Tammy,

I will keep your brother in my prayers tonight, each and every time the Lord brings him to my mind. I'll pray for his needs and in turn may our loving God and Father, answer all prayers for him, and all our loved ones who are in need of God's divine mercy and help.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank you sooo very much, Valerie. I greatly appreciate it. Also, I was wondering if you would please place my prayer request for my brother, up in the **Sticky** section too, while you're at it?

Again, I thank you very much in advance.

'n' s...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Praying for your dear brother!🙏🏼

Thank you, Stephanie...and Valerie too, for your continual prayers for my brother.

My DSIL hasn't as yet given me the latest report on Vic's most recent visit to see his doctor...on just how well he is doing, &/or what more he (the doctor) can do for him, to making him more comfortable.

It is our hopes 'n' prayers that he continues to improve on a daily basis. I promise to keep you all informed on the latest reports that Char, my DSIL, offers to report to me. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie, Stephanie & All--

I just now spoke with my DSIL, for which I was seeking her latest report on my brother's condition. Our prayers "are" being answered!!!

I am very happy to tell you that his prognosis looks very...very good; but he still is experiencing blotting and discomfort in his stomach. I told Char that I sip Aloe Vera juice religiously, whenever I experience similar discomfort in my stomach...and that it "always" works for me. She told me that they too, happen to have a jar of Aloe Vera juice in their refrigerator, so she'll tell him (Vic) to take that instead.

In the meantime--PLEASE keep on praying for Vic. OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy