Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don't Lose Fellowship (Nathele Graham)

From Rapture Ready:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"Don't Lose Fellowship" By Nathele Graham

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g446.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Don't Lose Fellowship (Nathele Graham)

Thanks Tammy, good article.

How very true: "There is no place as secure as in the hands of God the Father and God the Son. Not only that, but once you sincerely accepted Christ for salvation the Holy Spirit is sealed within you. There is nothing you or anyone else can do to take that salvation from you. Fellowship is another matter. It is possible to be saved, but out of fellowship. That’s when inner turmoil happens, which spawns anger and unhappiness.

In the above passage, notice that Jesus said His sheep hear His voice and “... they follow me.” Accepting Christ’s sacrifice on the cross will bring forgiveness of past, present, and future sin, but that doesn’t give anyone a license to continue sinning. We are saved by the grace of God, but that grace is not to be taken lightly.
“What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” (Romans 6:1-2).

Grace may be freely given to Christians, but it came at a great cost for God. Never look at that free gift of salvation as something you deserve or treat it as if it’s no big deal. Jesus was fully God and fully human. He was human in order to be our Kinsman Redeemer, but His blood was pure. His sacrifice takes all our sin away if you truly believe. Even though He faced the same temptations we face, He didn't sin. Yet, He became sin for us:

“For he that made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5)."

Re: Don't Lose Fellowship (Nathele Graham)

Truer words were never spoken. Salvation is a free gift for us, but it cost Jesus everything. And it is all too true that one can have a relationship with God, and yet be out of fellowship with Him.