Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING: "Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel"

"Fair Use for Educational Purposes"

BREAKING: "Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel

Published on Aug 8, 2016
Iran's Deputy Commander of the Revolutionary Guard says "Iran is ready to attack Israel

Re: BREAKING: "Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel"

"Fair Use for Educational Purposes"

Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/majid-rafizadeh/iran-is-ready-to-attack-i_b_11382198.html

Valerie & Kathy,

Doesn't what is now happening over the skies of Israel; also remind you of the opening scenes in Left Behind: The Movie...for which we saw Buck Williams & his cameraman w/Dr. Chaim Rosenzwieg (aka "Micah"), in a wheat field just outside of Jerusalem, Israel!?

As the above trio were standing out in that wheat field; you planes flying in from the east (Iran), north (either Russia or Turkey, or both), from the west, and south. God shoots these planes right out of the sky, as Buck is filming them. Then Elias/or Elijah comes around the corner of a building, when Buck turns his camera in his direction...Elias says, "Seven more years." For which he is announcing the beginning of the Tribulation Period.

Then acouple days or so afterwards, as Buck was aboard the same plane with Rayford Steel & Hattie (What was Hattie's surname?)...the Rapture happened as they were inflight back to London, England. Ray had to turn the plane around, and return to Chicago's O'Hare Airport.

Now this goes to prove that we very well could be on the brink of our own real-life Rapture, eh!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, Thanks for bringing this scene back to mind; as my memory not that good anymore;
getting closer to 70 years old, next April. God willing we'll be long gone by then. Yes I vaguely remember something that you described, awesome, to think that we could any time now, have our own real life experience via the Rapture. Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Keep watching, can't stop now, for there is no turning back...let's look forward to that glorious day which is imminently upon us.

JESUS IS COMING, LET'S SHOUT IT, ON MOUNTAINS HIGH!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Tammy, Thanks for bringing this scene back to mind; as my memory not that good anymore;
getting closer to 70 years old, next April. God willing we'll be long gone by then. Yes I vaguely remember something that you described, awesome, to think that we could any time now, have our own real life experience via the Rapture. Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Keep watching, can't stop now, for there is no turning back...let's look forward to that glorious day which is imminently upon us.

JESUS IS COMING, LET'S SHOUT IT, ON MOUNTAINS HIGH!

Maranatha!

Valerie

What a major coincidence, Valerie!?! I too, am pushing 70 yrs. old, come this December 2016...then, I have to (if we're not Raptured by then...) again renew my Driver's License.

Somehow, I just knew that I would some how jog your memory re: that opening scene in LB:The Movie. And now, thanks to Paul's above report, that scene in real life could very well play itself out...and then we will be Raptured.

Yeah, hopefully & prayerfully, we'll be long gone by then. So...

I WILL keep watching...as I look forward to that glorious day/evening which is indeed imminently upon us.

JESUS "IS" COMING, LET'S "DO" SHOUT IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS!

Maranatha!
Tammy