Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AMIR TSARFATI—2016 A YEAR OF TRIBULATIONS On: loveforthetruthradio.com

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Feb 1, 2016
Most would agree that we may be witnessing the “beginning of sorrows”; earthquakes, famine, terror attacks, government chaos, the threat of nuclear war, immorality, anti-Semitism, all of which are evident on the global forefront. Are these the birth pangs that Jesus talked about in Matthew chapter 24?

Amir Tsarfati says; "get ready for a year of tribulation in 2016" as we will witness these types of occurrences happening with more intensity and frequency. Since 1999, Amir has been invited to churches, prophecy seminars and conferences around the world, to teach on current events in Israel in light of bible prophecy. He is the founder of the ministry “Behold Israel”. You can check out his site: beholdisrael.org.

Re: AMIR TSARFATI—2016 A YEAR OF TRIBULATIONS On: loveforthetruthradio.com

Valerie,

Since Amir Tsarfati is alerting us that 2016 is a year of the start of the Trib. period...surely, our imminent Rapture too will occur BEFORE the beginning of the Trib. Right!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Well, there's a difference between tribulation and the Tribulation. I haven't watched this video yet, so I can't say whether he's talking about tribulation in general or the 7 years of Tribulation predicted in the Bible, but if he's talking about the former and not the latter, there's no telling when the Tribulation itself will start. Right now, to use a weather analogy, we're in the outer bands preceding the approaching Category 5 hurricane (the hurricane being the Tribulation). The outer bands are getting more and more severe, and are arriving closer and closer together, but the storm wall itself won't pass over until God has evacuated us to safety in the Rapture. Then the hurricane will break out in all of its fury. What we don't know is how much longer we will be caught in the outer bands. The outer bands are tribulation; the hurricane itself will be the Tribulation. Will the storm wall itself pass over before this year is out? Only God knows, as yet.

Tammy & Kathy,

Watch and listen to the first video. Amir, clearly states, some news that you won't find anywhere on the internet, as far as how close we really are now to the Rapture. He is also in or has been in the Israel army, and has privileged information as to where
everything stands at the moment and what the near future moves he believes will be taken very soon.

Please take the time to watch or listen, as you browse the internet, it is well worth while. He is an excellent speaker, makes it very interesting to listen to him speak, and never boring.

Amir is speaking in the second video, on the radio interview, about the "tribulations" in 2016, back in a interview in Feb. 2016. Wow, 2016 to date, we as Christians, and the world in general have seen, terrorism, wars, and rumors of wars, weather phenomenons, like never before, with great intensity reports coming in on these subjects from almost every corner of the world.

Pastor Faraq, & Amir, both believe in the Pre Tribulation Rapture, therefore,
they are on the same page as we are too. Listen to him speak how important it is
to believe in the Pre Trib Rapture; etc.

I can't wait to hear more from him, as he lives in Israel, and gets his information first hand due to his military experience. He makes the Bible come to life in techno color, as he knows the places, customs, etc. in Israel, and nearby countries.

Very encouraging video indeed. The Rapture must be very close now, because the "Great Tribulation" is at hand, as the nations are aligned, exactly as the Bible states, in these last days.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Speak about Bible Prophecy & how close we are now, for Ezekiel Prophecy coming to pass and much more.

Interview with Guest Speaker Major Amir Tsarfati, August 6, 2016

Published on Aug 6, 2016
Pastor J. D. Farag interviews Major Amir Tsarfati during live streaming post on Facebook at the new Calvary Chapel Kaneohe which is undergoiing renovation for occupancy.

Guest Speaker Major Amir Tsarfati Responds Questions, Aug.6,2016

Published on Aug 6, 2016

During a live stream post Major Amir Tsarfati answers questions posed by Facebook followers, in real time.

Guest Speaker Major Amir Tsarfati: Bible Prophecy - God Gave It - Satan Hates It

Published on Aug 7, 2016
Guest Speaker Amir Tsarfati provides a discussion on prophecy and “End Times” as presented in the Bible and why Satan hates it.