Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watch the rapture and miracles right NOW! Praise the Lord! Jesus!

These are some awesome pictures taken in Europe, by a camera that takes pictures every 10 minutes...apparently this person believes that the Rapture has begun (dead in Christ first), and that not everyone will be Raptured at the same time around the world. These Rapture lights are seen only at night...reminded me of the recent dream I had watching through a large window at night, and this ray of light covered my body from head to toe and I vanished.

I don't know if it is the Rapture taking place, however, the pictures are amazing, absolutely awesome; watch to the very end and the miracle she speaks about.

Don't worry, this is just one person at the moment saying this, and her views about the Rapture may be totally different from yours and mine. Perhaps, this is a sign that the Rapture is at hand, and perhaps the dead and Christ are being raised first; for surely if it were the living in Christ disappearing, we would hear about it on the news reports, especially on the internet.

Please use your discernment; we did not miss the Rapture; however, it may be extremely close now, any time now. LOOK UP OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NEAR! Maranatha!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT

The picture at 14:40 of the video is incredible

I went to the following link - Aug. 2nd 1:44, it was barely there now.
http://www.foto-webcam.ch/webcam/cully/#/2016/07/31/2300

Re: Watch the rapture and miracles right NOW! Praise the Lord! Jesus!

I wish the Rapture had been taking place when that video was taken; we'd all be in Heaven as of now! Alas, it did not. Not yet. Perhaps before this year is over, though? Time will tell.

Kathy G.
I wish the Rapture had been taking place when that video was taken; we'd all be in Heaven as of now! Alas, it did not. Not yet. Perhaps before this year is over, though? Time will tell.

Kathy, I wish the same as you do; however, before this year is over, is possible.

After all is said and done, the Pre Tribulation Rapture is the only Rapture that is imminent. May we continue to pray, and ask God to give us the strength to continue
in this evil ridden world, until such a day and time.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Valerie & Kathy,

WOW!!! That video "is" totally awesome to behold!!! But like you, aren't we supposed to be taken up all together in the moment of the twinkling of an eye...just after the dead are raised?

Anyhoo, I am in complete agreement with the both of you, re: the Rapture!!! So, hopefully "and" prayerfully our time should happen very VERY shortly, do ya' suppose!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. We, here in Arizona have been experiencing our yearly monsoon season storms...and b/c of them, I've been up 'n' down like a yoyo, when it comes to getting up. Could it be that Jesus, and His angels are doing this to me...b/c He doesn't want me to sleep, but to be ready for when He does rapture me?

P.S. #2--Is this very same thing, that I mentioned in the above postscript, happening to you too!?

Tammy S
Valerie & Kathy,

WOW!!! That video "is" totally awesome to behold!!! But like you, aren't we supposed to be taken up all together in the moment of the twinkling of an eye...just after the dead are raised?

Anyhoo, I am in complete agreement with the both of you, re: the Rapture!!! So, hopefully "and" prayerfully our time should happen very VERY shortly, do ya' suppose!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. We, here in Arizona have been experiencing our yearly monsoon season storms...and b/c of them, I've been up 'n' down like a yoyo, when it comes to getting up. Could it be that Jesus, and His angels are doing this to me...b/c He doesn't want me to sleep, but to be ready for when He does rapture me?

P.S. #2--Is this very same thing, that I mentioned in the above postscript, happening to you too!?

Hi Tammy.

It is an awesome video, perhaps a sign of the imminent Rapture.

1 Thessalonians 4

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The scripture states that the "dead in Christ will rise first"..."Then we which are alive (in Christ) and "REMAIN" shall we caught up together with them in the clouds.

She believes that the Bible doesn't state how long the alive in Christ "REMAIN" before they are caught up together. "REMAIN", for how long before we are caught up?

I always thought the dead in Christ would rise up first, and then the alive in Christ which are the remainder of the body, would be caught up very close together, perhaps minutes or seconds apart, our meeting in the air "together" with Jesus.

Like I stated, for your discernment; personally, I don't believe the Rapture has yet begun, however, I could be wrong. The reason I posted this is because of the awesome web cam photos, which could be "a sign, of the imminent Pre Tribulation Rapture".

Answer to your question, some nights I'm up very late, into the morning light, other nights I'm totally exhausted and get to bed just after I post the daily updates, after midnight.

Keep watching, Jesus is coming. The signs are all around us. We may not know the exact day or hour, however, we know, we are closer than ever before.

Maranatha!

Valerie