Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Story of gods: Deception In the Last Days

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/nuara30.html

The Story of gods: Deception In the Last Days

By Cynthia Nuara
I was working on this article regarding Morgan Freeman and his series, etc., but had temporarily put it aside to keep up with the news on the RNC and the DNC. However, after hearing the latest goings-on from the Demonicrat National Convention, I want to get this warning out asap, as I'm sure other “watchmen and women on the wall” will be doing as well. No wonder Philadelphia has been hit with severe storms and flooding during the DNC.

Yeah, they need a DNC. The party that has no bones about cutting up, sucking out and burning alive babies in the womb, needs a total scraping out of the spawn of Satan that has impregnated the whole Dem party.

My blood pressure rose exponentially this morning when I read this from The Telegraph: “Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign went all Hollywood blockbuster with a film narrated by none other than the 'voice of God,' Morgan Freeman ...The twelve-minute documentary-style biography aired ahead of Mrs Clinton's appearance at the Democratic National Convention...As the mellifluous, baritone voice of Morgan Freeman echoed around the arena, people on Twitter were delighted that 'God' was officially endorsing Hillary Clinton.”

Yes, Morgan Freeman is a fine actor and is well respected. He has an authoritative presence both onscreen and off, and has been chosen to play a president and the “role of God” in his movies. Freeman currently hosts the National Geographic series “The Story of God,” which follows him as he travels the world experiencing religious practices from various cultures. A TV series showing what other cultures believe is not the problem. But something else is going on concerning this show that is very harmful.

In line with the all-inclusive nature of the show, the episodes include Freeman’s own opinions on God. So here we have an extremely likable and authoritative-sounding actor influencing millions of people with his beliefs. And just what are Morgan Freeman's beliefs?

When The Wrap asked him about one of the coming episodes of his series Through the Wormhole titled “Did we invent God?,” he responded as follows:

“Yes … Well, here’s a scientific question: Has anybody ever seen hard evidence? What we get is theories from our earlier prophets. Now, people who think that God invented us think that the Earth can’t be more than 6,000 years old. So I guess it’s a question of belief. My belief system doesn’t support a creator as such, as we can call God, who created us in His/Her/Its image.”
“Theories” from earlier prophets, he says?

“For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit” (2 Peter 1:21).

Freeman said that answering whether he was an atheist or agnostic was “hard” because he thinks “we invented God.” He said, “So if I believe in God, and I do, it’s because I think I’m God.”

Here's another: "After God, I think I should play Satan. I think God & the Devil are one. The highest power is the human mind. That’s where God came from, & my belief in God is my belief in myself."

The series is currently deceiving people in 171 countries and 45 languages through Freeman, who was no doubt chosen for his believability.

“And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works” (2 Corinthians 11:14-15).

Some of you may be shocked that I would insinuate that Freeman is a servant of Satan. However, the same applies to all of us. We either serve God or we are automatically serving Satan, whether we want to or not—whether we believe he exists or not.

I've run across those who are supposed to be Christians who love Freeman's interjecting with his take on God in the show. They're the same ones who are convinced homosexuality is genetic, that the TV preacher they watch on Sunday morning, who basically says all paths lead to God, is wonderful, and that Katy Perry is awesome and so cute with the children in her video. Katy Perry is the one who did a witches ritual at the Grammys a couple of years ago and played the scarlet ***** riding the beast of Revelation at the halftime Super Bowl. She also said in a videotaped interview that, since she couldn't make it in the Christian music industry, she sold her soul to the devil. I don't even want to mention the blatantly sexual lyrics to her songs!

"I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which there is not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. (Galatians 1:6-7).

“But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed! For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ" (Galatians 1:7-12).

Folks, the hour is late, and most people are either asleep, deceived, or searching for pocket monsters in the game “Pokemon Go” that was invented by the makers of Dungeons and Dragons. The mantra in Pokemon Go is “gotta catch 'em all!” But the one who is really doing the catching of much of the population is the god of this world, Satan himself, and it's only going to get worse when he's thrown down from the heavens for good, no longer able to go before God and brag about how many souls he's stolen from Him.

A Warning From Revelation: “Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short" (Revelation 12:12).

No matter who becomes the next president of the United States, we're in for some perilous times. Our only true hope is in Christ. However, keep this in mind. Whoever does win the election will likely influence this country for whatever time is left before what all the converging signs point to—and that is Jesus' imminent return. Judge Scalia's seat on the Supreme Court is waiting to be filled, and a few others are very aged and will likely die or retire in the next four years. Do you want a God-loving, Constitution-loving Supreme Court or a Godless one? Some of you may say we only have a choice between the devil or the deep blue sea for president. Regardless, we must choose one. So is it Hell or high water?

Cynthia Nuara
www.facebook.com/propheciesinthebible

(my articles can be found at raptureready. com)

Sources:

HuffingtonPost. com "Morgan Freeman Thinks We Invented God"

Newsbusters. org “Atheist Morgan Freeman to Host NatGeo’s ‘The Story of God’

TheBlaze. com "I Am God’: Morgan Freeman Explains His Bizarre Take on Religion"

The Telegraph. com: “Even God backs Hillary: Morgan Freeman Narrates Biographical Movie for Clinton Campaign”

Ashes To Beauty. net: “Is Your Child a Katy Perry Fan? You Should Read This?”

Re: The Story of gods: Deception In the Last Days

Morgan Freeman: ‘I Think We Invented God’

Does playing God onscreen give you unique insight into deity? The Science Channel seems to think so: It cast Morgan Freeman as the host of its new series, “Through the Wormhole With Morgan Freeman.”

When TheWrap asked the man with the magnificent voice about one of the coming episodes, titled “Did we invent God?,” the distinguished actor didn’t hold back.

Yes [...] Well, here’s a scientific question: Has anybody ever seen hard evidence? What we get is theories from our earlier prophets. Now, people who think that God invented us think that the Earth can’t be more than 6,000 years old. So I guess it’s a question of belief. My belief system doesn’t support a creator as such, as we can call God, who created us in His/Her/Its image.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/08/morgan-freeman-god-religion_n_1580521.html

Newsbusters. org “Atheist Morgan Freeman to Host NatGeo’s ‘The Story of God’

You might call it “An Atheist’s Guide to Theism.” Whatever you call it, National Geographic will add a big pinch of the secular to its new docu-series "The Story of God."

Oscar-nominated actor and atheist Morgan Freeman will host and executive produce the six episode series, which will feature the star embarking on an “epic adventure and profoundly personal journey into the eternal mysteries of the divine.”

The show, produced by Revelations Entertainment, follows Freeman as he travels the world experiencing religious practices from many cultures. Freeman will also volunteer as a test subject in scientific labs to explore the relationship between neuroscience, cosmology, and religion.

Read more:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/mairead-mcardle/2016/03/16/atheist-morgan-freeman-host-natgeos-story-god

TheBlaze. com "I Am God’: Morgan Freeman Explains His Bizarre Take on Religion"

Oscar award-winning actor Morgan Freeman played the role of God convincingly in “Bruce Almighty” alongside Jim Carey back in 2003, but did you know that Freeman believes he actually is God?

Let us explain. While Freeman doesn’t consider himself almighty or capable of working miracles, he has repeatedly given himself the title of “God” while explaining his extremely unique take on faith and the possible existence of a higher power.

In an interview with Fox411 earlier this week, Freeman was asked about his faith and whether he thinks there is a God. Some of his answers may surprise you.

Read more:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/08/i-am-god-morgan-freeman-explains-his-bizarre-take-on-religion/

“Even God Backs Hillary: Morgan Freeman Narrates Biographical Movie For Clinton Campaign”

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign went all Hollywood blockbuster with a film narrated by none other than the "voice of God", Morgan Freeman.

Made by "Scandal" producer Shonda Rhimes, the twelve-minute documentary-style biography aired ahead of Mrs Clinton's appearance at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, where she officially accepted her party's nomination for US president.

As the mellifluous, baritone voice of Morgan Freeman echoed around the arena, people on Twitter were delighted that "God" was officially endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Read more:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/even-god-backs-hillary-morgan-freeman-narrates-biographical-movi/

Ashes To Beauty. net: “Is Your Child a Katy Perry Fan? You Should Read This?”

IS YOUR CHILD A KATY PERRY FAN? YOU SHOULD READ THIS.

August 12, 2013
I‘m not a mom, but today as I was spending time with my beloved niece and nephew, something happened that really concerned me. We watched a movie that someone had recommended for all of us – my niece, nephew, my mom and me to watch. (My sister and her husband were out running errands, but she had said it was OK). It was Katy Perry’s documentary, Part of Me, a sort of “day in the life” of Katy Perry during her world tour.
This may be hard to believe, but I had never really paid any attention to Katy Perry before, so I knew very little about her as a person or her music. I almost never listen to that type of music… it just doesn’t interest me. So this movie wasn’t what I wanted to watch, and I actually had a bad feeling about it from the start. My 8 year old niece, on the other hand, likes Katy Perry a lot, so she was excited to see this movie.

About 20 minutes or so into it I began to realize that, just as I suspected, this was a bad idea. During a couple of the performances, I actually cringed and wanted to cover my niece’s ears. (Thankfully, my 4 year old nephew slept through most of it.) But the movie wasn’t as bad as what I discovered afterwards. Holy Moley! It only took a little bit of research to find that almost all of her songs are totally inappropriate for kids.

Read more:

http://www.ashestobeauty.net/is-your-child-a-katy-perry-fan-you-should-read-this/

And remember Jesus’ very sobering words about leading a child astray:

“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.”
Mark 9:42