Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Brexit Mentioned in Bible Prophecy? (Britt Gillette)

From Rapture Ready:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"Is Brexit Mentioned in Bible Prophecy?" By Britt Gillette

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/gillette/bg74.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Is Brexit Mentioned in Bible Prophecy? (Britt Gillette)

This article makes perfect sense. I should like to call everyone's attention to this one section in the article, in particular:

1) A Revived Roman Empire – The global empire foreseen by Daniel will be built on the ashes of the ancient Roman Empire. Why do I say this? First, the ruler of this global empire is the Antichrist. According to Daniel, the Antichrist will arise from the nation whose armies destroyed the Temple and Jerusalem in A.D. 70 (Daniel 9:26). Those armies belonged to Rome. So the global empire’s ruler will come from Rome.

Second, when explaining Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, Daniel describes five empires that will rule Israel before Jesus returns – Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and a ten nation alliance (Daniel 2:36-45). He describes each successive kingdom, but he makes no distinction between the forth kingdom and the ten nation alliance (Daniel 2:40-43). In other words, the ten nation alliance will be a new form of the forth kingdom—Rome. [Note: the author misspelled the word, "fourth." K.G.]

Later, Daniel has another vision. This time, he sees four beasts, each representing a world power (Daniel 7). We know the forth beast is Rome because it conquers the third beast, Greece (Daniel 7:6). But we also know it will come back. Why? Because it “will rule the whole earth” (Daniel 7:23), and it will be ruled by the Antichrist (Daniel 7:24-25). Rome neither ruled the whole earth nor was it ruled by the Antichrist. Also, this empire is yet again described as a ten nation alliance (Daniel 7:20), and the ancient Roman Empire never took the form of a ten nation alliance.

Today, the EU sits on the ashes of the ancient Roman Empire. Ancient Rome occupied nearly every part of the current EU member nations, including Italy – home to Rome itself.

In other words, the 10-nation confederacy which the Antichrist will end up taking over comes from the ashes of the ancient Roman Empire. It will be a revived version of the Roman Empire, except that this time, the empire will end up covering the whole planet, and the Antichrist will rule not just the European Union but the entire world. And the Antichrist himself will be of Roman descent. Therefore, it stands to reason that the Antichrist will come from one of the Romance nations, quite possibly Italy--not from Kenya or the United States. And while the Scripture references that the article's author do not mention this, it's clear that the Antichrist will have no natural affections; therefore, I cannot see him having a wife and children. In all likelihood, he will be single; while he may use women to his own ends (and most likely will), I cannot see him willingly giving his life to a woman to be one with her and to raise a family. Therefore, Obama, while he does have the Antichrist spirit, alas, cannot be the future Antichrist. I can see him paving the way for the Antichrist-to-come by removing the United States as an obstacle to the Antichrist's assumption of power, and he has indeed spent almost the last 8 years doing just that. And I can also see him working hand-in-glove with the Antichrist when he does come to power. But the beast himself, Obama is not.