Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MUSLIM OBAMA IS THE ANTI CHRIST EXPOSED?

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes Only"

MUSLIM OBAMA IS THE ANTI CHRIST EXPOSED?

by Rick Thorne

Published on Apr 4, 2016

THIS SHOCKING VIDEO 99.9 PROVES MUSLIM OBAMA IS SATAN'S OCCULT ANTI-CHRIST. IT'S AMAZING RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES SATAN INSTALLED THE MOST EVIL PERSON ON THE PLANET TO DESTROY AMERICA AND BEING SHEER HELL UPON HUMANITY. OF COURSE, THE WORLD WON'T RECOGNIZE OBAMA AS THE ANTI-CHRIST UNTIL SATAN GIVES HIM HIS OCCULT POWERS. OBAMA HAS SAID HE WANTS TO SEIZE THE U.N. AND BE RULER OF THE WORLD. I BELIEVE OBAMA WILL DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND END THE 2016 ELECTION THEN TAKE HIS POSITION AS WORLD RULER NOT LONG FROM NOW...WAKE UP!

Re: MUSLIM OBAMA IS THE ANTI CHRIST EXPOSED?

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

"For Your Discernment"

Obama To Cancel Elections With Martial Law Over Incited Race War

Published on Jul 8, 2016

Alex breaks down the distraction that this current race baiting issue is and explains what is going on in the bigger picture, exposing the plans of the nefarious elite to steal the world.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show

Follow Alex on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones

Like Alex on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEme...

Infowars on G+ - https://plus.google.com/+infowars/

"For Your Discernment"

Michele Bachmann warns Obama will reveal he’s the Antichrist

Published on Feb 2, 2016
Michele Bachmann warns Obama will take over the United Nations — and then reveal he’s the Antichrist

FINAL WARNING: Obama and Pope Francis Will Bring Biblical END TIMES [Full Documentary 100% PROOF]

Published on Aug 26, 2015
The Antichrist (Obama) and The False Prophet (Pope Francis) will bring biblical end of days according to bible prophecy. I have documented all the evidence and facts to prove that these two evil are working for their master Satan to bring one world order and one world religion. Fema camps and guillotines are ready to go and they are waiting on Christians to get killed for those who refuse to take the RFID Chip mark of the beast. Obama and Pope Francis is working together to divide the holy land of Jerusalem which is their capital. (Daniel 9:27)

We are truly living in the last days and if you can't see it ... I don't know what else to tell you, but I'm only a messenger and alarming the sound because so many people are dangerously stuck in the matrix. So many are spiritually dead and I want to get you out of that matrix and seek truth and the truth will set you free.

Give your life to Jesus Christ before it's too late. He is the only way to escape the wrath of God and he does not want any of his creation to go to hell, but alternately decision is up to his people whether they want to have personal relationships or not. God won't violate our free will and it is up to you and I to make an ultimate decision.

I urge you to get your house in order and start seek God and repent of your sins and ask him to deliver you. I guarantee you that no one will able to bear the great tribulation that's coming upon the whole world. Surrender your life to Christ and do it TODAY NOT TOMORROW because tomorrow isn't promised.

I noticed in Revelation 13:5, the words POWER & CONTINUE for 42 months, this could point to either "Obama cancelling the elections and CONTINUING to stay in POWER as U.S. PRESIDENT, OR take over the position of UN SECRETARY and have POWER over the WORLD, including the U.S. as well as other countries "King of the World" scenario, which was mentioned in the videos above. THEREFORE, I PUT A "DISCERNMENT" on couple of the videos, AS TO WHICH HE WOULD CHOOSE....THE ANTICHRIST RULING AS ___________ FILL IN THE BLANK.

My thoughts on the above, are; should 'H. CLINTON" win the election; Obama will go for the UN Secretary position. Having her in office, he will easily manipulate her in doing his further destruction of America. If she by chance loses, he may try to cancel the elections, and force a third term on the people of the U.S.; by hook or by crook. However, watching him very closely for almost 8 years in office, he has a huge ego, and will want to exalt himself even higher up "UN Secretary", "King of the World Scenario" would be his choice.

I think the Rapture is very close now, and we will see more shocking things happen in the days ahead. However, have no fear, Jesus is near...at the door. Jesus is coming,Jesus said be anxious for nothing. Maranatha, Valerie

Revelation 13:5 Context

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Barack Hussein Obama: The Great Mahadi /Son of Perdition /Master of Taqiya /Antichrist /Pharaoh

Published on Apr 4, 2016
Dream from the Lord Jesus Christ: THE ANTICHRIST OBAMA IS ALSO WAITING FOR THE RAPTURE TO HAPPEN.

Dream from the Lord Jesus Christ: THE ANTICHRIST OBAMA IS ALSO WAITING FOR THE RAPTURE TO HAPPEN.

Published on Mar 13, 2016
A dream from the Lord from March 9, 2016.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 King James Version (KJV)
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Dream from the Lord Jesus Christ: Rapture-Bird/The revealing of the Antichrist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3qpp...