Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can anyone answer these questions about heaven?

I'm asking, b/c I have a very good question to ask...that is, a question about marriage. For this question has been weighing heavily on my mind.

I know that Jesus is our heavenly bridegroom...and that we're all be His bride(s). I know that that "IS" already confirmed, b/c we'll all be one big happy family.

Now, what I mean about my question regarding marriage is this. Those whom have been married in life, that have gone on before us, have been made widows & widowers...will be, by the grace of God, be reuniting with their loved ones in heaven. Right?

Well, what about those of us who are single, and am still looking? Will we meet that special someone who just might be our ideal soulmate(s) in heaven whom we've been seeking all our lives; whether he/she be past or present, that we can couple-up with? Will we be allowed to wed by Jesus, to that person?

Please do tell me what YOU think about this, and are you too wondering about this as well!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Can anyone answer these questions about heaven?

I found the answer to my above question, re: marriage...in Matthew 22:30,31 NKJV that was spoken by none other than Jesus, Himself. Here is what He said:

For in the resurrection they
neither marry, nor are given in
marriage, but are like angels
of God in heaven.

Wonder if that includes us whom are alive when we're Raptured, too?

Jesus also said in Luke 20:34,35-36 NKJV:

The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage.
But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons (or daughters--my words) of God, being sons (or daughters) of the resurrection.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes, it's not only the resurrected dead in Christ that that Scripture refers to. It also refers to all who will be Raptured alive.

Kathy G.
Yes, it's not only the resurrected dead in Christ that that Scripture refers to. It also refers to all who will be Raptured alive.

Thank you sooo very much, Kathy, for answering my question about us Rapturees too not given into marriage once we're in heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy