Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vision of the Imminent Rapture

To all who are watching for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture

I had an amazing vision, which I believe was from the Lord. I believe, I should share it, and let your discern and make your own conclusion of my recent vision.

Wednesday,July 6, 2016, was a very tough day for me dealing with the chronic excruciating lower back pain, and leg pain. It caught me unaware, at a store in intensity, while shopping for groceries. I couldn't bear the intense pain, and burst out in tears, crying out to the Lord in pain; "Lord why don't you take me why do you keep me here." I just couldn't understand why I was still here. I remember crying out to the Lord, "Jesus when are you coming Lord", as tears streamed down my face due to the terrible pain. When we got home I took medication, and lay down. I believe I may have cried myself to sleep. I just didn't want to live anymore, and so wanted the Lord to take me home now. I felt like I could no longer go on.

I don't remember if I was still awake or just fallen asleep, as my eyes were closed, when I received this awesome vision.

I saw a spitting image of myself as I had looked, in the past; young, standing straight and tall, my eyes and head lifted up looking up into the sky. I remember that I knew my exact age was 33 . Outside shone a brilliant white light in the night sky, streaming right down through the picture window, where I stood.

At first, it fell on my face illuminating it, showing my radiant smile and then moved covering my head and down my long blonde hair. I couldn't move because I was completely fixed on this loving light. I felt such joy and peace that surpasses all understand, instantly I knew I was in the presence of our Lord Jesus.

As I stood and continued to watch through the large picture window up into the sky, this brilliant WHITE LIGHT (JESUS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD) covered my entire body, from the head to my toes, and instantly I VANISHED along with the LIGHT.

When I woke up, I felt so much better, and this vision stayed with me to this very day. God knows how much we have been longing for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture, and how many like myself are crying out "Come Lord Jesus Come"!

Is this vision a confirmation of my plea to Jesus come to take us at the Rapture; or could it mean my soon impending death? God knows the answer to this question. Since I didn't fall over and die, instead vanished while still standing; I believe it may be a confirmation of our soon departure.

This vision is encouraging to me, of the soon imminent Rapture, I hope it will encourage everyone here as well.

Let's continue to keep our eyes on Jesus, as we watch with great anticipation of His coming at the Rapture.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Re: Vision of the Imminent Rapture

Dear Valerie,

Thankyou for sharing your vision with us.What a Blessing!

Jesus Loves you very much and has demonstrated it again - to encourage you and those on this forum whom you serve in His Name.

From the things He has shown me through the studies in the Word and of the calendars(they are converging),I believe the Rapture is VERY close too!

God Bless you and give you relief from the pain, dear sister in Christ.
Our wait is almost over. Praise the Lord , with all that is within us, let us Praise Him.

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.

Valerie
To all who are watching for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture

I had an amazing vision, which I believe was from the Lord. I believe, I should share it, and let your discern and make your own conclusion of my recent vision.

Wednesday,July 6, 2016, was a very tough day for me dealing with the chronic excruciating lower back pain, and leg pain. It caught me unaware, at a store in intensity, while shopping for groceries. I couldn't bear the intense pain, and burst out in tears, crying out to the Lord in pain; "Lord why don't you take me why do you keep me here." I just couldn't understand why I was still here. I remember crying out to the Lord, "Jesus when are you coming Lord", as tears streamed down my face due to the terrible pain. When we got home I took medication, and lay down. I believe I may have cried myself to sleep. I just didn't want to live anymore, and so wanted the Lord to take me home now. I felt like I could no longer go on.

I don't remember if I was still awake or just fallen asleep, as my eyes were closed, when I received this awesome vision.

I saw a spitting image of myself as I had looked, in the past; young, standing straight and tall, my eyes and head lifted up looking up into the sky. I remember that I knew my exact age was 33 . Outside shone a brilliant white light in the night sky, streaming right down through the picture window, where I stood.

At first, it fell on my face illuminating it, showing my radiant smile and then moved covering my head and down my long blonde hair. I couldn't move because I was completely fixed on this loving light. I felt such joy and peace that surpasses all understand, instantly I knew I was in the presence of our Lord Jesus.

As I stood and continued to watch through the large picture window up into the sky, this brilliant WHITE LIGHT (JESUS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD) covered my entire body, from the head to my toes, and instantly I VANISHED along with the LIGHT.

When I woke up, I felt so much better, and this vision stayed with me to this very day. God knows how much we have been longing for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture, and how many like myself are crying out "Come Lord Jesus Come"!

Is this vision a confirmation of my plea to Jesus come to take us at the Rapture; or could it mean my soon impending death? God knows the answer to this question. Since I didn't fall over and die, instead vanished while still standing; I believe it may be a confirmation of our soon departure.

This vision is encouraging to me, of the soon imminent Rapture, I hope it will encourage everyone here as well.

Let's continue to keep our eyes on Jesus, as we watch with great anticipation of His coming at the Rapture.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Michelle
Dear Valerie,

Thankyou for sharing your vision with us.What a Blessing!

Jesus Loves you very much and has demonstrated it again - to encourage you and those on this forum whom you serve in His Name.

From the things He has shown me through the studies in the Word and of the calendars(they are converging),I believe the Rapture is VERY close too!

God Bless you and give you relief from the pain, dear sister in Christ.
Our wait is almost over. Praise the Lord , with all that is within us, let us Praise Him.

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.

Thank you Michelle for your reply and your kind comments. I too believe the Rapture is VERY close. It's almost over Michelle, we've almost reached the finish line; Let's continue to to Praise God, and keep our eyes fixed on Jesus at all times.

God Bless you and yours,

Trusting God to come through for all of us!

In Jesus' Precious Love,

Valerie

I wonder what year it's going to happen. This year, next year, or when?

Kathy, With a majority of the prophetic Biblical events that have come to pass and are continuing to do so, almost daily now, along with the world in such turmoil at the moment, it could be any second now. It will happen at a time we least expect it too...some are not expecting it to happen at all right now.

Therefore, this would be a perfect time for the Rapture to take place. I look for the Lord, each and every second, my mind can't even think of years, because the way the world reading itself for an all out WW3, leading to the road to Armageddon, it must be now, not years from now. For the Bride of Christ is not appointed to God's wrath.

Look up Kathy our redemption draws nigh, closer by the second now, even today, if the good Lord so wills it.

Maranatha

Valerie

Sounds good to me!

Kathy G.
Sounds good to me!

Me too!!!

Why, even Dr. Charles Stanley mentioned the Rapture in one of his aired sermons on TBN yesterday evening. And that's a first for him, if I say so myself.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing so much pain. Thanks for sharing your vision. I will say extra prayers for you.

Thank you Stephanie for your prayers, I appreciate it very much.
May the good Lord in turn meet all your needs I pray. I hope this vision is also encouragement for you as well, for the imminent Rapture.

Waiting & watching for the Rapture, in the meantime trusting God to see us through all our trials.

Maranatha!

Valerie

On Tuesday night, I had another vision, a dream. I saw a multitude of Angels gathered in the night Sky, aligning themselves and readying themselves for a imminent major event. I can't remember much more than that. It may be they are getting ready for the Rapture and then perhaps sudden destruction that will follow afterwards. Remember the Bride of Christ is not appointed to God's Wrath; thanks be to God!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hmm. Maybe this summer, then? Time will tell, of course!

bttt

i looked at some of the dream/visions in that forum and saw your post. It will be amazing, stunning to finally be with the Lord, no end to home with Him.

Regina,

It will be awesome, what a day that will be; etched in our memories forevermore.

Regina, I've been very quiet lately and to myself most of the time; the pain I spoke above I had the day of my vision 2016 is still persistent and reoccurs . I asked the Lord, the same thing again just a few days ago, why are you keeping me here Lord, the pain gets unbearable at times.

I believe I received my answer recently, "It won't be long now, just wait a little while longer". I heard that within my spirit. I believe that it was message from the Lord that the Rapture will occur imminently. I believe my work here on earth is almost over, and soon I will rest in the place the Lord has prepared for me. I'm a worn, torn soldier for Jesus, keeping my eyes heavenwards, looking for our promised hope, to arrive. Many of our dear beloved family, friends, and Prophecy Teachers, Pastors, have gone home ahead of us; for example, our much loved Dr. Jack Van Impe. I know how much he wanted to be alive at the time of the Rapture taking place. The Lord's coming for His bride, however, our God had other plans for him. Just like Billy Graham and so many other faithful to the Lord's commission here on earth; their work was done, and God called them home. They along with all the dead in Christ, will be called FIRST to come up to meet the Lord in the air and then we who are alive, will be caught up together to meet Jesus in the clouds.

I do hope to be alive at the time of the Rapture, and so I'm hoping that's what I heard within my spirit did pertain to be taken at such a time. It's all up to God, and His ways are not always our ways, they are in fact much higher.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha,

Valerie :heart:

The work of the Body/Bride of Christ is almost over, isn't it?

hi Valerie, I pray you are comforted and alive to meet the Lord. i too have this sense that it won't be long. my feelings have certainly led me astray in the past but I hope that the Lord's return will happen soon. this "peace plan" even if it is not accepted by the other side, looks like another reason for those who attack in Ez 38 to want to come and take a spoil. God's wrath happens in Ez 38, and the church is not here when His wrath comes. This is one reason why it looks to me that we are that much closer to meeting our savior soon. It will be wonderful to be in the presence of his majesty, his gracious presence, to be able to love Him and be loved by Him in person where we can see Him face to face. And it won't be a vacation, but we will be home.

John 14:1-3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
14 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

Ezekiel 38:17-19 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
17 ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Are you the one of whom I spoke in former days through My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them? 18 It will come about on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” declares the Lord God, “that My fury will mount up in My anger. 19 In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will collapse and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains,” declares the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain on him and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone. 23 I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the Lord.”’
This might be second seal, but whether it is or not, God's presence here in wrath isn't church age happening. If the nations were to know who the Lord is by this happening in the church age, then the new believers would be part of the church. But the church walks by faith, not by sight. And the church is not destined to God's wrath. Whoever believes the Lord is real after this will have come to that conclusion because of forceful visual evidence.

the peace plan isn't God's idea of what to do with the land.

Leviticus 25:23-24 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
23 ‘The land, moreover, shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are but aliens and sojourners with Me. 24 Thus for every piece of your property, you are to provide for the redemption of the land.

Joel 3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
3 “For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all the nations
And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat.
Then I will enter into judgment with them there
On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
And they have divided up My land.

So Maranatha Valerie, and all, our Lord cometh!

God bless you Kathy.
Maranatha!

Kathy & Regina,

God Bless you both, and a big Amen; yes it's almost over!!!

Maranatha, my dear Sisters in Christ Jesus

:heart: :heart: :latin_cross:

Sounds good to me!

None of the seals have been broken yet. They can't be until we're gone.

that's right, Kathy, none of the seals have been broken. maybe Ez 38 will be at the time of second seal, but whether it is or not, the church won't be here.
been thinking about that place that He has prepared for us. We haven't seen anything like it. :rose: :blossom: :seedling:
:tulip: :herb: i wonder if there are gardens how beautiful they will be, what the smell of home is...