Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oh Canada, No longer the True North Strong and free...July 1st little to none worth celebrating.

My parents and I came to this wonderful Country as legal immigrants. I was at the age of 3 on arrival, and 66 years later, it's a country I no longer recognize. As a long time Canadian citizen in good standing, I'm sad to see this beautiful land of ours, in the state it is in 2016. I don't believe God will bless this land any longer. People are mocking God, along with His holy word at every opportunity. Good is called evil, and evil is called Good, according to the "new ways" of this land, and it's head leaders, right to the Prime Minister. We are now being dictated as to what we should say, write, and teach our children. God is no longer in the picture
and so many are trying to silence God in this country forevermore.

I believe this is the straw that broke the camel's back, our Prime Minister J.Trudeau, marching in the Toronto Pride parade. We are doomed to wrath along with the U.S.A. along with all the countries that have forgotten God, who have treated God's holy written word, as garbage, or hate literature, shunning everyone who believes God's word to be true. This is one of the saddest July 1st for me and my family, I ever remember in my 66 years of living in here. May God have mercy on His own, before, the wrath and judgment falls on this Country, U.S.A., and others guilty as charged, willing living in sin, and refusing to repent. The day will come where God will no longer be mocked, and His hand filled with wrath and judgment, will fall upon this earth and it's inhabitants.

Even So, Come Lord Jesus come quickly!

Valerie

Justin Trudeau will be the 1st PM to march in Toronto's Pride parade - (So he did
yesterday Sunday July 3rd)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/trudeau-toronto-pride-1.3459052

Re: Oh Canada, No longer the True North Strong and free...July 1st little to none worth celebrating

I'm glad Jesus is coming to get us.

Re: Oh Canada, No longer the True North Strong and free...July 1st little to none worth celebrating

Kathy G.
I'm glad Jesus is coming to get us.

That makes two of us Kathy!!!

Maranatha!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

hi Valerie, Kathy & readers. I'm not celebrating either. Did you see today how lawless Hillary got off because of lawless FBI and lawless Lynch and lawless Obama. Who is criminally investigated by the FBI and gets a campaign ride on airforce 1-----
Politicians offer citizens "the world" to obtain majority vote to be elected. In some cases, they are declared the winner because of crooked vote counts. I cringe to remember hanging chads in the US. Goons standing outside poll sites. In democracies, if the majority want ungodliness, they get this. Canada, the US, other Western nations have wanted, insisted upon "the world" instead of seeking leaders who fear the living God and follow biblical principles to lead them.
Canada and the US have both done much to remove Jesus from schools, from courts, from business, from laws.

God the Father offers us Jesus. God offers us 1Thes 4:15-18, 1Cor 15, offers us eternal relationship with Himself in His family. God offers us to be part of the bride of Christ. Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us-John 14.

That wicked one who tempted Jesus after His fast, offered Jesus the world.
Jesus refused the offer.
Then, Jesus overcame the world, conquered death, rose from the dead, is in heaven now with His Father until the time comes when it's the time to come get the church. After that, He will return to earth at the end of Daniel's 70th week (seven years) and rule in righteousness over all nations for a thousand years. Then, a final defeat of Satan and the wicked and then will come eternal life such as we have not imagined. Life eternal with all wickedness gone. No more sin natures. No more satanic influence.

The words of the bible are what give comfort in these days. Here is for comfort, dear readers, true freedom and celebration is coming, greater than any national day here, will be when God brings His plans all to pass:

Berean Study Bible
A New Heaven and a New Earth- Revelation 21
1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth,a for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying:

“Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man,
and He will live with them.
They will be His people,
and God Himself will be with them as their God.
4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes,
and there will be no more death
or mourning or crying or pain,
for the former things have passed away.”
5 And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life. 7 The one who is victorious will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.

8 But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem
9 Then one of the seven angels with the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”

10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, 11 shining with the glory of God. Its radiance was like a most precious jewel, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 The city had a great and high wall with twelve gates inscribed with the names of the twelve tribes of Israel, and twelve angels at the gates. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south, and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations bearing the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and its walls.
16 The city lies foursquare, with its width the same as its length. And he measured the city with the rod, and all its dimensions were equal—twelve thousand stadiad in length and width and height. 17 And he measured its wall to be one hundred forty-four cubits, by the human measure the angel was using.

18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city itself of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were adorned with every kind of precious stone: The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, with each gate consisting of a single pearl. The main street of the city was pure gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
23 And the city has no need for sun or moon to shine on it, because the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its lamp.
24 By its light the nations will walk, and into it the kings of the earth will bring their glory.
25 Its gates will never be shut at the end of the day, because there will be no night there.

26 And into the city will be brought the glory and honor of the nations. 27 But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who practices an abomination or a lie, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Regina
Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

hi Valerie, Kathy & readers. I'm not celebrating either. Did you see today how lawless Hillary got off because of lawless FBI and lawless Lynch and lawless Obama. Who is criminally investigated by the FBI and gets a campaign ride on airforce 1-----
Politicians offer citizens "the world" to obtain majority vote to be elected. In some cases, they are declared the winner because of crooked vote counts. I cringe to remember hanging chads in the US. Goons standing outside poll sites. In democracies, if the majority want ungodliness, they get this. Canada, the US, other Western nations have wanted, insisted upon "the world" instead of seeking leaders who fear the living God and follow biblical principles to lead them.
Canada and the US have both done much to remove Jesus from schools, from courts, from business, from laws.

God the Father offers us Jesus. God offers us 1Thes 4:15-18, 1Cor 15, offers us eternal relationship with Himself in His family. God offers us to be part of the bride of Christ. Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us-John 14.

That wicked one who tempted Jesus after His fast, offered Jesus the world.
Jesus refused the offer.
Then, Jesus overcame the world, conquered death, rose from the dead, is in heaven now with His Father until the time comes when it's the time to come get the church. After that, He will return to earth at the end of Daniel's 70th week (seven years) and rule in righteousness over all nations for a thousand years. Then, a final defeat of Satan and the wicked and then will come eternal life such as we have not imagined. Life eternal with all wickedness gone. No more sin natures. No more satanic influence.

The words of the bible are what give comfort in these days. Here is for comfort, dear readers, true freedom and celebration is coming, greater than any national day here, will be when God brings His plans all to pass:

Berean Study Bible
A New Heaven and a New Earth- Revelation 21
1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth,a for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying:

“Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man,
and He will live with them.
They will be His people,
and God Himself will be with them as their God.
4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes,
and there will be no more death
or mourning or crying or pain,
for the former things have passed away.”
5 And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life. 7 The one who is victorious will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.

8 But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem
9 Then one of the seven angels with the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”

10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, 11 shining with the glory of God. Its radiance was like a most precious jewel, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 The city had a great and high wall with twelve gates inscribed with the names of the twelve tribes of Israel, and twelve angels at the gates. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south, and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations bearing the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and its walls.
16 The city lies foursquare, with its width the same as its length. And he measured the city with the rod, and all its dimensions were equal—twelve thousand stadiad in length and width and height. 17 And he measured its wall to be one hundred forty-four cubits, by the human measure the angel was using.

18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city itself of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were adorned with every kind of precious stone: The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, with each gate consisting of a single pearl. The main street of the city was pure gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
23 And the city has no need for sun or moon to shine on it, because the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its lamp.
24 By its light the nations will walk, and into it the kings of the earth will bring their glory.
25 Its gates will never be shut at the end of the day, because there will be no night there.

26 And into the city will be brought the glory and honor of the nations. 27 But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who practices an abomination or a lie, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Amen Regina, A big Amen!

Come Lord Jesus come quickly!

Valerie