1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum
Dedicated to God the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
Published on Aug 14, 2015
We must all face the facts and realize that all of us have friends and family members that are going to miss the rapture. In our new video, "The Rapture and the Thief in the Night," we give a step by step explanation of what has happened, why it happened, what to expect next, and what they must do and what they must not do!
Prayerfully our friends and family members will watch this video before the Rapture and not miss it, but some will certainly be Left Behind! Every believer needs to watch this video and share it with their unsaved friends, and family members. This video explains why the Rapture is the Blessed Hope of every believer and how this event is different from the Second Coming. It also explains what a person is to do if they miss the Rapture, and the events of the Tribulation, the Antichrist and the Mark of the Beast. It is an excellent witnessing tool that will prayerfully keep many from missing the Rapture, at the same time it's also, a valuable guide for those Left Behind.
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
How the Rapture is different from the Second Coming
There is also a list of things to consider regarding how the rapture is different from the second coming of our Lord. They are two distinct events which people can confuse as being the same, but they are completely different from one another.
1. The snatching away or rapture of the church is eminent. Nothing has to happen for the rapture of the church to occur, and there is no requirement for it to take place that I know of except what Paul stated in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. However, there is a whole list of things which must take place before the second coming. For example, all the requirements as set forth in the book of Revelation must take place before Jesus returns to Israel.
2. In the rapture, only the believers see Christ, but at the second coming, everyone sees Him.
3. At the rapture, all believers are transformed from our sinful bodies to our heavenly bodies, but at the second coming, nothing like that happens.
4. At the rapture, the church is taken out to avoid the wrath to come. “For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thessalonians 5:9). At the second coming, Jesus comes after His
wrath is finished being poured out on Earth.
5. The snatching away of the church affects only the believers, but the second coming affects everybody.
6. At the rapture of the church, Christians are taken up to the marriage supper of the Lamb with Jesus as the Bridegroom, but at the second coming, the church is coming back with Jesus to Earth.
7. In the rapture, Jesus comes for His bride. Later He comes with His church. This ties in with #7.
8. There is no mention of Satan at all in relation to the rapture of the church, but at the second coming, Satan is mentioned over and over. One example is Satan is bound and put into the pit for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-3).
9. At the rapture of the church, the meeting takes place in the air, and then we go on into heaven with Jesus. However, the second coming actually takes place on Earth at the Mount of Olives. There are other Scriptures in the Bible which tell us God will deliver the righteous people from the evil to come on this Earth.
In Revelation 3 Jesus gives the message to the church in Philadelphia. He says, "Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth” (Revelation 3:10). It is here we are told that God was going to remove the church at the very hour the tribulation begins, and you can count on the Word of God taking place. God has always saved the righteous people first.
In Exodus 11:4-7 you will read the Jews who put the lambs’ blood over the door were all saved from the wrath of God. Today you can be saved by taking the blood that Jesus poured out for us in order for our sins to be forgiven.
2 Peter 2:4-10a says, "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into2 Peter 2:4-10a says, "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; if he condemned the cites of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard) - if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority."
As you can well see, there are many reasons why we should keep on the watch for the Lord Jesus to return for His church.
The rapture of His church is going to be a blessed day for all who have asked Jesus to be their Savior. Understand that God never wanted the evil one to take over the Earth in the first place. He expected His creation to worship only Him.
Second, it is not His will that mankind will suffer; it is the result of our surrender to evil and our stubborn resistance to the salvation He offers.
Third, He has given us adequate warning of the consequences of a world that has rejected the Creator God. We would be wise to heed these warnings.
All the signs Jesus told us to watch for are showing up. For the first
time in almost 2,000 years, all these signs are occurring at the same time. God said that the generation that sees the rebirth of Israel would see the return of Christ. Since our generation is the only one to see the rebirth of Israel and all the prophecies about Israel come true after her rebirth, then there is no question our generation is the one Jesus referred to.
It won’t be long until the church is raptured. When the church is gone, there will be Great Tribulation such as the world has never known. As Christians, we must continue in the faith. We have to be ready at all times for the Lord’s return.
The purpose for every detail Jesus gave us in prophecy was to make sure we would be ready. Don’t let Satan strip the joy of the Lord from you. Jesus promised His followers peace and joy.
snippets from Frank Dimora's Book,
"The Last Chronicles of Planet Earth"