Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Catholic Exorcist Warns Pope Francis is NOT the Legitimate Pope & Satan Has Taken Over the Throne

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Nov 16, 2014
Catholic Exorcist Warns Pope Francis is NOT the Legitimate Pope & Satan Has Taken Over the Throne
Father Jack Ashcraft
June 25, 2014

Re: Catholic Exorcist Warns Pope Francis is NOT the Legitimate Pope & Satan Has Taken Over the Thron

[POPE FRANCIS] Part One: "FALSE PROPHET MIGHT AS WELL BE THE DEVIL" ~ALEX JONES

Published on Sep 17, 2015
Part two;

[Pope Francis] Part Two: "Pope Declares Allegiance To Satan As Servant Of Baphomet"~Alex Jones

Re: Catholic Exorcist Warns Pope Francis is NOT the Legitimate Pope & Satan Has Taken Over the Thron

Valerie,

Thanks for providing us with this thread.

It is for this very reason why I'm going to repost this Rapture Ready link that you may have deleted earlier:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"The Vatican & Islam do worship the same god: his name is Satan" By Geri Ungurean

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ungurean100.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Oh, and did you hear about this over the weekend?

"Pope Francis said on Sunday that Christians and the Roman Catholic Church should seek forgiveness from homosexuals for the way they had treated them."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-church-idUSKCN0ZC12E

It's breathtaking how unapologetically and transparently evil the Pope and other so called Leaders have become. They're not even trying to be clever or crafty about it anymore. They just come right out and say what they want, daring anyone to challenge that evil is bad.

So as a Christian, I'm supposed to go to a sinful, unrepentive agent of Satan and sodomite and ask for forgiveness? Ridiculous. Even if you still want to believe the Pope is holy, you can't even claim a misinterpretation of scripture on this one. It's just blatant evil... pure and simple.

Tammy S
Valerie,

Thanks for providing us with this thread.

It is for this very reason why I'm going to repost this Rapture Ready link that you may have deleted earlier:

For Your Discernment!

"The Vatican & Islam do worship the same god: his name is Satan" By Geri Ungurean

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ungurean100.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, The Vatican may worship, the same god as Islam, but let me assure you, there are many Catholics/ex Catholics, who are devote Christians who DO NOT worship their god. Satan sits in the Vatican, God sits in Heaven. There is a huge divide in the church/churches and the true Christians, are not standing with the Vatican, even many Catholic priests, have separated themselves from the Pope and Vatican. They answer to no one but to God alone.

Therefore, let us remember, God knows the hearts of all Christians, no matter what
their denomination may be.

We have to remember Satan has entered many different denominational churches in order to destroy Christianity, especially those who are now partakers in the so called "Chrislam" religion. Where so called Christians, are praying along site Muslims, to "Allah".....Now if that isn't blasphemous; How far away from Christian Biblical teachings, and values they have fallen away from.

One thing I am more sure of than ever before is, that Pope Francis, is the The False Prophet/Religious World Leader and he is as much a Christian, as Obama is; THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS, THEY ARE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. ONE IS THE FALSE PROPHET/NEW WORLD RELIGIOUS LEADER, THE OTHER IS "THE" ANTICHRIST, AND THE THIRD IS "SATAN",
WHICH MAKES UP THIS UNHOLY TRIO.

However, after all is said and done, GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL, AND FRANCIS/OBAMA, THEIR TIME WILL COME TO A FIRERY END.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Here's an example: Look who they are praying to!!!

THIS IS BLASPHEME, TO LOWER OUR LORD AND GOD LIKE THEY HAVE BELOW "JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD"....SHAME ON THESE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS...TURNING THEIR BACKS ON GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC, AND JACOB, AND ON THE SON OF GOD, JESUS!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

CHRISLAM ALERT: General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church USA Offers Prayers To Allah
The representative, Wallid Said, prayed… “Allah bless us and bless our families and bless our Lord. Lead us on the straight path – the path of all the prophets: Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.”

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/chrislam-general-assembly-presbyterian-church-usa-offers-prayers-allah/

Brady
Oh, and did you hear about this over the weekend?

"Pope Francis said on Sunday that Christians and the Roman Catholic Church should seek forgiveness from homosexuals for the way they had treated them."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-church-idUSKCN0ZC12E

It's breathtaking how unapologetically and transparently evil the Pope and other so called Leaders have become. They're not even trying to be clever or crafty about it anymore. They just come right out and say what they want, daring anyone to challenge that evil is bad.

So as a Christian, I'm supposed to go to a sinful, unrepentive agent of Satan and sodomite and ask for forgiveness? Ridiculous. Even if you still want to believe the Pope is holy, you can't even claim a misinterpretation of scripture on this one. It's just blatant evil... pure and simple.

Brady,

I corrected your link to make it accessible as a direct link, in the quote above.

If you and I and many other Christians believe the Bible is the inspired word of God written by Holy men of the past, then we should all apologize to God, if we accept homosexuality and all it's ways. Who are we to go against God's Holy written and spoken word, to turn our backs on God to please man! Who are we trying to please, God or man? This is where every true Christian must take a stand, and call Sin, Sin, according to God's word. We are to love the sinner, and hate the sin.
Jesus loves the sinner, and hates their sin, therefore, we too, must follow in the Lord's footsteps. We all must repent of the sins, our God calls sin, be it homosexuality, adultery, etc., and turn to God for repentance and forgiveness.

I would never apologies for their sin; believing God's word to be true, and then state that I accept their sin of homosexuality; as this would be a slap in my Lord's face. I would acknowledge that "we have all sinned and have come short of God's Glory". If a sinner accepts Jesus as their Lord and Savior along with the Lord's sacrifice on the cross, with repentance of their sins, their salvation is assured through Christ.

What a day to be alive, this is where the Christians are tested, to see who we are trying to please. Me and my household, will continue to please God, and stay faithful to His Holy Word. I pray that no one should perish, but that everyone, would turn to God.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

God loves all sinners, that's why He sent Jesus; however, not all sinners love God and reject Jesus and God's Holy Word to this very day.

Valerie

Survey finds excess health problems in lesbians, gays, bisexuals

Gay, lesbian and bisexual individuals reported more health problems than straight men and women, in a large U.S. survey. For the first time since its launch in 1957, the National Health Interview Survey in 2013 and 2014 included a question about sexual orientation.

Read more:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/survey-finds-excess-health-problems-lesbians-gays-bisexuals-224741845.html

From Rapture Ready:

For Your Discernment!

"Why Pope Benedict XVI REALLY Resigned: The Insidious Relationship Between the Vatican & Islam" By Geri Ungurean

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ungurean101.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy, for posting the link to a most informative article.

I'm sure there a many more other secrets, in regards to the Vatican, and it's
dealings and Pope Francis, is the main participant in such. Satan has entered the Vatican, and infiltrated some Christian churches as well.

Thank God Jesus will return to Earth to rule and reign, so looking forward for
a righteous world lead by the Lord our God. Right now, Satan is roaming the earth,
to see whom he can kill and destroy. Waiting for our any second "Come Up Here" call
from the Lord, and that great meeting in the air. Maranatha!

Valerie