Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Day of The Lord Is Upon Us

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Jun 21, 2016
There has been much repentance in Israel since the words of Nathan were given, much repentance. Still the people have not followed my statutes and commands and this generation does not know Me. They know the flesh quite well, but Me they do not know. It is a land divided, a spirit torn asunder…the young pursue the ways of the world, the elders repent for them. But I will have it divided no longer the young will cry out to Me and change their ways but not before multitudes perish.

Re: The Day of The Lord Is Upon Us

Valerie,

Thank you for posting Clare's latest message...message from Jesus, Himself.

I never doubted that Jesus is in control...and just knowing that He is, we really have nothing to fear, have we?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, & Everyone,

God is still in control of what, how, and when, the Lord will allow things written and spoken of, to come to pass. Therefore, we have nothing to fear, if we belong to the Lord.

Jesus will come immediately when God the Father, gives the word to go and get His children; His Son's bride. The day will come, for it is written, in God's word.

“Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

John 14:1-4.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Urgent Prayer Alert June 22, 2016

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Jun 22, 2016

The Father said that it was vitally important that we pray for the nations; that we pray for its leaders (even those, who are doing evil. He said that you cannot imagine the changes that can occur if even one of these hearts is turned to Him!); pray for Israel; pray for America (and, in particular, New York and Miami, as well as the surrounding islands); pray for ALL nations; pray for the planet; pray for the souls of ALL of the soldiers in the world; pray for the souls of all men in the world; pray for the land; for the oceans; for all animals. He then quickened Ezekiel 14:11 --