Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A "Caiaphas moment"??--Steve Coerper (29 May 2016)

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2016/stevec529.htm

If Steve Coerper is right, then my petition to God is that He will evacuate us, His Church, to safety in the Rapture before He pours out His catastrophic judgment upon our nation. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have absolutely NO desire to become collateral damage! If Jesus is going to take us anyway, I'll pray He'll take us in the Rapture. We are not appointed to wrath, but salvation, and I'm counting on God to remember that when the dreaded moment of destruction comes.

Re: A "Caiaphas moment"??--Steve Coerper (29 May 2016)

Kathy, No need to concern yourself, I totally agree with you.

"We are not appointed to wrath, but salvation, and I'm counting on God to remember that when the dreaded moment of destruction comes."

God will not forget His Son's Bride, for she is not appointed to God's wrath.

Maranatha!

Valerie

And thank the Lord for that!

With that said, do you think that what Steve said in his post about what's going to happen to America could be true? If it is, I'm counting on God to evacuate us first. And since there's no safe place left on this planet for us to run to (as there was for Lot and his family), and no man-made structure that can keep us safe through the devastation and destruction to come (as the ark did for Noah and his family), that can only mean the Rapture.

Kathy G.
And thank the Lord for that!

With that said, do you think that what Steve said in his post about what's going to happen to America could be true? If it is, I'm counting on God to evacuate us first. And since there's no safe place left on this planet for us to run to (as there was for Lot and his family), and no man-made structure that can keep us safe through the devastation and destruction to come (as the ark did for Noah and his family), that can only mean the Rapture.

I really don't know if it will or not occur, however, I do know it is true that God will come through for the Bride of our Lord Jesus.

Jesus is our "Ark of Salvation", and in Him, we trust to deliver His Bride, to the place He has prepared in Heaven, before devastation and destruction which is to come to all inhabitants of the Earth.

Thank the Lord for His mercy, and loving kindness.

Maranatha,

Valerie