Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Flight to Heaven Will Continue to Operate...God's Will Supercedes...My Will

Last Day June 27th, 2016, is cancelled.

God's Will Supercedes my will...See the thread below, and the video

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1365097&cmd=show

The Lord has spoken to me through this video, RFTH will continue due to God's will.

The Enemy's Next Move Against You

Published on May 3, 2016
Whenever I instruct you, there is a very specific reason. I am warning you of the enemy’s next move. I can see the traps they are preparing for you. I can also see your weaknesses. I pinpoint a dynamic everyday to warn you of what is coming. If you don’t obey you open yourself to a fall. You cannot outsmart the enemy if you do not follow Me in obedience. You are no match for them without Me. And when you go out from the sheep pen without Me leading you, you are indeed without Me, in the sense that I cannot protect you from what you openly pursue against My will.

Re: Rapture Flight to Heaven Will Continue to Operate...God's Will Supercedes...My Will

Kathy, Stephanie, Michelle, Steve K., and others....good news to share we will go on, as long as God's wills it.

Kathy please consider to continue to stay on as a Mod, if you would.

I thank all the people who emailed me, and told me, that they were upset to see this site closing down. It is God's will that I continue to keep this site up and running.

However, please note, that anything that is that is less than edifying the body of Christ is posted here, will be deleted. Please don't ask me why, here on the site,this is not the place for it. Instead, if you have questions to why a post or link was deleted, email me directly.

A few new forums and changes will take place as well. Some forums have been deleted, and others may follow shortly. We are still a Pre Tribulation forum.

We will continue to love all Christians, and not discriminate due to denomination. We will continue to bring the lost to Jesus; love the sinner, hate their sin. Uplifting articles to bring others to Jesus, are most welcome. Let us always edify Jesus, and Christians, so that the lost will want to come to know
Jesus as their Lord and personal Savior.

Nothing changes as far as the truth, is concerned. We follow Jesus, and His teachings. The Bible is God's instruction and teaching book, which was written, by Holy men, who were inspired by God's Holy Spirit.

May God receive all the Honor and Glory which is rightful His, for it is right
to offer our work unto God's glory and kingdom.

Keep watching for the Rapture for when we least expect it; it will happen!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Rapture Flight to Heaven Will Continue to Operate...God's Will Supercedes...My Will

I'll be glad to, but I'll need your new Bravenet password to be able to do the job. I can't log into your account without it. Thank you so much for making this decision! I prayed that God would guide you, and He has.

Kathy G.
I'll be glad to, but I'll need your new Bravenet password to be able to do the job. I can't log into your account without it. Thank you so much for making this decision! I prayed that God would guide you, and He has.

Kathy,

Your prayers, and the prayers of many others who emailed me, have been answered.

Let God's will be done, not my will.

Thanking God for a quick answer to prayers! God leads, I follow. God has His reason for all things that He wills in our lives and His work, who am I to question God; I'm nobody. Praying that God will guide me, and strengthen me daily, to complete, the work ahead.

Kathy, I emailed you this morning, with a new password to the Bravenet account. I'm sure you must of received it by now. Thanks for considering of continuing as a co moderator, I appreciate it.

Valerie

You're welcome, and thanks for sending it to me. I got it.

Valerie,

I am very thrilled to learn that RFTH will continue to operate.

Kathy,

I glad that you are also continuing to remain as a co-moderator, with Val.

Much love to you both.

'n'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy we are also glad we'll keep on operating.

Valerie

Dear Readers,

I wanted to share one of the many encouraging emails I received to keep this site up and running. All thanks belongs to God. We as children of God, do what we can to bring Jesus to the world, in whatever way the Lord leads each one of us. Each one of us has a responsibility as a Christian, to bring Christ Jesus to the lost and dying world, and to encourage those who are watching for the return of Jesus at the Rapture.
Thank you Ben, for taking the time to write, and express your thoughts and feelings on this subject, I appreciate it very much. I left Ben's last name off for my own reasons,, although I was given permission to use it. Thank you to everyone who took the time to write, pray for this forum, God has answered your prayers. Thanks be to God. Valerie

Email from Ben,

Hi Valerie,

My name is Ben M. and visit your site daily. It is part of my devotion time each morning. I know sometimes things seem very dark......getting that way more and more each day....but that is when we are needed the most to shine our light so others may find hope in Jesus. You have been faithful in more ways than you probably know and have
encouraged/informed more people than you think. Please do not be disheartened, there are many I'm sure who follow your site quietly as I do. Continue in the work you have been tasked with for your reward is waiting. I wanted to give you a heart felt spiritual hug and let you know the positive impact that you are having.

It is apparent that GOD is in your ministry. You are informing the body of CHRIST at an important time, the RAPTURE has to be very soon. I get caught up in the hype at times too, but the excitement is awesome. It is like when I was a little child and was waiting for my dad to get home from work....I kept hearing a car and ran to the window only to not see him but a neighbor or a car driving by but that never stopped me from my excited watch. Keep pressing on, keep the faith. I pray that GOD will grant you HIS peace and joy that is beyond our understanding and remove your burdens. I am glad you are keeping the site up. I was just telling my wife how discouraged I was at the news of the shutdown. There are fewer true believers that speak the truth now than a couple of years ago.

Our numbers seem to be decreasing or someone is taking down sites behind the scenes?? I don't want to ramble, so I'll say thank you very much for your site and look forward to visiting it as always each morning until the LORD returns or I go home.

Your Brother in CHRIST,
Ben

Valerie, this site is a blessing. Even in the quiet days it is a place of rest.
God bless you, thank you for keeping it going
The Lord Jesus be glorified
Our Father in heaven be magnified in this site. He is Holy.