Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
June 27, 2016.. Official Last Day

To Everyone,

Kathy, thank you for your faithfulness, to RFTH I will be forever grateful for your help throughout the years. You are the only one that stuck with me through thick and thin. May your rewards in Heaven be many. God loves you, so do I. [hugs]

Come June 27th, 2016, will be the last day for Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Thank you to all those who read here daily, and the few left, who have posted from time to time now.

There were things posted here, that was totally offensive, to the body of Christ; which needed to be removed. By, the way, I can see how many Christians see through a glass darkly.

I feel many Christians are falling away, from watching, and have returned to their old way of living. I pray they are not failing away from the Christian faith.

There are some Christians, that are less than Christ like, and I've come to the point, where I no longer am able to keep silent. Very few appreciate, what is and has been presented here. For past 7 years, I had done the best to my God given ability, along with the help of Kathy and past Mods to present, an honest, truthful, view on the biblical views as well as the Rapture.

When there is anger,unforgiveness, backbiting, gossiping, and accusers of the brethren on the back-burner, at many sites now, youtube, etc., very little can be accomplished to bring the lost to Jesus in this manner. Why would the lost want any part of becoming a Christians, because, many who call themselves Christians, speak the words, but don't live by them, without any actions on their part, words are empty and void. Remember actions speak louder than words.

There is no reason now to keep this site up and running any longer it benefits no one. I long to reach the lost first and foremost for whatever time we have left to the Rapture.

When Christians are attacking one another, in who's name do they come in, is my question; surely it's not in the name of our Lord, Jesus.

I will continue to post on the blog at Rapture Flight to Heaven Now, and that's about it. Those who wish to continue to read there, you are more than welcome.http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/2013/11/what-is-heaven-like.html

Hoping the Rapture will happen between now and then....Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: June 27, 2016.. Official Last Day

I've already sent you my response via email, so I will not repeat it here. If this is what God has told you to do, then we must all accept it, I know. But, oh, I am really going to miss this forum!!

Oh my...you have done such a wonderful job with this site, so much that I didn't know any of that was even going on. I hope you will email me from time to time with exciting end times info so I don't miss anything. Whatever God has put on your heart- let it be done but we can still fellowship through your forum and e-mail. I pray the rapture comes before the date you have set as I am having a couple health issues and can't wait to get out of this evil earth. I will continue to pray for all of you- you all are in my prayer book. Thanks for keeping the site up as long as you have!

Kathy, Stephanie,

& those who emailed me; especially Michelle,

Please pray for this forum and for one another. I admitted to Kathy in a reply to her email, that I omitted to bring this in pray before God, whether the Lord wants me to close down RFTH, or whether I should continue; for what reason I don't know. I always had brought it to prayer in the past, but I'm ashamed to say, I didn't at present.
Perhaps the Lord will lead me, and guide me, what Jesus wants, done here, or elsewhere.
My hope is the Lord will answer my prayer.

At present June 27, 2016 stands as the last day. Please understand, it is very hard for me to do this, since I have faithfully, contributed every single day for over 7 years now.

Please pray for me, that I will follow God's lead, whatever that may be now. After all it is all about pleasing God, not the people.

Gone through being very ill, my daughter's ongoing battle with health, along with living with chronic pain, has had a great affect on how I'm thinking at present.

Thank you dear Sisters in Christ, please continue to pray and seek God's face, as I will surely be doing so each and every day.

God knows, the outcome, I don't.

God Bless,

Valerie

The Lord has answered and I understand, the Lord is speaking to me, through this video...the enemy is trying to convince me, to leave, but Jesus is telling me to finish, what must be done. Let God's will be done not my own. I can not walk away from God's will, for where will my help come from, if I do.

Continue to pray - God is good and righteous, His ways are perfect.

Please listen to the video...it touched me this very evening, the Lord speaking to me.

I can do nothing, unless the Lord strengthens me, so that His will be done, not my will, or want. Much prayer is needed, please pray, ask the Lord to strengthen me to do His will. Thank you, God Bless, Valerie

Lord God Almighty, grant me the strength, to continue the work the Lord has set before me, and complete, the work before me. Grant me your guidance, reassurance, vigilance that it is your will, not my own, in all I say or do here. Forgive me, for not coming to you immediately in prayer on this matter. Thank you for answering, through this video, let thy will be done Lord, not my. Amen.

The Enemy's Next Move Against You

Published on May 3, 2016
Whenever I instruct you, there is a very specific reason. I am warning you of the enemy’s next move. I can see the traps they are preparing for you. I can also see your weaknesses. I pinpoint a dynamic everyday to warn you of what is coming. If you don’t obey you open yourself to a fall. You cannot outsmart the enemy if you do not follow Me in obedience. You are no match for them without Me. And when you go out from the sheep pen without Me leading you, you are indeed without Me, in the sense that I cannot protect you from what you openly pursue against My will.

Valerie, you have faithfully kept this site up through personal thick and thin. I haven't posted much. Please continue. This site is an oasis in the desert, one of few, for Christians looking for fellowship with others who hope in the Lord's return.
Valerie, I don't know about others, but for me it seems I'm dragging. I've been reading more than I've commented.
I didn't know about posts you have removed...
the body of Christ needs strengthening, faith, Holy Spirit power to overcome the onslaughts we face and stand boldly for our Lord, living lives that please Him until we go home or He comes for us.
Please Father, grant us to have more of the Holy Spirit, to be found ready for the Lord at His return, in Jesus name, amen