Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What happened on April 29

See what makes April 29 special at Famous Daily.
History, birthdays, holiday, and a quote!

What happened on April 29 (especially 1947)

April 29, 1429 "Joan of Arc leads Orleans, France, to victory over English"

April 29, 1553 Flemish woman introduces practice of starching linen into England

April 29, 1661 Chinese Ming dynasty occupies Taiwan

April 29, 1672 Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.

April 29, 1715 John Flamsteed observes Uranus for 6th time

April 29, 1770 "James Cook arrives at and names Botany Bay, Australia."

April 29, 1813 Rubber is patented

April 29, 1814 USS Peacock captures HMS Epervier

April 29, 1852 First edition of Peter Roget's Thesaurus published

April 29, 1854 "The Ashmun Institute is officially chartered, becoming the first college for African American students."

April 29, 1856 Peace between England & Russia

April 29, 1857 "US Army, Pacific Div HQ permanently established at Presidio (SF)"

April 29, 1861 American Civil War: Maryland's House of Delegates votes not to secede from the Union.

April 29, 1861 Asteroid 68-Leto & Asteroid 69-Hesperia discovered

April 29, 1861 Maryland's House of Delegates vote against seceding from Union

April 29, 1862 "100,000 federal troops prepare to march into Corinth, Miss"

April 29, 1862 American Civil War: New Orleans falls to Union forces under Admiral David Farragut.

April 29, 1862 New Orleans fell to Union forces during Civil War

April 29, 1864 "The Theta Xi fraternity is founded at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York."

April 29, 1882 "The ""Elektromote"" forerunner of the trolleybus trialed by Ernst Werner von Siemens in Berlin."

April 29, 1891 In Vancouver BC the Canadian Pacific Ltd. steamship Empress of India arrives in Vancouver from Yokohama to open regular service to the Far East; breaks record Pacific crossing by two days.

April 29, 1892 Charlie Reilly is baseball's first pinch hitter

April 29, 1894 "Commonweal of Christ (Coxey's Army) arrives in Wash, DC 500 strong to protest unemployment; Coxey arrested for trespassing at Capitol"

April 29, 1898 "U.S. warships engage Spanish gunboats and shore batteries at Cienfuegos, Cuba"

April 29, 1903 "A 30 million cubic-metre landslide kills 70 in Frank, Alberta, Canada."

April 29, 1903 "Frank Alberta at 4:10 am, a huge 74 million tonne slab of limestone slides off the east slope of Turtle Mountain and sweeps 1.6 km through the Crowsnest Pass valley and the coal mining village of Frank, burying the mine entrance and killing at least 70 people in 100 seconds; only 23 survive, and 17 trapped miners dig themselves to safety 13 hours later. The slab is 400 metres high, 1200 metres wide and 150 metres thick."

April 29, 1903 Limestone slides at Turtle Mountain kills 9 (Frank Alberta)

April 29, 1905 "2"" rain falls in 10 mins in Taylor, TX"

April 29, 1910 Andrew Fisher becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the second time.

April 29, 1912 "108ø F (42ø C), Tuguegarao, Philippines (Oceania record)"

April 29, 1913 Gideon Sundback of Hoboken patents all-purpose zipper

April 29, 1916 Easter Rebellion: Martial law in Ireland is lifted and the rebellion is officially over with the surrender of Irish nationalists to British authorities in Dublin.

April 29, 1916 Irish nationalists surrender to British in Dublin

April 29, 1927 Construction of the Spirit of St Louis is completed

April 29, 1939 Whitestone bridge connecting the Bronx & Queens opens

April 29, 1944 Fast carrier task force (12 carriers) commence 2 day bombing of Truk

April 29, 1944 "HMCS ATHABASKAN (RCN), sunk off north coast of Brittany, France in English Channel, 10 miles north of Ile de Vierge - by 1 or 2 torpedoes from German torpedo boat T.24.While covering minelaying operation of Brittany with Canadian destroyer 'Haida'."

April 29, 1945 Adolf Hitler marries his long-time partner Eva Braun in a Berlin bunker and designates Admiral Karl Dnitz as his successor.

April 29, 1945 Canadians start air dropping food supplies to the starving Dutch.

April 29, 1945 The Dachau concentration camp is liberated by United States troops.

April 29, 1945 The German commanding officer in Italy surrenders to General Alexander of the U.S. 5th Army unit.

April 29, 1945 "US liberates Nazi concentration camp in Dachau, Germany"

April 29, 1945 World War II: Start of Operation Manna.

April 29, 1946 28 former Jap leaders indicted in Tokyo as war criminals

April 29, 1946 Former Prime Minister of Japan Hideki Tojo and 28 former Japanese leaders are indicted for war crimes.

*April 29,1947 Valerie was born in Osnabruk, Germany.
Her Mother Maria was taken forceably from her mother in Ukraine, at age 16, to work as a prisoner war for Germany. Valerie was born after the war to Maria and Henryk Bukowski. It was a joyeous day to remember for both of them. Valerie thanks God she has made it to her 69 birthday in 2016. Her 69th birthday gift, is the little dog from the shelter, whom she named Daisy; that is what she wanted the most. God supplied all of her needs to this very day, which she is most grateful.

April 29, 1951 A Tibetan delegation to the Chinese government was presented with a treaty draft regarding the Chinese occupation of Tibet.

April 29, 1957 "The first military nuclear power plant dedicated, Fort Belvoir Va"

April 29, 1961 "ABC's ""Wide World of Sports, debuts"

April 29, 1963 KRE-AM in Berkeley CA changes call letters to KPAT

April 29, 1965 Earthquake hits Seattle; 5 die

April 29, 1965 Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) successfully launches seventh rocket in their Rehber series.

April 29, 1967 "After refusing induction into the United States Army the day before (citing religious reasons), Muhammad Ali is stripped of his boxing title."

April 29, 1967 "Aretha Franklin releases ""Respect"""

April 29, 1970 Vietnam War: United States and South Vietnamese forces invade Cambodia to hunt Viet Cong.

April 29, 1971 Bill Graham closes down the Fillmore & Fillmore East

April 29, 1971 "Boeing receives contract for Mariner 10, Mercury exploration"

April 29, 1974 Watergate Scandal: President Richard Nixon announces the release of edited transcripts of White House tape recordings related to the scandal.

April 29, 1975 Operation Frequent Wind evacuation from Vietnam begins

April 29, 1978 Number one hit on UK music charts - Bee Gees - Night Fever

April 29, 1980 Corazones Unidos Siempre Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority Inc. founded.

April 29, 1981 "Phillie Steve Carlton strikes out his 3,000th batter"

April 29, 1983 Harold Washington sworn in as Chicago's first black mayor

April 29, 1985 17th space shuttle mission (51-B)-Challenger 7 launched

April 29, 1985 Irish princess Sara Droze is born.

April 29, 1985 Tony Tubbs wins the WBA heavyweight boxing championship

April 29, 1986 "Fire at the Central library of the City of Los Angeles Public Library, some 400,000 books and other items damaged or destroyed."

April 29, 1986 Roger Clemens sets a major league baseball record with 20 strikeouts in nine innings against the Seattle Mariners.

April 29, 1988 """60 Minutes"" newscaster Diane Sawyer weds Mike Nichols"

April 29, 1988 Burt Reynolds & Loni Anderson marry

April 29, 1991 "1991 Bangladesh cyclone struck the Chittagong district of southeastern Bangladesh with winds of around 155 mph, killing at least 138,000 people and leaving as many as 10 million homeless."

April 29, 1991 "Denison Mines to close uranium plant in Elliot Lake, putting 1000 out of work yup I owned the stock not a plan"

April 29, 1991 "Environment Minister Jean Charest announces $100 million program to clean up toxic sites and contaminated waste dumps in the Arctic, most are from the US and Canadian military"

April 29, 1992 "1992 Los Angeles riots: Riots in Los Angeles, California, follow the acquittal of police officers charged with excessive force in the beating of Rodney King. Over the next three days 54 people are killed and hundreds of buildings are destroyed."

April 29, 1992 Voting ends on choice of Elvis stamps

April 29, 1995 "In Kitchener Ontario butchers finish making the world's longest sausage, with a length of 28.77 miles."

April 29, 1996 Broadway musical Rent opens on Broadway in the Neverlander Theater

April 29, 1997 "The Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993 enters into force, outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons among its signatories."

April 29, 1999 Avala TV Tower near Belgrade destroyed in NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.

April 29, 2002 "The United States is re-elected to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights, one year after losing the seat it had held for 50 years."

April 29, 2004 "Dick Cheney and George W. Bush testify before the 9/11 Commission in a closed, unrecorded hearing in the Oval Office."

April 29, 2004 Oldsmobile builds its final car ending 107 years of production.

April 29, 2005 New Zealand's first civil union takes place.

April 29, 2005 "Syria completes withdrawal from Lebanon, ending 29 years of occupation."

April 29, 2007 Republic Protests in Turkey

April 29, 2011 The Royal Wedding of HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton in London - UK

*(added to the list above, the day in History when I was born)

Re: What happened on April 29

Hi Valerie,

Hoping you had a Blessed day on your birthday and to say thankyou for your service keeping RFTH up and going. I know you have to manage many difficulties to do so. May our Wonderful Lord Jesus bless you and bless you some more as we wait for Him.

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.

April 29, 2016: I was compelled to leave my desktop computer off and unplugged all day, because we were under the constant threat of bad weather. I was only able to turn it back on this morning. I hope I won't have to turn it back off anytime soon!

michelle
Hi Valerie,

Hoping you had a Blessed day on your birthday and to say thankyou for your service keeping RFTH up and going. I know you have to manage many difficulties to do so. May our Wonderful Lord Jesus bless you and bless you some more as we wait for Him.

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.

Thank you Michelle, for you kind words of Birthday blessings, I do appreciate your comments, very much. However, I especially thank you for the extra blessings from the Lord; they are worth much more than money or gold. May God in turn bless you and meet all your needs in turn.

Kathy, No explanation was necessary, a simply Birthday wish or blessing as a reply here would have been more than sufficient.

I spend a quiet day at home, as I have not been feeling well, however, I'm much better now. Lora, Arianna, Allison, called me on my birthday; sang happy birthday and gave their individual blessing from the Lord for me. Allison, said, she wants Grandma to live a billion years.

God has been good to me, and I am so grateful, for all His blessings, and God's unconditional love keeps on giving and giving, I feel blessed.

Daisy's has much unconditional love to give, and we have much unconditional love to give in return. Thank God for another Birthday, the good Lord has a reason to keep me here to this very day. The Lord is not finished with me as yet.

God Bless,

Valerie

Well, happy belated birthday, Valerie! Sorry I wasn't available to wish you one on the day itself. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now! Being sick is no fun, I know. =(

Thanks Kathy,

I know you've been through a lot right now, losing Elmo, so I know how that feels too.

God Bless,

Valerie

Valerie, first of all, I would like to wish you a very happy belated birthday; and secondly--I'm very happy to hear that you're feeling "much" better too.

Kathy, I'm awfully sorry to hear that you had to unplug your PC while the storm was raging outside. And there, we had similar experiences.

I was couldn't watch my TV, due to this guy wiring my new Pace adaptor wrong. You see--our local cable TV company, Suddenlink, is switching us to all HDTV digital mode (complete w/new channels) coming "this" May 3rd. Us customers must be ready for that change-over on that date. So, after placing a phone call to the Help center, and making an inperson visit to the our local SuddenLink store on APRIL 29TH, to complain. The gal I complained to set me up for a that very days visit by a technician who would show up at my door to correct the problem. He, I very happy to report, showed-up that very afternoon, to completely help me get my TV viewing back. And now I'm quite happy again.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy, for your belated Birthday wish.

Today was my granddaughter's Allison's 9th Birthday, which my husband and I attended.

She had a wonderful time, with her Sister, Cousins, classmates, who attended. She had her games, opened her presents and had her cake. Then another surprise, my daughter, her husband, all the guests, started singing happy birthday to me, as my daughter appeared carrying a cake with lit candles. I wasn't expecting it, and tears of joy filled my face.

My daughter said, Mom, you didn't think we would forget you. Your Birthday was on Friday, and because you ill for the past two weeks, were not able to celebrate, we all decided to do a surprise for you, on Allison's birthday. There's only ONE day (April 30) BETWEEN your Birthdays, and what better time, to celebrate since we are all able to be gather today and you are all well now. It was such a touching gesture, I was totally surprised, and pleased God healed me, and allowed me to attend Allison's Birthday Party, which turn out a special event for myself as well.

We had an awesome celebration, and I have my wonderful daughter Lora to thank for, her thoughtfulness, making it a very special day for Allison and myself as well. She put it all together, with her family, and my son, and I was very surprised, and caught off guard.

Thanks be to God for the Lord, always meets out needs, whatever they may be. Amen.

Valerie

I'm so glad you got to have a birthday celebration after all! That must have been fun.

Wishing you a wonderful time ahead Valerie-hopefully the Lord will come before another birthday does!
It's truly a blessing to have had your family around you. God bless you Valerie, ease your pain, strengthen your body I ask in Jesus name

Thanks Regina,

I hope so too!

Maranatha!

Valerie