Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Discouraged after SEP 2015? Read this!!!

Is there anyone out there like me? Someone who thought this past Fall was surely the time for the rapture? I mean, there was the Schmitah, the final Blood Moon of the tetrad, the Jubilee Year, not to mention a few other signs all culminating in one month – September 2015.

And THEN!!... nothing. Really? NOTHING?!?! If not the rapture, SOMETHING was bound to happen! But nothing did. At least nothing that any of us were thinking or hoping for. The non-events of Sep ’15 really took the winds out of my sails. After that I thought, well, if NOTHING is going to happen after all of those signs, then what hope do I have for something to happen in my lifetime.

But then… something occurred to me. I won’t claim this is a message from the Lord. It might be! But I’m not going to say God told me this. But!... consider this!...

I now believe that this past September (2015), WAS the appointed time for the rapture! And the delay that we read about in Matt 25:1-13 and 2 Peter 3:9 is the delay God told us about AND happened in Sep 2015! There would have had to have been an appointed time and then a delay to give those two scriptures meaning. Why would God give us those two scriptures (and maybe others), but then no delay?

SO! The big question now becomes… how much longer? I think the answer is found in the parable of the 10 Virgins (Matt 25:1-13). Here’s the verse…

“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time coming (My Notes: delayed past the expected time), and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6 “At midnight (My Notes: midnight, huh? Hmmm…) the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ (My Note: This indicates that the bridegroom was approaching before they ran out of oil in the lamps, not needing oil from the jars until just now. In other words, the delay was not very long)
9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’
12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’
13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

So what can we gleam from that, with respect to the timing of the rapture?
“Trimming their lamps” is a curious phrase – one we don’t use in modern times. So I looked it up. Here’s what I found. “Lamp trimmers also refilled the reservoirs, which held enough oil for several hours of burning.” Interesting. So now we’re down to “hours”. Prior to the appointed time, which, again, I believe was this past September, it was a matter of “days” metaphorically speaking. But now, as we focus in on the parable of the ten virgins, we’re talking hours, not days. And again, keeping a metaphorical context, since hours are shorter than days, and days are compared to years in the Bible (2 Peter 3:8) what are “hours”? Months?!?! And if the wait is only months, and the appointed time was this past September (or possibly earlier!), then His return can’t be any longer than two years – Sep 2017 at the most!… otherwise, you couldn’t categorize it as months. It would have to be “years”.

Again, notice from the parable that the virgins never had to use the oil from their jars. Or if they did, it was when they “trimmed their lamps”, which didn’t happen until they saw the bridegroom. In other words, the bridegroom was delayed, but not by very much time.

One other thing. There’s a lot of metaphors about Jesus returning in the middle of the night (i.e. He will return like a thief in the night; the bridegroom approached at midnight). But whatever time of day He returns for His bride, if it is night, or more specifically, midnight, it can’t be midnight all around the world. This is just a total guess on my part, but if God really did just tell us that the rapture will happen at midnight, I would take that as midnight Jerusalem time, and then calculate from there, according to the time zone you live in. (midnight in Jerusalem = 4:00pm (CDT) or 3:00pm (CST)).

And what about the season? What season will it be? Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall? Consider the parable about the fig tree (Matt 24:32-33) – “…when its branch has already become tender, and puts forth its leaves, you know summer is near; even so you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door.” Summer is near?!? That means Spring… as in, maybe, ANY DAY NOW!!!

In summary, maybe, just maybe, if you believe like I do that perhaps the appointed time of the rapture was this past Fall (September), and the Bridegroom has been delayed, but the delay is not very long – months, not years, maybe the rapture is this Spring (like, any day now!), or sometime this Summer!!! Boy hidie! I sure hope! :) And when I factor in my own personal opinion that Obama is going to do something (or many things) radical, even by his own standards, knowing that his time in office is short—now, only months left, well… I think something BIG, including the rapture is going to happen this year!

After September passed with nothing happening, it felt like game over. But guess what!—GAME BACK ON!!!

I hope this has re-lit your lamp! Don’t run out of oil now!!! :)

Re: Discouraged after SEP 2015? Read this!!!

Hi Brady,

Welcome back to posting on Rapture Flight to Heaven, good to see you taking part and sharing this much encouraging news.

Your thoughts on the subject are like "a breath of fresh air" inhaled deeply, very refreshing. Like having 20/20 Vision, a new way of looking at it.

Your posted message makes a lot of sense, and I believe as you had stated in your article, the Rapture was delayed this past September 2015. I believe God had a very good reason/s to postpone it. I'm sure we all can come up with a few reasons on our own.

I believe that Jesus wants to present His bride to God the Father "without spot or wrinkle". Perhaps the bride was less than presentable, and God has given the bride, a "short extended period of time to prepare herself accordingly". This is my thought on one of the possible reasons. It has to be a short period of time, because the bride is dressed, and needs to pray, and ask, what spot or wrinkle, is holding back the Lord's coming. Could the spot be not willing to "forgive" someone who hurt her in the past or present? Could the wrinkle be lacking to give "thanks" or given "honor" to God when it was due? This is my opinion.

You stated:

"Again, notice from the parable that the virgins never had to use the oil from their jars. Or if they did, it was when they “trimmed their lamps”, which didn’t happen until they saw the bridegroom. In other words, the bridegroom was delayed, but not by very much time.

Those virgins that trimmed their lamps, were wise, had enough oil, therefore, continue their watch, instead having to search to find more fuel. They were "prepared"! The others were not!

Brady I do believe you may be correct in you evaluation here, great news.

You continued:

]That means Spring… as in, maybe, ANY DAY NOW!!!

In summary, maybe, just maybe, if you believe like I do that perhaps the appointed time of the rapture was this past Fall (September), and the Bridegroom has been delayed, but the delay is not very long – months, not years, maybe the rapture is this Spring (like, any day now!), or sometime this Summer!!!

"A BIG AMEN, TO YOUR WORDS ABOVE; COME LORD JESUS COME, ANY DAY NOW!"

Thanks ever so much for your thoughts on the Rapture such an excellent well written and thought out, encouraging message for those watching.

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks Brady! I needed this encouragement today.

Stephanie, I agree with you as well, Brady has encouraged us to keep on watching!

Thanks Again Brady, job well done!

Valerie

Thank you Valerie and Stephanie for your very kind words! I don't know why that particular parable suddenly struck me that way. I've read it and heard it a dozen times, and always understood it was about the rapture, but it never occurred to me before that it also speaks to the timing of it, and its relation to the delay God told us about. Realizing that suddenly got me excited again!