Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"12 Sheep Dead Hit By Lightning Saudi Arabia"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: "12 Sheep Dead Hit By Lightning Saudi Arabia"

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 12
Twelve can be found in 187 places in God's word. Revelation alone has 22 occurrences of the number. The meaning of 12, which is considered a perfect number, is that it symbolizes God's power and authority, as well as serving as a perfect governmental foundation. It can also symbolize completeness or the nation of Israel as a whole. For example, Jacob (Israel) had twelve sons, each of which represented a tribe begun by a prince, for 12 princes total. Ishmael, who was born to Abraham through Hagar, also had twelve princes.

God specified that twelve unleavened cakes of bread be placed every week in the temple with frankincense next to each of the two piles that were to be made. The priests were commanded to change the bread every Sabbath day (Leviticus 24).

Christ called and choose twelve men to bear witness to what he did and to spread the good news of the gospel to the entire world. After he was raised from the dead, Jesus told the eleven disciples (Judas had killed himself) that God had given him ALL power and authority in both earth and heaven (God's divine authority - Matthew 28:18).

Twelve thousand from each tribe of Israel (144,000 total) will receive salvation during the end time's Great Tribulation (Revelation 7). Another set of 144,000 (12 x 12,000) will be taken from earth in order to serve and follow the Lamb of God (Revelation 14:1 - 5). Christ's bride in Revelation 12, the church, wears a crown containing twelve stars.

New Jerusalem, which is made in heaven and brought to the earth by God himself, contains 12 gates made of pearl which are each manned by an angel. Over each gate will be one of the names of Israel's twelve tribes. The walls are 144 cubits high (12 multiplied by itself - Revelation 21:16 - 17), with the city itself being 12,000 furlongs square.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/12.html

Re: "12 Sheep Dead Hit By Lightning Saudi Arabia"

The Significance of Number 12 in Scripture

TWELVE: Perfection of government. Twelve is the number of the Church, both the Old Covenant Church of Israel founded by twelve physical fathers (the twelve sons of Jacob-Israel) and the New Covenant Church founded by twelve spiritual fathers (the twelve Apostles). This number also has a relationship with multiples of twelve.

Twelve signs of the zodiac (these ancient symbols are found in Jewish synagogues of the 1st century AD.)
The circle of the heavens = 360' (12 x 30).
The product of the number three (perfection of divinity) x four (the number of the earth).
Twelve months in a year.
Twelve tribes of Israel [Genesis 49:28].
Twelve pillars were erected at Mt. Sinai [Exodus 24:4].
Twelve pillars were erected in the Promised Land [Joshua 4:1-9].
Twelve statues of oxen held up the water basin in Solomon's Temple [1 Kings 7:25].
Twelve men were selected by God to conduct the census of the tribes [Numbers 1:2-16].
Twelve princes of Israel brought gifts to the Sanctuary on twelve days [Numbers 7:10-83].
Twelve spies sent to reconnoiter Canaan [Numbers 13:1-15].
Jesus is twelve years old when He questions the scholars in the Temple [Luke 2:41].
Twelve legions of Angels [Matthew 26:53].
Twelve Apostles [Matthew 10:2-4; Mark 3:13-19; Luke 6:13].
144,000 servants of God (12 times 12) [Revelation 7:4].
Twelve gates of the New Jerusalem [Revelation 21:12].
Twelve foundations of the New Jerusalem [Revelation 21:16, 17].
The Trees of Life in the new creation will bear twelve kinds of fruits [Revelation 22:2].

http://agapebiblestudy.com/documents/The%20Significance%20of%20Numbers%20in%20Scripture.htm