Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus: The All Powerful God (Sean Gooding)

From Rapture Ready:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

"Jesus: The All Powerful God" By Sean Gooding

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/gooding13.html

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Jesus: The All Powerful God (Sean Gooding)

Tammy, Thanks for posting the link to this article!

This is what Jesus did, and we are suppose to be keep doing until the Lord comes for us at the Rapture. It mostly summed up in the following few paragraphs, from this article. However, It is worth reading the entire message from Sean, read and be blessed.

God Bless,

Valerie

Matthew chapter 4:23-25

“Jesus was going all over Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing ever disease and sickness among the people. Then the news about Him spread throughout Syria. So they brought to Him all those who were afflicted, those suffering from various diseases and intense pains, the demon-possessed, the epileptics, and the paralytics. And He healed them. Large crowds followed Him from Galilee, Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea, and beyond the Jordan.”

Jesus Preached the Gospel, Verse 23

The word gospel means “good news.”Jesus preached the Good News of the kingdom.The news was that God had come to redeem mankind and to set up a new covenant with him through Jesus.The first recipients of the gospel were the Gentiles.These were despised by the Jews and I cannot imagine what these 12 Jewish disciples must have thought about Jesus and where He was. Many Jews did not associate with Gentiles. But these were the target of the first leg of Jesus’ earthly ministry.

We, too, are called to preach the Good News to the unreached.All too often the New Testament churches have decided that certain people are going to hell.So we don’t send people there and we certainly don’t go there just like the Jews who hated the Gentiles we act the same way.In Acts 10 the apostle Paul was surprised along with the entire church at Jerusalem that the Holy Spirit would come in Gentiles.Often we behave the same way, we are astonished that God saved homeless people or drug addicts or prostitutes as if the gospel is powerless to wipe out these sins.