Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: War, Comet, Tsunamis, Rapture, Jesus Speaks On Order of Events

Capitals was for emphasis only, apparently this dream was very significant to me.
There is another dream of darkness that I also had above smoke from a volcano covering the earth in darkness as will on the same thread, and the very beginning

Link to post and the follow reply:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1182805&cmd=show

Calvin wrote the following reply:

Val had this vision on the day AFTER the 9.0 ("JUDGMENT")
QUAKE that killed SO MANY!!!!!! This was given to her
on December 27, 2004!!!!!!!!

=====

"VISION OF DARKNESS COVERING EVERYTHING.....
& THE NUMBER 7 ON A CLOCK

I HAD A VISION A COUPLE DAYS AGO..........I HAD MY EYES CLOSED
TRYING TO GET TO SLEEP AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I SAW A LARGE
CLOCK ON THE WALL AND BOTH HANDS WERE POINTING TO THE
NUMBER 7; HOWEVER, THE NUMBER 7 WAS NOT WHERE IT IS ON
A CLOCK, IT WAS WHERE THE NUMBER 1 IS ON THE CLOCK......THEN
THE VISION CHANGED QUICKLY AND I SAW THIS HUGE DARK BLACK
MOUNTAIN, IT LOOKED LIKE A VOLCANO, BUT INSTEAD OF LAVA
COMING OUT OF IT; IT WAS SPEWING BLACK SMOKE INTO THE AIR.
IT COVERED THE SKY AND DARKNESS SETTLED ACROSS THE SKY,
AND WHEN IT FINALLY STARTED SETTLING ON THE LAND, AS SOON,
AS IT DESCENDING, PEOPLE WERE FALLING DOWN LIKE DEAD MEN,
AND THIS BLACKNESS COVERED THEM TOO. HOWEVER, I FELT PEACE,
THAT THIS DARKNESS WOULD NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME,
AS I WOULD NOT BE HERE TO SEE OR EXPERIENCE IT.
I ALSO REMEMBER
THE SUN WAS IN TOTAL DARKNESS AS WELL, IT WAS IF IT WAS DAY
TIME IT HAPPENED, AND EVERYTHING SUDDENLY BECAME DARK.

I PRAYED ABOUT IT, AND THE LORD GAVE ME PEACE AS NOT TO
WORRY ABOUT IT. JUST TO SHARE WHAT I HAD SEEN. I DON'T HAVE AN
INTERPRETATION ON WHAT I MEANS EXACTLY, BUT I DO FEEL THAT SOON,
VERY SOON, PERHAPS EVEN BEFORE THE NEW YEAR, OR SHORTLY
AFTER, THERE IS GOING TO BE A TERRIBLE CATASTROPHE, THAT WILL
COVER THE EARTH WITH THIS DARKNESS, AND PEOPLE WILL DIE
BECAUSE OF IT."

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Uh--a Yellowstone supereruption, perhaps? The blackness covering the sky could be volcanic ash and smoke spewing into the air and blocking out the sunlight, and the blackness falling to the ground and killing people could be pyroclastic surges. No one can survive those, as everyone knows.

What do you think?

Kathy G.

Kathy G.
Uh--a Yellowstone supereruption, perhaps? The blackness covering the sky could be volcanic ash and smoke spewing into the air and blocking out the sunlight, and the blackness falling to the ground and killing people could be pyroclastic surges. No one can survive those, as everyone knows.

What do you think?

Kathy G.

Kathy, that sounds like a very possible intellectual and logical explanation. Thanks for sharing. The good thing is, that we won't be here to experience the fullness of whatever the event turns out to be. We will be safely, with the Lord in Heaven. I know that many others have had similar dreams of darkness and destruction; therefore, it's even a greater confirmation, that it will come to pass.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Which means, so will our departure beforehand!

Valerie
Kathy G.

What do you think?

Kathy G.

Kathy, that sounds like a very possible intellectual and logical explanation. Thanks for sharing. The good thing is, that we won't be here to experience the fullness of whatever the event turns out to be. We will be safely, with the Lord in Heaven. I know that many others have had similar dreams of darkness and destruction; therefore, it's even a greater confirmation, that it will come to pass.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Kathy & All--

I too, was among the many others that have had similar dreams of darkness & destruction. So therefore, it'll indeed be even a greater confirmation, that it will come to pass.

Yep, I surely hope 'n' pray that we won't be here to experience this event come to pass. But that we'll be with our beloved Lord in Heaven.

Maranatha!

Tammy