Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus is Coming Soon

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

"Even So Come"- Passion 2015 Chris Tomlin

Re: Jesus is Coming Soon

END TIME BIBLICAL SIGNS: Jesus Is Coming Soon!

Published on Sep 26, 2015
END TIME BIBLICAL SIGNS, WW3 will start very soon from (the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, from the euphrates river in Syria) - THE GREAT TRIBULATION......

POWERFUL, Return Of Jesus Is SOON!!

Published on Apr 9, 2015
Making this video I felt insperation from God and Christ the holy spirit in me telling me how true and urgent it is that others wake up and live for him now , not worrying about dates and days for to do what you wilt till then and then be ready right before hand no no it is now living now preparing for then, if your born again and the holy spirit is living inside you it tells you in your soul this message this video and if no is true we are so close it is a wonder we dont see him in the sky now. Pray repent I beg you, these are things youll never regret but be so glad you did. God bless you all and I love each and every one of you my brothers and sisters in Christ and my siblings form another father who curse me and call my God and faith terrible things I forgive and love you also someone has to right here on earth to give you the true message of eternal hope and salvation. and for all of you whom know this is true and are saved and have God inside you we will all meet soon and be at that great gathering of the saints can you for a moment imagine how amazing and aw inspiring this will be the joy happiness and love will abound forever, God bless all,,,,,,Fridirk from Iceland
Signs of Jesus return..

Jesus Is Coming Soon

Uploaded on Nov 19, 2008
O'er all the land have the signs now appeared; telling us soon that our Saviour is near...Lift up the trumpet! and loud let it ring! Jesus is coming again!

WATCHERS ALERT! Jesus is coming soon, evidence!! Jan. 26th, 2016

Published on Jan 26, 2016
Biggest video I have done!! So much evidence in every pic. His return is soon, repent and love one another. All images gathered today or yesterday. This is amazing!!! Anyone else see this on their cams?!

Many Children have Visions about the Rapture! Jesus is Coming Soon!

Published on Jan 4, 2016

Christian Persecution : Saeed Abedini says Jesus told him that He is coming soon (Feb 29, 2016)

Published on Feb 29, 2016
News Articles:

Saeed Abedini: 10 Prisoners Came to Christ in First Year of Imprisonment
http://www.christianpost.com/news/sae...

Saeed Abedini had vision of Jesus saying, ‘Saeed, I am coming soon. Preach My Gospel!’ Now in prison
http://haroldhendrick.com/content/vie...

Christian pastor Saeed Abedini breaks silence after being freed in prisoner swap with Iran
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/...

Jesus is Coming - News around the world proves it.

Rapture Ready News

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Christians Are Still Persecuted Around the World. Here's Where.
Last Sunday's Easter bombing in Pakistan targeting Christians should come as no surprise—Christians are persecuted around the globe.

What If Israel Didn't Have Nuclear Weapons?
Since the early 1970s, Israel has informally maintained a nuclear deterrent. In order to prevent the activation of a variety of legal instruments that would disrupt Israeli relations with the United States and Europe, Israel has not acknowledged the program. It remains, however, the worst-kept secret in international politics.

At least 31 reported killed in fighting between Armenian, Azerbaijani forces
At least 30 soldiers and a boy were reported killed as heavy fighting erupted Saturday between Armenian and Azerbaijani forces over the separatist region of Nagorno-Karabakh.

About 40 bodies reportedly found in mass grave in Palmyra
Syrian engineering teams and popular defense groups uncovered a mass grave in a neighborhood in the newly recaptured ancient city of Palmyra, Syria’s state-news agency reported Friday.

Nusra Front, Syrian rebels attack government forces near Aleppo, gain ground
Syrian rebels and the al Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front have mounted an offensive against Syrian government forces and on Saturday took a strategic hill south of Aleppo from government control, a monitoring group said.

What Clinton Calls Smears Are Really Factual Criticisms
This Greenpeace activist from last night told her the truth … about she’s taken money from oil, gas, and energy companies,” Scarborough said. “That’s not a smear. That’s a question based on things that have happened on her record. Certainly it’s not Bernie Sanders and it‘s not the Greenpeace activists either.”

Hundreds of migrants chanting 'freedom' RAMPAGE through streets after breaking out of camp
A looming Turkey-EU deal which would see them either deported back to Turkey or held at detention centres sparked the mass exodus from the camp. In protest around 300 people - including women and children - broke down a razor wire fence keeping them caged in. As the rebellion broke out in the camp, clutching their belongings the migrants headed for the island’s port in a bid to board ferries to the Greek mainland.

US to Iran: ‘You Can Have Your Missiles and Buy Them With US Dollars’
The Obama administration, ever eager to hand out more benefits to the enemies of Israel, the United States, and the rest of Western Civilization, is now planning to help Iran obtain access to U.S. dollars — which will help Iran buy more on the international markets, the Wall Street Journal reports today.

Mississippi lawmakers approve religion bill amid gay-rights protests
"It's time that we stand up and do the work of the people and protect the freedoms that they enjoy," he said.

State Department halts review of Clinton emails at FBI request
"The internal review is on hold, pending completion of the FBI's work," she added." We'll reassess next steps after the FBI's work is complete."

Palmyra booby-trap: ISIS had 3,000 bombs rigged, ready to level entire city with one click
The Syrian army continues to stumble on mine-laden buildings as most of the neighborhoods in the city were booby-trapped with explosives. Besides infesting approaches to the city with mines, residential quarters were also trapped with explosives, which turned the whole town into a huge “delayed action mine.”

Syrian refugees face mass expulsion
Amnesty International accused Turkey on Friday of illegally forcing groups of Syrians to return to their conflict-torn country, saying the alleged expulsions showed the "fatal flaws" in a migrant deal agreed with the EU.

Report: Mass grave found in Syria's Palmyra after city recaptured from Islamic State
Syrian troops found a mass grave containing around 40 bodies in Palmyra city, captured from Islamic State last Sunday, Syrian state news agency SANA said on Friday. SANA said the grave, which contained many women and children, was in the north-eastern edge of Palmyra. Some of the bodies had been beheaded.

Austria wants to deploy soldiers on Italy border, defense minister says
Austria plans to deploy soldiers at the Brenner border with Italy to stem an expected increase in migrants trying to get to northern Europe, Defense Minister Hans Peter Doskozil told a German newspaper on Saturday.

Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits northeast of Chignik Lake, Alaska
Washington: An earthquake measuring 6.0 on the Richter scale hit 100 km northeast of Chignik Lake, Alaska around 8.50 p.m. (local time) on Saturday, the US Geological Survey said.

Holes in the Sun Are Threatening to Throw Birds, GPS Off Course
Birds flying north for the spring and humans relying on global positioning satellites to navigate could get a little lost this weekend. Three coronal holes spread across the sun are pointing at the Earth. As a result, a minor geomagnetic storm alert has been issued for Saturday by the U.S. Space Weather Prediction Center in Boulder, Colorado, and the Space Weather Operations Centre of the U.K. Met Office in Exeter.

Nuclear terrorist attack would 'change our world', says Obama
The threat from terrorists trying to launch a nuclear attack that would "change our world" is real, President Barack Obama has said. The world has taken "concrete" steps to prevent nuclear terrorism, he told the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington. But the so-called Islamic State (IS) obtaining a nuclear weapon is "one of the greatest threats to global security," he added.

Putin calls for end to Nagorno-Karabakh clashes
Russian President Vladimir Putin has called for an end to fighting after clashes broke out in the disputed Caucasus region of Nagorno-Karabakh. TV pictures showed a burned out vehicle and craters after a night of gunfire and heavy shelling. Azerbaijan and Armenia accused each other of starting the fighting, with both sides reporting casualties.

Migrant crisis: Concern rises as EU-Turkey deal looms
There is growing concern over a lack of preparation for the plan to send migrants back from Greece to Turkey, two days before it goes into effect. A BBC correspondent who has been to one of the registration sites in Turkey says there are few signs it is ready. The UN and rights groups have expressed fears about migrant welfare and whether some may be forced back into Syria.

Pakistan honour killings on the rise, report reveals
Nearly 1,100 women were killed in Pakistan last year by relatives who believed they had dishonoured their families, the country's independent Human Rights Commission says. In its annual report the commission said 900 more women suffered sexual violence and nearly 800 took, or tried to take, their own lives. In 2014 about 1,000 women died in honour-related attacks and 869 in 2013.

Somalia al-Shabab: US drone strike targets militant chief
The US military says it has targeted a vehicle carrying three al-Shabab militants in a drone strike in Somalia. A Pentagon spokesman named the main target as Hassan Ali Dhoore, accused of organising recent bomb attacks in which US personnel were killed. US officials say they are still assessing the results of the strike near Jilib, which is close to the border with Kenya.

'We have four Israeli prisoners of war in our custody,' Hamas says
The Islamist group Hamas publicly acknowledged on Friday that it is holding the remains of two Israeli soldiers and also has in its custody two Israeli nationals who went missing in the Gaza Strip. The group's military wing, Izzadin Kassam Brigades, released a televised statement...saying Israel will have to make concessions if it wants... information about the conditions of the "four prisoners of war."

US: We are 'concerned' about Israel destroying Palestinian homes in east J'lem, West Bank
The United States is "concerned" about Israel's demolition of Arab buildings in east Jerusalem and the West Bank, a State Department spokeswoman said on Friday, adding that it raised questions about Israel's commitment to a two-state political solution ...So far this year, Israeli forces have destroyed or dismantled around 400 homes and other structures across the West Bank, more than in the whole of 2015.

Mass grave found in Syria's Palmyra after city recaptured from Islamic State
Syrian troops found a mass grave containing around 40 bodies in Palmyra city, captured from Islamic State last Sunday, Syrian state news agency SANA said on Friday. SANA said the grave, which contained many women and children, was in the north-eastern edge of Palmyra. Some of the bodies had been beheaded.

Israeli Navy sinks suspected smuggling boat off of Gaza coast
Israel's Navy sunk a suspected smuggling boat that was approaching the coast of the Gaza Strip...Saturday... The IDF spotted a suspicious fishing boat loaded with sacs approaching Gaza from the direction of Egypt and called for the vessel to stop. The IDF fired warning shots...the crew began to throw the contents...overboard and then the crew itself jumped into the sea...at which point the IDF opened fire and sank it.

Rev. Graham on ‘Bathroom Bills’: ‘It Sets The Stage for Pedophiles and Predators … All Manner of Evil’
Commenting on the push by LGBT activists to create laws allowing transgenders and people who are “gender fluid” – denying their biology -- to use the bathrooms and locker rooms of their choice, Reverend Franklin Graham said it was “abhorrent” and “sets the stage for pedophiles and predators” and “all manner of evil.”

British police tricked terror suspect into handing over phone, source says
British police mounted an elaborate undercover operation to seize a terror suspect's cellphone before it could lock and potentially become inaccessible, a source close to the investigation told CNN on Friday.

The White-Guy Jobs Deficit
Anyone wondering why so many white, middle-aged men are drawn to anti-establishment rhetoric of the Donald Trump variety should take a look at the latest jobs report: They’re still having a hard time getting back to work.

Atheists distribute 'Satanic activity book' to students
Atheists are providing pamphlets on topics like sex in the Bible, problems with the Ten Commandments and a Satanic activity book to middle and high school students in a rural Colorado district.

Turkey Forcibly Sending War Refugees Back to Syria, Amnesty Reports
Turkey has been rounding up and forcibly sending back about 100 Syrian refugees nearly every day since January, according to a new report by Amnesty International.

Vietnam parliament swears in top policeman as president
Vietnam's parliament swore in Tran Dai Quang as president on Saturday, elevating the head of a controversial internal security agency to one of the communist nation's most powerful political posts.

State Department halts review of Clinton emails at FBI request
The U.S. State Department has suspended plans for an internal review of whether classified information was properly handled in former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails at the request of the FBI, a spokeswoman said on Friday.

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

Another News source that proves, that Jesus is Coming, very soon! Well worth watching very informative...Maranatha!

Jack Van Impe Presents -- April 2, 2016

Published on Apr 1, 2016
This week’s headlines:
• Terrorist attacks in Brussels send shock waves around the world…
• After Brussels Islamic State supporters warn America – You’re next…
• ISIL’s next target could be nuclear…

More evidence of the soon coming our of Lord Jesus, at the Rapture. Maranatha!

Prophetic Dreams 4-2-16, WW3 Korean Invasion, Family Stays Behind