Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Promise of His Coming: "How Long O Lord?" (Tovi Groeneweg)

From Rapture Ready:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & ENCOURAGEMENT PURPOSES!
For Your Discernment!

The Promise of His Coming: "How Long O Lord?" By Tovi Groeneweg

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/groeneweg1.html

Hope Tovi's above article proves to be a major encouragement to y'all!?! Her cry too, is what we're all feeling right now, isn't it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The Promise of His Coming: "How Long O Lord?" (Tovi Groeneweg)

Tammy,

Thanks for posting this link. Very interesting article, many are going through this period of time and asking the same question "How long Oh Lord?".

Let thy will be done Lord on Earth as it is in Heaven. God has a reason for all things which we don't have all the answers too. However, we know, that God always works, and thinks unlike the way we humans tend to do so. He can work
something good out of something bad; and turn it around for God's kingdom and His people.

I too have peace about the Rapture now; let God's will be done, for His ways are perfect, and always productive. God knows the beginning and end of all things even before they take place. Therefore, we need to let go and let God have His way, and wait on the Lord for further guidance, during these trying times.

I too hope the Rapture is very soon now; we can hope and pray; however, God still has the last word, to when it will actually occur. The good news is that it is imminent and we are still watching faithfully, like Jesus commanded us to do so.
God knows the exact day and hour, we know we are closer than ever before.
Jesus is Coming, and that is what this message means to all those who watch for Jesus coming at the Rapture for us, very soon

Maranatha!

Valerie