Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remembering Good Friday -: Where You There When They Crucified My Lord..."Good Friday" Reflections

Re: Remembering Good Friday -: Where You There When They Crucified My Lord..."Good Friday" Reflect

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Remembering Good Friday -: Where You There When They Crucified My Lord..."Good Friday" Reflect

The Passion of the Christ - Crucifixion & Resurrection

Isaiah 53 (NKJV)

1 Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
And as a root out of dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
3 He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.

4 Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He opened not His mouth;
He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
9 And they made His grave with the wicked—
But with the rich at His death,
Because He had done no violence,
Nor was any deceit in His mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.
11 He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied.
By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
For He shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great,
And He shall divide the spoil with the strong,
Because He poured out His soul unto death,
And He was numbered with the transgressors,
And He bore the sin of many,
And made intercession for the transgressors.

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purpose

Thank you Lord Jesus for Your overcoming and outrageous love

The Gospel of John - Movie

The Passion of the Christ the best scene

Jesus of Nazareth Crucifixion

Uploaded on Aug 25, 2010
Jesus of Nazareth Crucifixion

Luke 23

The Crucifixion

33When they came to the place called The Skull, there they crucified Him and the criminals, one on the right and the other on the left. 34But Jesus was saying, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.” And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves. 35And the people stood by, looking on. And even the rulers were sneering at Him, saying, “He saved others; let Him save Himself if this is the Christ of God, His Chosen One.” 36The soldiers also mocked Him, coming up to Him, offering Him sour wine, 37and saying, “If You are the King of the Jews, save Yourself!” 38Now there was also an inscription above Him, “THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.”

39One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41“And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!” 43And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”

44It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness fell over the whole land until the ninth hour, 45because the sun was obscured; and the veil of the temple was torn in two. 46And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, “Father, INTO YOUR HANDS I COMMIT MY SPIRIT.” Having said this, He breathed His last. 47Now when the centurion saw what had happened, he began praising God, saying, “Certainly this man was innocent.” 48And all the crowds who came together for this spectacle, when they observed what had happened, began to return, beating their breasts. 49And all His acquaintances and the women who accompanied Him from Galilee were standing at a distance, seeing these things.

Jesus Is Buried

50And a man named Joseph, who was a member of the Council, a good and righteous man 51(he had not consented to their plan and action), a man from Arimathea, a city of the Jews, who was waiting for the kingdom of God; 52this man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. 53And he took it down and wrapped it in a linen cloth, and laid Him in a tomb cut into the rock, where no one had ever lain. 54It was the preparation day, and the Sabbath was about to begin. 55Now the women who had come with Him out of Galilee followed, and saw the tomb and how His body was laid. 56Then they returned and prepared spices and perfumes.
And on the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment.

Valerie

The Passion of the Christ the best scene

Yes, that was indeed a moving scene. I watched that very scene just a short while ago, while I was watching the movie DVD.

Let Us Never Forget the Great Sacrifice our Lord and Savior made for us, all that he suffered and died on the cross on Good Friday. Jesus died in our place for our sins, so that we might be reconciled unto God the Father, through Him. It is through His selfless sacrifice, and God's love for us, that the Father allowed His only begotten Son, to die in such a manner. The good news is, that on the 3rd day Jesus rose again, from the dead, at the Resurrection, and is alive, never to die again. Therefore, those who die in Christ Jesus, will also be raised from the dead, and will live forevermore, with the Lord in His kingdom, in Heaven and on Earth at His return to Earth to rule and reign.

Thank God for sending Jesus, our Savior, our Salvation, for there is no other way to the Father in Heaven, but through His Son Jesus.

I thank God, for I feel like I have been resurrected to a new promise of life, after battling a sentence of death. Because Jesus conquered death, and the grave, we too can conquer our earthly battles, through His loving care, support, guidance, and closer walk with Him on a daily basis.
Thanks be to God, for Jesus, for without the Lord, no one would even have a chance to enter heaven, making our lives meaningless on earth.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me a sinner, and for helping me through all my trials throughout my life, for without You Lord, I would be lost for eternity. I love you Jesus, and I long for your coming at the imminent Rapture; remember me Lord, my family here, my loved ones, and all those who
long and love your appearing, at your coming. Come Lord Jesus Come, and take us to the place you have prepared for us, and for all whom love you Lord Jesus. Amen & Amen!

Much Love,

Valerie