Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPIRITUAL WARFARE TODAY TRAINING COURSE FOR CONFERENCE, SEMINARS AND SELF STUDY

Russ Dizdar

Shatter The Darkness

http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/

"Fair Use for Information & Educatioanl Purposes"

SPIRITUAL WARFARE TODAY
TRAINING COURSE
FOR CONFERENCE, SEMINARS AND SELF STUDY

FREE ONLINE

http://www.spiritualwarfaretoday.com/page9.html

THE MISSION OF SHATTER THE DARKNESS
THE RAGGED EDGE RADIO BROADCAST

1. TO POUR OUT MASSIVE PRAYER AND INTERCESSION. That prayer is to be done in the power of God and include praying for the lost and the body of Christ and praying against dark powers and the satanic agenda. See the Shatter Prayer Map/list for targeted intercession.

2. TO REACH EVERYONE WE CAN FOR CHRIST. To evangelize anyone and everyone with the unequalled good news of Jesus Christ and the Salvation His has. See Shatter REEP trips and the book of Acts training for this!

3. TO TEACH AND TO TRAIN. To equip the believer in the Word of God, to do the works of Christ and to do the works of delieverance and healing. To seek help the Body of Christ to be aware and vilgent. See the Shatter school of ministy courses.

4. TO EXPOSE AND FIGHT THE RADICAL WORKS OF DARKENSS. By doing the great commission and being the light we are supposed to be to the world. We must expose evil, battle and pray against it and promote the victory of Jesus Christ over all till He comes.

5. TO NETWORK. To connect to all beileves who work in this focused area of ministry.

Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE TODAY TRAINING COURSE FOR CONFERENCE, SEMINARS AND SELF STUDY

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Paul Begley LIVE "Russ Dizdar" Nephilim, Demons, and the Anti-Christ"

Streamed live 10 hours ago
Pastor Paul Begley "LIVE" http://www.paulbegleyprophey.com

Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE TODAY TRAINING COURSE FOR CONFERENCE, SEMINARS AND SELF STUDY

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Russ Dizdar New Video- The Troops of Armageddon

Published on Dec 12, 2015
''In this twilight of human history darkness burns its black flame. Soon it will all erupt and fear will fly as the bloodshed begins. The 'Black Awakening' will occur! For them, those who served this long cold secret it has to, its the only way to give the world a desperate reason... A willing but painful reason the world will need for a new world order and for a leader who will rule with a power that only the ancients felt'' From Russ Dizdar's book, The Black Awakening - See more at:

http://www.shatterthedarkness.net

Valerie, this looks good. can't wait till I come back from work and check it out. thank you so much dear sister.

HD

Heidi, you are very welcome!

I believe that all Christians should be equipped with knowledge, as how to do Spiritual
Warfare, especially these last days we're living in.

Remember scripture states, my people perish for lack of knowledge.....We need to be informed at all times. I also think this will be helpful for those left behind, for they will no doubt have the battle of their lives during the tribulation.

May God get the honor and glory, which He so deserves, to lead us to places to find,
how we too, can prepare for battle, while we are still here.

God Bless,

Valerie

Russ Dizdar's teaching is so informative. He goes into a lot of scripture, which is helpful, explaining with the bible. thank you Valerie for posting this!