Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will the rapture be in 2016? (Jim Bramlett)

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

Jim Bramlett
Monday, March 07, 2016 9:33 AM
Will the rapture be in 2016?

Some people are insisting that the rapture will be this year, in 2016. They make a strong case, and I believe it. Below are some possibilities.

1. PURIM. March 23-24. Some say the rapture will be on the Feast of Purim. Purim commemorates Esther's and Mordecai's defeat of Haman's plot to annihilate the Jews of ancient Persia. Purim derives its name from the fact that the evil Haman cast lots (purim) to determine the most propitious date for implementing his planned genocide. Found in the Biblical book of Esther, the story takes place in the Persian Empire. King Ahasuerus threw a lavish party, to which he summoned his wife, Queen Vashti, to display her beauty. When Vashti refused to obey his command, he had her killed for insubordination. Regretting this decision after sobering up, Ahasuerus began a kingdom-wide search for a new queen, adding a member to his harem every night, but not finding a suitable replacement until Esther — a beautiful Jewish girl — was brought before him. He fell in love with her and made her the new queen. This year, 2016, Purim is celebrated on March 23-24. When the rapture happens, there will be much celebration and merriment as in the days of Esther. Let us hope it will be this year.

2. PASSOVER. April 23-30. See http://www.biblecodedetective.com/passover-rapture-2016.

3. PENTECOST. May 15. http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2013/kevinh43.htm

3. YOM KIPPUR (Day of Atonement), October 11-12. http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm

These are just a few of the possibilities. There are others. Come on, Jesus!

Jim

Re: Will the rapture be in 2016? (Jim Bramlett)

Thanks Kathy, for posting this from Jim Bramlett.

These are a few possibilities of the timing of the Rapture, and we can speculate in our own minds when we think it may happen, as well. Nothing wrong with speculating, because no one knows the exact day or hour. We know we're closer than ever before, and we know
God will come through with sending Jesus for His Bride at the Rapture.

I do agree with Jim, and everyone who is still watching for the Lord's Coming and that day; "I too hope it is this year 2016".

We have Faith that God will do what He promised, and we love Him, therefore, we should continue to hope each and every day the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie