Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Separation of the Wise and Foolish Virgins

Hi Everyone,
Although I have not posted over the past few months, I have
been blessed by all of your informative and inspiring messages.

Since my expectation for a fall 2015 Rapture was "off-the-charts",
I was extremely heart-broken when it did not come to pass.
However, I sensed that all who professed to be followers of Christ
had just entered (what I believe to be) the final phase of testing,
"the final lap", so to speak, of "the race set before us" - Heb.12:2.

In my opinion, it is very likely that the "delayed Rapture" spoken of
by Jesus in Matt.25:5 took place sometime between Sept.13,2015 and
Nov.11,2015, with Sept.23,2015 (Yom Kippur) being the most probable
timing.
If my assumption is correct, then we are presently living out the time
period described in Matt.25:5 through Matt.25:10 .... "And while they
went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with
them to the wedding ; and the door was shut". .....

Who then will be found the faithful and wise servant when Jesus actually
arrives for His Church?! ...... Keep Looking Up!

Re: The Separation of the Wise and Foolish Virgins

Hi Steve K., Good to see you back and posting. I know the Lord doesn't want anyone to give up. I know many have been disappointed. None of us may know for certain 100% why the Rapture didn't take place when all seem to fall into place. However, it didn't, and it's a great idea, if all of us would share our reasons, why we believe it's didn't take place.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the delayed Rapture. However, I don't believe the Rapture took place anytime in between those dates, it certainly wasn't a secret Rapture, and I don't see any messages on the internet, that it did occur, and loved ones are missing. So hang on to the hope Steve, that the Lord will come, as promised.

My thoughts are different on the subject, and I'm sure others have their own thoughts on this subject as well.

I believe, the bride, was thinking she was ready, and totally prepared to meet the Lord in the Air at any moment. After all she was watching ever so eagerly for the bridegroom to come, in turn she forgot to occupy more on spreading the Gospel[Good News)instead continuously watching for the Lord's return and failed to complete her work assigned by the Lord. She was therefore, found with spot and wrinkle on her attire, because her lack of action for the Lord's work, and many that should have been saved are still in a lost state to date. God knows the exact number, and all the names of those who are yet to come as His bride; it could be 1, 2 or 10 more, when that last lost sheep is accounted for, Jesus will come for "His complete Bride", dressed in her "wedding attire", without "spot or wrinkle", and there will be no more delay. She has to be liken more unto the Lord, for the Lord is coming for a Holy Bride, not a harlot. Be yea holy for God is holy; she has to let go and let God
guide her in her daily living; to become more like Jesus and less like herself. We
know that those who are saved will go to Heaven, but, think long and hard, how much more it takes to be the Bride that goes in the Rapture.

Each day, each one of us can make a difference, and share, with the lost; God's saving grace through Jesus, the Good News, that we are saved through Jesus and His sacrifice,by accepting freely this gift to "come whosoever will", "come to Jesus".

God is merciful, and I believe He has extended the timeline, for the bride to get going and get her work finished. I believe the Rapture is still "imminent", and
we are given time to examine in what area we can do more for God, especially bringing
the Good News to the World. Then and only then, when she is busiest with God's work,
Jesus will come, and take His beautiful Bride.

Remember God can shorten days or lengthen days accordingly to His plan for man/woman,
being merciful and long suffering, God has extended the time, for His bride was deceived in believing she was ready to receive Jesus as Her bridegroom.

Look up our redemption draws nigh! Stay busy, bringing the lost to Jesus, and the doors of Heaven will open and Jesus will come to receive us unto Himself, and bring us home via the Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S.

Let's try to share with one another, why we think the Rapture didn't happen instead,
of trying to correct one another; for no one knows 100% for certain, the reason/s why.
Others are most welcome to post their own thoughts why, they think it didn't happen when we thought it would instead.

Valerie
Hi Steve K., Good to see you back and posting. I know the Lord doesn't want anyone to give up. I know many have been disappointed. None of us may know for certain 100% why the Rapture didn't take place when all seem to fall into place. However, it didn't, and it's a great idea, if all of us would share our reasons, why we believe it's didn't take place.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the delayed Rapture. However, I don't believe the Rapture took place anytime in between those dates, it certainly wasn't a secret Rapture, and I don't see any messages on the internet, that it did occur, and loved ones are missing. So hang on to the hope Steve, that the Lord will come, as promised.

My thoughts are different on the subject, and I'm sure others have their own thoughts on this subject as well.

I believe, the bride, was thinking she was ready, and totally prepared to meet the Lord in the Air at any moment. After all she was watching ever so eagerly for the bridegroom to come, in turn she forgot to occupy more on spreading the Gospel[Good News)instead continuously watching for the Lord's return and failed to complete her work assigned by the Lord. She was therefore, found with spot and wrinkle on her attire, because her lack of action for the Lord's work, and many that should have been saved are still in a lost state to date. God knows the exact number, and all the names of those who are yet to come as His bride; it could be 1, 2 or 10 more, when that last lost sheep is accounted for, Jesus will come for "His complete Bride", dressed in her "wedding attire", without "spot or wrinkle", and there will be no more delay. She has to be liken more unto the Lord, for the Lord is coming for a Holy Bride, not a harlot. Be yea holy for God is holy; she has to let go and let God
guide her in her daily living; to become more like Jesus and less like herself. We
know that those who are saved will go to Heaven, but, think long and hard, how much more it takes to be the Bride that goes in the Rapture.

Each day, each one of us can make a difference, and share, with the lost; God's saving grace through Jesus, the Good News, that we are saved through Jesus and His sacrifice,by accepting freely this gift to "come whosoever will", "come to Jesus".

God is merciful, and I believe He has extended the timeline, for the bride to get going and get her work finished. I believe the Rapture is still "imminent", and
we are given time to examine in what area we can do more for God, especially bringing
the Good News to the World. Then and only then, when she is busiest with God's work,
Jesus will come, and take His beautiful Bride.

Remember God can shorten days or lengthen days accordingly to His plan for man/woman,
being merciful and long suffering, God has extended the time, for His bride was deceived in believing she was ready to receive Jesus as Her bridegroom.

Look up our redemption draws nigh! Stay busy, bringing the lost to Jesus, and the doors of Heaven will open and Jesus will come to receive us unto Himself, and bring us home via the Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S.

Let's try to share with one another, why we think the Rapture didn't happen instead,
of trying to correct one another; for no one knows 100% for certain, the reason/s why.
Others are most welcome to post their own thoughts why, they think it didn't happen when we thought it would instead.

A Living Hope, and a Sure Salvation

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who reside as aliens, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, who are chosen 2according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 8and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls.

10As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, 11seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things into which angels long to look.

13Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 14As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, 15but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; 16because it is written, “YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY.”

17If you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your stay on earth;

18knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, 19but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ. 20For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you 21who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

22Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart, 23for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Have I Delayed the Rapture, Jesus speaks on the delays

Published on Aug 4, 2015

Have I Delayed the Rapture? Jesus said.

The answer is in this video. Should I go on with my studies? Should I take that new job offer? Should I train to be a missionary?? "We have been living like 'yo-yo's'" Jesus said. Then He explained the reason for all of this and what we should be doing right now.

We are all tired of waiting and holding our breath from event to event, what is Jesus saying about that right now? Does He truly want to surprise us? Have we really been on the verge of the Rapture several times? He answers all of these questions in this video. After I had delivered the message I got a rheum from the Lord, "I have made My thoughts known to you."

Thank you Jesus for your double confirmation

Love, Clare