Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christchurch EQ Magnitude 5.8 on 14th FEBRUARY, 2016 at 00:13UT;13:13 NZ time.

Dear RFTH readers,

I wanted to share the message I found associated with the recent large earthquake in Christchurch.My hope is that it might encourage the watching, waiting Bride as the time of our departure seems so close. I believe that the Lord wants to encourage us in every way possible to trust Him, to be diligent in service, remain alert and keep looking up!In John 15:15 Jesus tells his disciples that that he considers them as friends, not just servants and with that relationship comes a trust by which he shares with them what he is doing. I believe He is sharing things with us on account of that same trust, giving us information of things to come.We are told in 1 Thessalonians 5:4 that we, the brethren are not in darkness that the day of the Lord should overtake us as a thief. This verse also suggests we should expect Him to reveal things to us if we are his friends and remain obedient.

Christchurch EQ Magnitude 5.8 on 14th FEBRUARY, 2016 at 00:13UT;13:13 NZ time.[b/]

G13: Agabus = “locust”
H13:’obdan = destruction (Only found in Esther 8:6 “For how can I endure to see the evil that shall come unto my people? Or how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?”

[Perhaps a reference to the locusts of Revelation 9 and the destruction they will bring, especially to Israel]

I was led to look at the Strong’s number associations for this quake for a number of reasons.

Firstly, it was the largest quake there for some time and since the 4th September 2010 quake in Christchurch it has been evident that the Lord has a message for his Church through the timing of quakes in that city.

Secondly, the DAY of this quake stood out to me – VALENTINE’S DAY.
The members of Christ’s Church have endured a long and sometimes difficult wait for the day when they see their King. It seems that our Bridegroom wanted to give us a message on the day that the world recognizes as the day for those in love.
(Even though the origin of Valentine’s Day is definitely not Christian, it is generally taken as a day for couples to express their love for each other.)
The Bride should be eager to get a “letter” from her Bridegroom in the days before he arrives!

In addition to this I was already watching Christchurch closely because the month of February began with the word “Barak” and an interesting message came out in the days prior to the February 14th earthquake.
The word string mentioned… " involved with, half dead Barak , a murderer, watch, take heed, the decay of death spurned, rejected. An interpreter shall come forth, religious, sent forth, to set the interpretation, to cut off dishonour and reproach, sitting, at dinner.

The Greek word string for February 14th, Valentine’s Day went like this:
‘differing (gifts) able to teach, doctrine, given, to wake up, stir up, arouse, to find out by asking. Two years, the declaration, of where two seas meet (US?). righteous judgement, justly, righteously, a judge, casts a net, on account of,Castor & Pollux (the twin sons of Jupiter), a servant, a servant, to take, a sickle, mighty, and grievous to be borne, and hard to be uttered. Always finding fault, the house of the seventy, (the Sanhedrin??) in the Hebrew language, nearer, in vain, to make, peace. The peacemakers, come in, one after the other, to run in, whether, a hundred years old, conspicuous, to give themselves over to fornication, to pervert and change for the worse. Declare and expound, flee out of the way, escape, depart out by fleeing, less than the least, miserable, to be pitied. (I will be) merciful, the engrafted, begin, to be glorious, free from sins, clothed with a garment, a thing wrought, powerful and effective, to convict (of sin) and convince, to depart, go forth, a power obtained by practice, to awake out of sleep, to arrive, to be at hand, at, to write upon or inscribe, and cause to sit upon.

Later, on Feb 15th, another word string was, “The brightness of Christ, wait for, look for patiently, and put off from oneself, the things that choke or drown.”

There is much more but I leave it there.
Although it is a little difficult to connect all the words, by practice it has become easier to see the flow of information. I believe this is just one of many different ways the Lord is speaking to his people to give them understanding and detail, using the biblical words.

My hope is that it might be an encouragement to some to realize that God is not silent, He is informing us in a myriad of ways about the things to come. This particular form, using the earthquake times, I believe is to also demonstrate for us His Sovereignty over the creation and He speaks through it.

Blessings to all at RFTH while we wait for Christ our King.

Michelle.

Re: Christchurch EQ Magnitude 5.8 on 14th FEBRUARY, 2016 at 00:13UT;13:13 NZ time.

Hi Michelle!

Funny, that you also would add the name (Castor)...then to change the "or" to "ro--hence, Castro, as in Fidel & Raul Castro, whom both are running Cuba.

Zero, the AC, will be, I think, heading over there the 15th of March, to meeting with the Castro Bros.

Plus, Zero, is planning on becoming the Atty. Gen. of the UN, soon after leaving the WH., either the end of this year/or early 2017...true to what "Nicolae Carpathia", the AC, in the first installment of the Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins' Left Behind book & movie trilogy series. There, Zero will be revealing to the world that he is the AC.

Look up, fellow RFTH family, for our redemption draweth nye!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Christchurch EQ Magnitude 5.8 on 14th FEBRUARY, 2016 at 00:13UT;13:13 NZ time.

Michelle
Dear RFTH readers,

I wanted to share the message I found associated with the recent large earthquake in Christchurch.My hope is that it might encourage the watching, waiting Bride as the time of our departure seems so close. I believe that the Lord wants to encourage us in every way possible to trust Him, to be diligent in service, remain alert and keep looking up!In John 15:15 Jesus tells his disciples that that he considers them as friends, not just servants and with that relationship comes a trust by which he shares with them what he is doing. I believe He is sharing things with us on account of that same trust, giving us information of things to come.We are told in 1 Thessalonians 5:4 that we, the brethren are not in darkness that the day of the Lord should overtake us as a thief. This verse also suggests we should expect Him to reveal things to us if we are his friends and remain obedient.

Christchurch EQ Magnitude 5.8 on 14th FEBRUARY, 2016 at 00:13UT;13:13 NZ time.[b/]

G13: Agabus = “locust”
H13:’obdan = destruction (Only found in Esther 8:6 “For how can I endure to see the evil that shall come unto my people? Or how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?”

[Perhaps a reference to the locusts of Revelation 9 and the destruction they will bring, especially to Israel]

I was led to look at the Strong’s number associations for this quake for a number of reasons.

Firstly, it was the largest quake there for some time and since the 4th September 2010 quake in Christchurch it has been evident that the Lord has a message for his Church through the timing of quakes in that city.

Secondly, the DAY of this quake stood out to me – VALENTINE’S DAY.
The members of Christ’s Church have endured a long and sometimes difficult wait for the day when they see their King. It seems that our Bridegroom wanted to give us a message on the day that the world recognizes as the day for those in love.
(Even though the origin of Valentine’s Day is definitely not Christian, it is generally taken as a day for couples to express their love for each other.)
The Bride should be eager to get a “letter” from her Bridegroom in the days before he arrives!

In addition to this I was already watching Christchurch closely because the month of February began with the word “Barak” and an interesting message came out in the days prior to the February 14th earthquake.
The word string mentioned… " involved with, half dead Barak , a murderer, watch, take heed, the decay of death spurned, rejected. An interpreter shall come forth, religious, sent forth, to set the interpretation, to cut off dishonour and reproach, sitting, at dinner.

The Greek word string for February 14th, Valentine’s Day went like this:
‘differing (gifts) able to teach, doctrine, given, to wake up, stir up, arouse, to find out by asking. Two years, the declaration, of where two seas meet (US?). righteous judgement, justly, righteously, a judge, casts a net, on account of,Castor & Pollux (the twin sons of Jupiter), a servant, a servant, to take, a sickle, mighty, and grievous to be borne, and hard to be uttered. Always finding fault, the house of the seventy, (the Sanhedrin??) in the Hebrew language, nearer, in vain, to make, peace. The peacemakers, come in, one after the other, to run in, whether, a hundred years old, conspicuous, to give themselves over to fornication, to pervert and change for the worse. Declare and expound, flee out of the way, escape, depart out by fleeing, less than the least, miserable, to be pitied. (I will be) merciful, the engrafted, begin, to be glorious, free from sins, clothed with a garment, a thing wrought, powerful and effective, to convict (of sin) and convince, to depart, go forth, a power obtained by practice, to awake out of sleep, to arrive, to be at hand, at, to write upon or inscribe, and cause to sit upon.

Later, on Feb 15th, another word string was, “The brightness of Christ, wait for, look for patiently, and put off from oneself, the things that choke or drown.”

There is much more but I leave it there.
Although it is a little difficult to connect all the words, by practice it has become easier to see the flow of information. I believe this is just one of many different ways the Lord is speaking to his people to give them understanding and detail, using the biblical words.

My hope is that it might be an encouragement to some to realize that God is not silent, He is informing us in a myriad of ways about the things to come. This particular form, using the earthquake times, I believe is to also demonstrate for us His Sovereignty over the creation and He speaks through it.

Blessings to all at RFTH while we wait for Christ our King.

Michelle.

Hi Michelle,

It's good to hear from you again, your posts always are filled with uplifting news for those who watch faithfully, like yourself. Thanks for sharing this encouragement with RFTH readers and those who post. Yes God will move mountains, and the Earth will reel and shake, for He is Almighty and Powerful, and all will bend their knee at His name!
I remember years ago, the good Lord laid it upon my heart, that everything that could be shaken would be shaken, the Earth, & Faith of people. Many will die of heart attacks for fear of what is coming upon this Earth and it's inhabitants, but we have nothing to fear, for God has not given us a spirit of fear.

Jesus is Coming, His Bride, will go home, any time now.

Therefore, encourage one another with these words of Comfort!

Maranatha!!!

Valerie