Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Heads UP for the Bride in Waiting - At any Moment

Dear Brides in Waiting:

A Heads UP for the Bride in Waiting - The Rapture is IMMINENT. Jesus is Coming

I look forward to your encouraging posts on the site; we all need to finish
the work, the Lord has led us to do; before Jesus comes for us at the Rapture. This most likely is just one of the reasons the Lord has delayed His coming; many of His are not finished according to what God wants us to have done beforehand. Therefore, let us, continue and finish this race, for I can almost see the finish line.

I believe, there has been a delay, for the Rapture, at least a couple of times. Jesus will come just as He has promised; and I still believe, "When we least expect the Lord to come; that's exactly when Jesus will come". After all it makes sense, doesn't it and it is scriptural. After all, we have proof of this as well, because "When we most expected Jesus to come He didn't"

I believe, that neither the bride was ready "without spot or wrinkle", and there were
still a number of lost souls, that are headed straight to Hell. The brides wedding attire needs some adjustment, after all Jesus wants a bride liken upon His own character and image. "Be Ye Holy, for I am Holy". She must exam herself daily, and confess her sins, (Our Father) The Lord's prayer, is a given, asks directly for forgiveness, then Her attire is without spot or wrinkle. She's Saved through Jesus, and forgiven by God the Father her trespasses"daily" through prayer, and the Holy Spirit dwells within her. Therefore, she busy's herself with God's work continuously, because she desires too. She is beautiful to behold, in the eyes of God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit.

She now strives to please the Lord with ALL the things that please God, and leads as many as she can to Jesus, so that they too may receive forgiveness, salvation, through Jesus ; In turn one day these souls will fill God's kingdom, a labor of her Love for Jesus and God's Kingdom.

After all If you love someone, you do all you can to please them. What better way to show your love for Jesus, than to bring the lost to Him, to His Saving Grace. What joy will fill the Lord's heart, when Jesus sees how much the bride loves him, He will petition the Father to send Him to go and get her at a moments notice.

We know God is longsuffering, and God longs that none should perish, but that all would be saved. Knowing our merciful God, He has delayed the Rapture, and wants the Bride, to get out the Lord's message of forgiveness, and salvation through Jesus, because of this lost and dying world we live in at present.

We are not appointed to God's wrath, therefore, just before or just exactly at that very moment,or when all Hell breaks out on Earth, God will send Jesus, to take His bride home. Jesus will catch His bride in the air, and their Rapture Flight will begin the journey to Heaven, her new home.

God is recharging my Spirit, and moving me forward to continuing working for His Honor and Glory. We all have certain gifts, and calling from God, therefore, let us use our time wisely, because I believe, in our busyness working for God; we'll be taken, "When we least expect it"........Jesus will come, We have God's word on it.

Maranatha!

God Bless,

Valerie

Ephesians 5:27

…26so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless.

Song of Solomon 4:7
You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.

Re: A Heads UP for the Bride in Waiting - At any Moment

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

◄ Ephesians 5 ►
New American Standard Bible

Be Imitators of God

1Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; 2and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.

3But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; 4and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. 5For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

6Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7Therefore do not be partakers with them; 8for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light 9(for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), 10trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. 11Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; 12for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret. 13But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light.

14For this reason it says,
“Awake, sleeper,
And arise from the dead,
And Christ will shine on you.”

15Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, 16making the most of your time, because the days are evil. 17So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 18And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, 19speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; 20always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father; 21and be subject to one another in the fear of Christ.

Marriage Like Christ and the Church

22Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. 24But as the church is subject to Christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything.

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, 26so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless. 28So husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself; 29for no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ also does the church, 30because we are members of His body. 31FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND SHALL BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH. 32This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church. 33Nevertheless, each individual among you also is to love his own wife even as himself, and the wife must see to it that she respects her husband.

American Standard Bible

A Living Hope, and a Sure Salvation

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who reside as aliens, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, who are chosen 2according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 8and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls.

10As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, 11seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things into which angels long to look.

13Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 14As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, 15but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; 16because it is written, “YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY.”

17If you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your stay on earth;

18knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, 19but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ. 20For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you 21who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

22Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart, 23for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.

24For,
“ALL FLESH IS LIKE GRASS,
AND ALL ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS.
THE GRASS WITHERS,
AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF,

25BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER.”
And this is the word which was preached to you.

1 John 1:9-10

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father Who Art In Heaven

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]

Amen.

Read more: http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/meaning_commentary_matthew_henry_1.html#ixzz414NXdvsO

What does the Lord's Prayer Mean?

A short line-by-line analysis. Click on the title link above for more in-depth commentary.

• Our Father which art in Heaven

Jesus teaches His disciples that God is our parent in Heaven. The Apostle Paul restates this by extorting the believer to address God as "Abba" (Aramaic for "Daddy"- the kind of intimate word that a child would use to his or her father) " And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."" (Rom 8:15, NIV)

• Hallowed be thy name

The first of seven requests in this prayer. "Hallowed" means holy. As we pray this line we are reminding ourselves that God is separate from us, completely pure and faultless. Here we become aware of our own frailty as we adore and worship the living God.

• Thy kingdom come

God's kingdom is to do with His ways and order. So here we are asking that God's ways happen here, as they are fully obeyed in Heaven.

• Thy will be done

The third request in this prayer is that God's will occurs. Here we are aligning our will with God's will, we are submitting ourselves to Him, and asking that His way triumphs.

• Give us this day our daily bread

We need God in all areas of our life (physical, spiritual and mental), and this is a daily need. We need to come back to God regularly, each day- indeed, many times each day and many ways, for we can quickly become independent and self-seeking. Jesus reiterates this daily dependency when he exhorts us to not "worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself" (Math 6:34, NIV)

• And forgive us our trespasses

Different versions of this prayer use different words here - sometimes "trespasses", "debts" or "sins" (click here for a explanation of this). Here we bring to mind the ways in which we have failed God and others, and ask the Lord for His forgiveness.

• As we forgive them that trespass against us

As we receive God's forgiveness, we bring to mind anyone who we feel may have wronged us, and pardon them.

• And lead us not into temptation

The sixth request in the Lord's prayer is not to be in a place where temptation might overwhelm us. It is not wrong to be tempted or tested (Jesus was!). It is wrong to give in to this temptation.

• But deliver us from evil

The final request is for protection by our Father in heaven. When Jesus was tempted by Satan, he declared 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'(Math 4:4 NIV). In times of trial, Jesus recognises the Lord as His source of deliverance. Likewise we are to depend on God when evil is at our door.

• For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. Forever and ever. Amen.

The prayer finishes with a closing doxology, that is, a hymn of praise to God. Not all versions of the Lord's prayer include this as many biblical scholars believe that this was added at a later date.

Read more: http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/lord_traditional_king_james.html#ixzz414LjPzRH

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom,
the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever.

Amen.

Read more: http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/#ixzz414UNQM8b

What's the difference between trespasses, debts and sins?

If we compare the original version of the Lord's Prayer (found in Matthew's Gospel) with the traditional version (seen above) the main difference between these versions is over the word "debts" or "trespasses". It is also worth noting that the modern Lord's Prayer (New English Version) translates this word as "sins" (Luke's Gospel also has "sins" not "debts").

• Debts: The use of the words "debts" and "debtors" as found in Matthew 6:12 does not necessarily refer to financial debt. In Romans 13:8 we read "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another..." - the word "debt" here being the verbal form of the same Greek word in the version of the Lord's Prayer found in Matthew.

• Sin: To "sin" is a general wrongdoing, the biblical definition being to "miss the mark": the target being the perfection established by God and found in Christ.

• Trespasses: To "Trespass" is a specific type of sin, normally understood to mean the failure to act for the good and do the right thing.

These differences in wording may be accounted for by the original version of the prayer in Aramaic (the spoken language of first century Palestine). In Aramaic, both sin and debt use the same word. Hence this section of the Lord's prayer is a request to God for forgiveness of sin, and not a plea for the pardoning of financial debt. The notion of asking God for forgiveness of sin is common in the Jewish tradition (such as in the Amidah, a prayer said by Jews three times a day) and the Jews of the day would have understood the type of forgiveness that Jesus was referring to. Explore the Lord's prayer in more detail in our in-depth commentary section.

Read more: http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/lord_traditional_king_james.html#ixzz414QljDd7

Preach the Gospel, The Most important thing you can do for the Lord right now.

1 Corinthians 9:16 For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast ...
For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe
to me if I do not preach the gospel! ... Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! ...
//biblehub.com/1_corinthians/9-16.htm - 19k

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach ...
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than
the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse! ...
//biblehub.com/galatians/1-8.htm - 18k

Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the ...
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. ... He
said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. ...
//biblehub.com/mark/16-15.htm - 17k

2 Corinthians 10:16 so that we can preach the gospel in the ...
so that we can preach the gospel in the regions beyond you. For we do not want
to boast about work already done in someone else's territory. ...
//biblehub.com/2_corinthians/10-16.htm - 19k

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to ...
For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel--not with wisdom
and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. ...
//biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-17.htm - 19k

Romans 1:15 That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to ...
That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are in Rome. ... So
I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome. ...
//biblehub.com/romans/1-15.htm - 17k

Romans 15:20 It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel ...
It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known,
so that I would not be building on someone else's foundation. ...
//biblehub.com/romans/15-20.htm - 18k

1 Corinthians 9:14 In the same way, the Lord has commanded that ...
In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the
gospel should receive their living from the gospel. ...
//biblehub.com/1_corinthians/9-14.htm - 18k

2 Corinthians 2:12 Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel ...
Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and
found that the Lord had opened a door for me, ...
//biblehub.com/2_corinthians/2-12.htm - 18k

Acts 14:7 where they continued to preach the gospel.
where they continued to preach the gospel. ... and there
they continued to preach the gospel. ...
//biblehub.com/acts/14-7.htm - 16k

1 Corinthians 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in ...
... What then is my reward? That, when I preach the gospel, I may offer the gospel without
charge, so as not to make full use of my right in the gospel. ...
//biblehub.com/1_corinthians/9-18.htm - 19k

Acts 16:10 After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to ...
After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia,
concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them. ...
//biblehub.com/acts/16-10.htm - 18k

Romans 10:15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it ...
... sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the
gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! ...
//biblehub.com/romans/10-15.htm - 19k

Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has ...
... "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE
GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE ...

http://biblehub.net/search.php?q=preach+the+gospel

Valerie
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom,
the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever.

Amen.

Read more: http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/#ixzz414UNQM8b

What's the difference between trespasses, debts and sins?

If we compare the original version of the Lord's Prayer (found in Matthew's Gospel) with the traditional version (seen above) the main difference between these versions is over the word "debts" or "trespasses". It is also worth noting that the modern Lord's Prayer (New English Version) translates this word as "sins" (Luke's Gospel also has "sins" not "debts").

• Debts: The use of the words "debts" and "debtors" as found in Matthew 6:12 does not necessarily refer to financial debt. In Romans 13:8 we read "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another..." - the word "debt" here being the verbal form of the same Greek word in the version of the Lord's Prayer found in Matthew.

• Sin: To "sin" is a general wrongdoing, the biblical definition being to "miss the mark": the target being the perfection established by God and found in Christ.

• Trespasses: To "Trespass" is a specific type of sin, normally understood to mean the failure to act for the good and do the right thing.

These differences in wording may be accounted for by the original version of the prayer in Aramaic (the spoken language of first century Palestine). In Aramaic, both sin and debt use the same word. Hence this section of the Lord's prayer is a request to God for forgiveness of sin, and not a plea for the pardoning of financial debt. The notion of asking God for forgiveness of sin is common in the Jewish tradition (such as in the Amidah, a prayer said by Jews three times a day) and the Jews of the day would have understood the type of forgiveness that Jesus was referring to. Explore the Lord's prayer in more detail in our in-depth commentary section.

Read more: http://www.lords-prayer-words.com/lord_traditional_king_james.html#ixzz414QljDd7

Valerie,

Here is "The Lord's Prayer" sung in two different versions. The 2nd version is sung by a little girl, Jackie Evancho.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

"The Lord's Prayer" (the best rendition)

Jackie Evancho - The Lord's Prayer - HD

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you Tammy for those beautiful videos, most inspiring!

I put together scripture above, in answer to my first posted message, showing that the bride should be busying herself, and bringing the Gospel (Good News) for the lost and dying world. She should Confess her sins daily, by praying the Lord's Prayer. She should be finishing whatever work the Lord has led her to do, here on Earth. There is a great urgency, in my spirit, and others, who sense, that we could be leaving at any moment now. Sure would be a shame, to waste the little time left, on trivial
matters, when so many souls are in jeopardy of going to Hell.

The Bride needs to move with great speed, or she will feel ashamed in Heaven that she could have done much more for Jesus to lay as offerings before Him, to show her love and gratitude for all that God has done for her.

Wake up Bride; Awake and Slumber no more; The Lord is about to Come, and He could be standing this very moment at the door! The daylight is ending, and night will soon fall upon the whole Earth, and men will wax evil more and more than ever before. Work
while it's light, for you can not work in the darkness.

Maranatha!

Valerie

A Time to Choose

Dare Tuitt

The time has come to decide how you will "occupy" until the Lord returns. Will you occupy by pouring your extra time and attention into restoring the American Republic and Constitution or will you devote your extra time and treasure growing closer to the Lord and being salt and light to others?

In the past I would agree with those who managed to do both. And we could! The country as a whole had not yet slipped beyond a foundational belief in God and most citizens were professing and practicing Christians. The social contract was firm and the nation's institutions of government, media, education and culture were not entirely corrupted by cultural Marxism. This was a time when there were enough people of goodwill to work with, toward reasonable solutions for everyone in a pluralist society. That was before Obama.

Many historians will write about the Obama presidency and will completely miss what he is/was about. The so-called "Transformative President" is in reality a judgment and punishment on our nation which had turned its collective back on God. The Lord selects our leaders and gives us just what we deserve and want. As a nation, we sowed rebellion, sin and unrepentance, especially after 9/11. So we reaped more discord, division, and cultural depravity.

After Obama's first few years in office, with its attendant atrocities and attack on our Constitution, for a time there was a return to values and a groundswell movement towards fixing our broken system, especially when it became crystal clear Obama was not working for us, but has been and is still actively working against us.

Yet our response then was just like after 9/11 when we did not repent before God but instead chose to address the issue politically instead of spiritually, via the Tea Party Movement. When we choose to put all of our energy to work within a corrupted system instead of going to the Throne of God, we are trying to win using the enemy's tools and that always leads to failure.

Many of us did not realize just how far gone the nation had fallen. The corruption of our government reflects what we have allowed to happen. For 50 years, the Laodicean Church was asleep which allowed the cultural Marxists/political class to infiltrate and manipulate elections, media, education and culture to virtually destroy the country from within with their satanic agenda. They have successfully re-written the social contract so that an entire generation of people now believe the American Dream equals getting something for nothing.

Of course, it's not really "for nothing" - it comes at the expense of fellow citizens, whose majority tax revenue is taken to fund this agenda. Moreover, when the portion of the citizenry who is thus victimized starts to push back, the entire weight of the cultural Marxists comes to play through shaming those who fund the other half. This shaming is not unlike the Cultural Revolution applied to Chinese citizens in the 1960s which began as public shaming and ended with the atrocities of forced re-education camps for "dissidents," ultimately leading to wholesale murder.

We see this most prominently in the debate on immigration, the refugee crisis and open borders, as those who desire a return to the rule of law and a border fence with Mexico, cannot now even expect basic government services - such as securing the borders - for all their stolen tax money.

While America is not quite at the point yet of mass incarceration of those who pay the bills, it's plain to see Obama has been working for that future leader who will step onto the world stage and provide order in the midst of chaos, when the entire world economy is collapsed and reborn under the Antichrist system of world redistribution of wealth. If all nations are poor, under Marxism, there's no need for the Middle class. History shows that's when the bourgeoisie is eliminated.

Now we are in the midst of another presidential election. Many are still looking for a politician to fix the problems and restore our country to greatness. It's a fool's errand. As much as I'd like to believe that this candidate or that candidate will "get things done" I know the die is cast and the writing is on the wall, because there has been no national repentance of sin before Almighty God!

The majority of us still choose MAN over GOD and that is leading our country to ever-increasing selective judgments. God is fair and has been gracious in sending us many warnings, but we've ignored them all. Why else has it been so easy for the forces of evil to triumph over good during the Obama years?

But that's not all.

The final nails in the coffin may very well be in learning just how many who we thought allies actually betrayed us behind the scenes. The exposure of RINO politicians who promised a conservative agenda and then reneged on every promise, has exposed the depth of depravity in our political class and is a barometer of our rebellious nation. These revelations underscore just how far down our government has slide into corruption and tyranny towards the people. I believe this is the real tipping point and the epitaph on the American experiment.

I am not advocating that we Christians sit out this election and not participate. We still need to be discerning and cast a prayerful vote come November. But let's not delude ourselves any longer. There can be no revival of the best ideals of America without FIRST a spiritual revival in the hearts of the majority of it's citizens. Do you believe this will happen?

Many watchman on the wall are speculating that America is mystery Babylon, spoken about in the book of Revelation. It may well be so. I do believe the Lord raised up this nation to do the work of spreading the Gospel to every corner of the world. I believe in the noble ideals and intent of the Founding Fathers and in our Constitution. Yet I also know fallen Man can never craft a perfect system of government, under acknowledgment and reverence for God, free from the corrupting influence of Satan until Satan is dealt with and finally incarcerated by our Returning King Jesus.

The battle is, was and will always be spiritual and time is running out. The Lord continues to send selective judgments as He is separating the wheat from the chaff right now. Those among the discerning Remnant Church in America need to be deciding where they will spend their remaining time before the Lord returns for his church at the Rapture. It's a matter of priority and taking action.

Will you waste it by investing your time and attention in a futile effort to get another false savior elected or will you invest what time remains in growing closer to God, praying for the nation, the nation's leaders, our national institutions, the military, your state and local leaders, your pastor, church members, and family?

Will you choose to spent time sharing your testimony and the Good News of salvation through Jesus Christ, planting seeds of salvation? Everyone who hears this Truth now may still be saved through repentance of sin and allowing Jesus to rule and reign in their heart.

What would be a better epitaph for America? That we became mystery Babylon, or that we recognized the times and entered our finest hour by speaking God's Truth come what may?

It's time to choose.

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/tuitt1.html

daretuitt@gmail.com