Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Are Christians Under Spiritual Attack? Spiritual Warfare Is Real, Difficult, and Dangerous....

When contemplating the whole armour of God or reading it in Ephesians, it has been helpful for me to remember the role of Christ in each piece, for example feet shod with the gospel of peace, I think about how hard it is to walk barefoot on a rocky or hot or freezing ground. Foot protection is so important to be able to walk protected from the elements and comfortably. Since accepting Christ as my saviour, now the goal is to walk through each day in light of the fact that Jesus came to set us free from sin, heal our heart, take away spiritual blindness. Walking through each day with the gospel as a foundation for thinking and behaviour and speech, changes what that walk is like.
Another example is the helmet of salvation, keeping in remembrance that Jesus keeps us, the Father keeps us, the Holy Spirit seals us according to the bible: John 10:27-30, Eph 1:13-14, 4:29-30, This helmet is not of our making, but is made by God, as He is our rock, our fortress, our deliverer. When there is attack against us of not being good enough to be saved, then we can rely on the salvation that God has provided. God is our security.
Our salvation is not of works, lest any man should boast-Eph 2:8-10.
Look to the author and finisher of our faith, turning the mind to Him.
Ask in prayer for the intercession of the Holy Spirit, to pray for you along with your prayers.
In Romans 8 we learn the Holy Spirit does intercede for us according to the will of God. This is a great comfort.

Jesus has promised to never leave us or forsake us. He has sent the Holy Spirit to indwell us to help us.

John 14:15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16 "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Romans 8: 25 But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it. 26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

1 John 2:27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit-just as it has taught you, remain in him.