Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Are Coming Home My Bride - Urgent News - WW3 - Breaking News This Morning.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Still Small Voice
Published on Feb 14, 2016
It gets worse because U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter followed the Saudi announcement with a strong show of support asking our NATO allies to join a coalition to send ground troops into Syria! Ignoring Russia’s threat to declare war, the United States just upped the ante by threatening the Russians with all of NATO.

Re: You Are Coming Home My Bride - " Worldl War 3 - Turkey attacks....

"UPDATES ARE COMING IN FAST AND FURIOUS...PLEASE KEEP CHECKING UPDATES, SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATES AS THEY COME IN"

FIGHTING HAS BEGUN !!!! Turkey Shelling into Syria; Directly Attacking Syrian Arab Army and perimeter of Russian Base in Latakia

Post by U.S.Reporter - Feb 13, 2016

It appears that World War 3 is beginning right now. This morning, Turkish Artillery began shelling positions outside of Azzaz, Syria. Those positions are held by the Syrian Arab Army (legitimate, duly-elected government of Syria) and are NOT being aimed at ISIS terrorists! These are direct attacks by Turkey upon the lawful government forces of Syria.With their rebel pals falling to the legitimate government of Syria, Turkey has now begun shelling into Syria to aid their Rebel forces and ISIS Terrorists!

Sources on the ground inside Syria tell SuperStation95 that the Turks began a furious artillery barrage at about 6:00 AM eastern US time today. Turkey is attacking the Kurdish YPG .

It is unclear at this time, whether the YPG is pro-Bashar Assad and his duly elected government, but it is clear that YPG directly engaged and destroyed ISIS in past battles. So on the surface, it appears that YPG are the "good guys" and Turkey is attacking them!

It is not known if Russian air forces will engage the artillery firing into Syria because to do so would mean attacking those forces located inside Turkey. If Russia were to attack them - even though they have lawful cause to do so -- it is clear that Turkey would cry to NATO that they had been "attacked" and try to invoke Article 5 of the NATO self-defense agreement. That would require NATO to come to the defense of Turkey, thus engaging Russia directly.

One intelligence source in the US, who must remain anonymous - told SuperStation95 "This has disaster written all over it."

This is a fast developing story, and will be updated frequently today (13 February 2016). Check back often.

UPDATE: 12:10 PM EST -- Turkish Official boldly declares "major escalation will take place in Syria within 24 hours."

UPDATE: 12:32 PM EST -- Turkish warplanes are flying on the Turkey side of the Turkey/Syria Border, fast and low. Russian warplanes are flying on the Syrian side of the Turkey/Syria border. If any single one of these pilots flies across -- or fires across - the border, all hell is going break lose TODAY.

UPDATE 12:50 PM EST -- Kuwait caught moving troops and war gear into Turkey! A Kuwaiti Air Force C-17 Globemaster, no identification tracking, on final approach to IST Ataturk 5/23runway:Updates 1:30 PM EST --

YPG still is moving south of Azaz, Syria towards the town of Tel Rifat. This offensive appears coordinated with Russian Air Force.

BREAKING: Heavy clashes outside Tel Rifaat between YPG/SDF and Turkish backed jihadists!

Source in Efrin says they are OUTSIDE Tel Rifaat but offensive launched to retake it. Heavy clashes ongoing!

37 air raids at least by Russian Air Force on Til Rifaat today, now YPG/SDF will try to take it. It's been held by jihadists for long time.

URGENT: 1:56 PM Eastern US Time, 13 February 2016 --- Stratfor is now confirming Russia has dispatched a ship to the Mediterranean, to deliver NUCLEAR-TIPPED CRUISE MISSILES.

UPDATE 2:03 PM Eastern US Time -- Syrian Forces Commander Abu Omar told Russian news outlet "Sputnick" via electronic interview "Turkey is attacking us with mortars and rockets across the border. If the attacks continue, we will respond" http://haber.sol.org.tr/dunya/afp-turkiye-ypg-ussunu-top-atesiyle-vurdu-145795

PDATE 2:03 PM Eastern US Time -- Syrian Forces Commander Abu Omar told Russian news outlet "Sputnick" via electronic interview "Turkey is attacking us with mortars and rockets across the border. If the attacks continue, we will respond" http://haber.sol.org.tr/dunya/afp-turkiye-ypg-ussunu-top-atesiyle-vurdu-145795

UPDATE 2:34 PM Eastern US Time -- In an utterly UNPRECEDENTED move, Turkey has begun notifying NEWS AGENCIES (Like Ours) to make certain we are at worked and properly staffed tomorrow because there will be very big news and a huge escalation in Syria. This is amazing to us; governments don't do this sort of thing. They aren't saying exactly what will happen but the thought is a major air offensive with the Saudis ahead of ground troops. Some pathfinder forces are already on the ground in Syria

UPDATE 2:41 PM Eastern US Time -- Turkey is closing major roads near Syrian border and hospitals are being cleared.

URGENT UPDATE: 2:45 PM Eastern US Time -- UK military members told to cancel all plans and all leave, prepare for deployment to Syria!

UPDATE 2:49 PM Eastern US Time -- Turkish Military Artillery Forces have just begun yet another barrage of artillery fire into Syria; this one is directly targeting the Syrian Arab Army and is a direct attack upon the lawful government of Syria -- Turkey is now levying war upon Syria. Turkey attacked first. Turkey cannot expect to be able to invoke NATO Article 5 because Turkey attacked first.

Update 2:58 PM Eastern US Time -- An entire FLEET of Russian Antonov-124 cargo planes (the largest cargo planes in the world) have begun arriving in Syria carrying Russian Tanks, Nuclear-tipped artillery shells and other major warfighting gear. Within the last 90 minutes, TWO of these massive cargo aircraft have landed and began unloading. Other Antoniv's can be seen circling under the watchful eye of Russian warplanes as shown below:

Much more Latest Updates:
Read more:

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/886

Valerie & Clare--

Somehow, I feel much "more" hopeful now.

Perhaps that is why I saw that Valentine's Day angel (& Jesus' cross) early "this" morning. The angel was huge...plus you could make out his wings, torso, somewhat bended legs. I saw his knees slightly bended, as well as his robe drapped over his heel(s) & soles(s) of his feet. He was absolutely beautiful!!!

Jesus' cross, I could make out the horizontal & vertical beams; that didn't include the uppermost top beam above the horizontal beam. Whenever I see movies/or miniseries like Jesus of Nazareth, for which Robert Powell as Jesus, nailed to the cross. One doesn't really see that uppermost part of the vertical beam, does one!?

Anyhoo, this makes me wonder if Jesus was giving me a sign of His "very" soon return to Rapture us (His bride(s)), by sending me that angel to observe?

What say you, Valerie & Clare???

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie
"UPDATES ARE COMING IN FAST AND FURIOUS...PLEASE KEEP CHECKING UPDATES, SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATES AS THEY COME IN"

FIGHTING HAS BEGUN !!!! Turkey Shelling into Syria; Directly Attacking Syrian Arab Army and perimeter of Russian Base in Latakia

Post by U.S.Reporter - Feb 13, 2016

It appears that World War 3 is beginning right now. This morning, Turkish Artillery began shelling positions outside of Azzaz, Syria. Those positions are held by the Syrian Arab Army (legitimate, duly-elected government of Syria) and are NOT being aimed at ISIS terrorists! These are direct attacks by Turkey upon the lawful government forces of Syria.With their rebel pals falling to the legitimate government of Syria, Turkey has now begun shelling into Syria to aid their Rebel forces and ISIS Terrorists!

Sources on the ground inside Syria tell SuperStation95 that the Turks began a furious artillery barrage at about 6:00 AM eastern US time today. Turkey is attacking the Kurdish YPG .

It is unclear at this time, whether the YPG is pro-Bashar Assad and his duly elected government, but it is clear that YPG directly engaged and destroyed ISIS in past battles. So on the surface, it appears that YPG are the "good guys" and Turkey is attacking them!

It is not known if Russian air forces will engage the artillery firing into Syria because to do so would mean attacking those forces located inside Turkey. If Russia were to attack them - even though they have lawful cause to do so -- it is clear that Turkey would cry to NATO that they had been "attacked" and try to invoke Article 5 of the NATO self-defense agreement. That would require NATO to come to the defense of Turkey, thus engaging Russia directly.

One intelligence source in the US, who must remain anonymous - told SuperStation95 "This has disaster written all over it."

This is a fast developing story, and will be updated frequently today (13 February 2016). Check back often.

UPDATE: 12:10 PM EST -- Turkish Official boldly declares "major escalation will take place in Syria within 24 hours."

UPDATE: 12:32 PM EST -- Turkish warplanes are flying on the Turkey side of the Turkey/Syria Border, fast and low. Russian warplanes are flying on the Syrian side of the Turkey/Syria border. If any single one of these pilots flies across -- or fires across - the border, all hell is going break lose TODAY.

UPDATE 12:50 PM EST -- Kuwait caught moving troops and war gear into Turkey! A Kuwaiti Air Force C-17 Globemaster, no identification tracking, on final approach to IST Ataturk 5/23runway:Updates 1:30 PM EST --

YPG still is moving south of Azaz, Syria towards the town of Tel Rifat. This offensive appears coordinated with Russian Air Force.

BREAKING: Heavy clashes outside Tel Rifaat between YPG/SDF and Turkish backed jihadists!

Source in Efrin says they are OUTSIDE Tel Rifaat but offensive launched to retake it. Heavy clashes ongoing!

37 air raids at least by Russian Air Force on Til Rifaat today, now YPG/SDF will try to take it. It's been held by jihadists for long time.

URGENT: 1:56 PM Eastern US Time, 13 February 2016 --- Stratfor is now confirming Russia has dispatched a ship to the Mediterranean, to deliver NUCLEAR-TIPPED CRUISE MISSILES.

UPDATE 2:03 PM Eastern US Time -- Syrian Forces Commander Abu Omar told Russian news outlet "Sputnick" via electronic interview "Turkey is attacking us with mortars and rockets across the border. If the attacks continue, we will respond" http://haber.sol.org.tr/dunya/afp-turkiye-ypg-ussunu-top-atesiyle-vurdu-145795

PDATE 2:03 PM Eastern US Time -- Syrian Forces Commander Abu Omar told Russian news outlet "Sputnick" via electronic interview "Turkey is attacking us with mortars and rockets across the border. If the attacks continue, we will respond" http://haber.sol.org.tr/dunya/afp-turkiye-ypg-ussunu-top-atesiyle-vurdu-145795

UPDATE 2:34 PM Eastern US Time -- In an utterly UNPRECEDENTED move, Turkey has begun notifying NEWS AGENCIES (Like Ours) to make certain we are at worked and properly staffed tomorrow because there will be very big news and a huge escalation in Syria. This is amazing to us; governments don't do this sort of thing. They aren't saying exactly what will happen but the thought is a major air offensive with the Saudis ahead of ground troops. Some pathfinder forces are already on the ground in Syria

UPDATE 2:41 PM Eastern US Time -- Turkey is closing major roads near Syrian border and hospitals are being cleared.

URGENT UPDATE: 2:45 PM Eastern US Time -- UK military members told to cancel all plans and all leave, prepare for deployment to Syria!

UPDATE 2:49 PM Eastern US Time -- Turkish Military Artillery Forces have just begun yet another barrage of artillery fire into Syria; this one is directly targeting the Syrian Arab Army and is a direct attack upon the lawful government of Syria -- Turkey is now levying war upon Syria. Turkey attacked first. Turkey cannot expect to be able to invoke NATO Article 5 because Turkey attacked first.

Update 2:58 PM Eastern US Time -- An entire FLEET of Russian Antonov-124 cargo planes (the largest cargo planes in the world) have begun arriving in Syria carrying Russian Tanks, Nuclear-tipped artillery shells and other major warfighting gear. Within the last 90 minutes, TWO of these massive cargo aircraft have landed and began unloading. Other Antoniv's can be seen circling under the watchful eye of Russian warplanes as shown below:

Much more Latest Updates:
Read more:

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/886

UPDATE 3:17 PM Eastern US Time 13 February 2016 -- Russian Air Force Strategic Bomber/Tanker HF Voice Net "BALANS" Heavily Active with numerous fighter jets arranging re-fueling on their trip from northwestern Russia to Syria. NUMEROUS NUMEROUS Russian Fighter Jets in the air enroute to Syria right now

UPDATE 3:20 PM Eastern US Time -- THIRD Antoniv-124 Cargo Jet landing in Syria . . . many more circling or enroute to supply Russian Military Forces again what is now believed to be IMMINENT ATTACK By Saudi Arabia, Turkey and others. War likely to start by Tomorrow, Sunday, 14 February 2016 . . . . . . . . .

UPDATE 3:40 PM Eastern US Time --- Turkish artillery in Hayat, Turkey is targeting Syrian Arab Army positions near #Latakia. Syria. This is an additional line of attack by Turkey, directly against the lawful army of the duly-elected government of Syria. Turkey and Syria are now in a de facto state of war.

UPDATE 3:45 PM Eastern US Time -- FLASH: Turkish artillery has begun hitting Syrian Army positions in northern #Syria

UPDATE 3:51 PM Eastern US Time -- Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu says "Syrian Kurdish militia must withdraw from area around Azaz in northern Syria." (Did you get that? The TURKISH foreign minister is telling certain people in ANOTHER COUNTRY, that they must leave their country because TURKEY says so! What balls!)

UPDATE 4:01 PM Eastern US Time -- The Foreign Minister of Saudi Arabia has told CNN "Assad will leave — have no doubt about it. He will either leave by a political process or he will be removed by force." (Did you get that? The foreign minister of SAUDI ARABIA is deciding who can be the duly-elected President of ANOTHER COUNTRY, Syria!! What Balls!)

UPDATE 4:25 PM Eastern US Time -- SuperStation95 has consulted with military experts who told us "Turkey is ready to deploy some 18,000 troops with substantial artillery and air support to occupy a 30-kilometer deep territory across the border running from the city of Jarabulus westward to the city of Azaz. The operation would cover an area under ISIS control, and it would provide a direct military assistance to terrorists and facilitate establishing of a buffer zone for the vestiges of their forces in Northern Syria. It would drastically escalate the tensions with the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and the predominantly Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). However, the Turkish military is fully capable of completing the first move aimed to push the SAA and the SDF from the aforementioned area and occupy a significant part of Northern Syria.

This step will likely face a hard answer of the Russian military grouping located in the country. The Russian land and navy air-defense systems and fighter jets are fully capable to neutralize the Turkish air force which will allow the Syrian government to counter-attack the Turkish intervention forces. Thus, the anti-terrorist forces will get a chance to exercise a counter-attack which will be likely supported by the Russian Aerospace Defense Forces."

UPDATE 4:43 PM Eastern US Time -- Turkey has now opened fire with artillery against FOUR separate Geographic zones inside Syria.

UPDATE 4:50 PM Eastern US Time -- Qatar-i warplanes Have arrived with Saudi Arabia warplanes at Incirlik Airbase in Turkey -- Air Attacks upon Syria deemed "Imminent"

UPDATE 4:53 PM Eastern US Time -- Russia has increased the Alert Level for its entire military.

UPDATE 5:00 PM Eastern US Time -- Turkish Artillery is shelling Deir Jamal, Syria and Malikiyah, Syria

Former Turkish Foreign Minister Yasar Yakis has warned that Turkey may risk losing a portion of its own territory should it decide to intervene militarily in Syria amid an intensified military campaign by regime forces backed by Russia.

UPDATE: 5:57 PM Eastern US Time -- Russia is amassing military supplies in its Southern Military District - high alert

UPDATE 5:58 PM Eastern US Time -- Eyewitnesses: The Main highway from Kerch to Simferopol, Crimea is completely LOADED with huge military convoys and trucks carrying VAST amounts of heavy military hardware to the Black Sea Port at Simferopol. The road has a traffic back-up two-hundred eight kilometers long (208 KM) made up of 100% military convoys.

UPDATE 6:04 PM Eastern US Time -- BREAKING: Turkey confirms that its artillery targeted Syrian regime positions in Latakia (This is now an actual admission by the sovereign government of Turkey that it has deliberately attacked the forces of the legitimate and sovereign government of Syria. Without cause or justification, Turkey has begun a war. )

UPDATE 6:16 PM Eastern US Time -- URGENT: Turkish artillery renews attack on Syrian govt army positions in Aleppo

UPDATE 7:13 PM Eastern US Time -- Reports from border town Kilis, Turkey: Heavy shelling still continues towards positions inside Syria.

Tammy S
Valerie & Clare--

Perhaps that is why I saw that Valentine's Day angel (& Jesus' cross) early "this" morning. The angel was huge...plus you could make out his wings, torso, somewhat bended legs. I saw his knees slightly bended, as well as his robe drapped over his heel(s) & soles(s) of his feet. He was absolutely beautiful!!!

Jesus' cross, I could make out the horizontal & vertical beams; that didn't include the uppermost top beam above the horizontal beam. Whenever I see movies/or miniseries like Jesus of Nazareth, for which Robert Powell as Jesus, nailed to the cross. One doesn't really see that uppermost part of the vertical beam, does one!?

Anyhoo, this makes me wonder if Jesus was giving me a sign of His "very" soon return to Rapture us (His bride(s)), by sending me that angel to observe?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy Thanks for sharing your vision with us, incredible. The cross could be a sign of a Major World War...!

The other day, the strangest thing happened, I had the front door wide opened because my husband was carrying in the groceries, when all of a sudden a "sparrow's feather", flew inside our house as a small breeze brushed by. I picked it up and thought it was quiet odd, as this has never happened before. Just might be another sign, that our Rapture "flight is at hand", or that the Lord is showing me, not to worry about anything because God is going to take care of us. After all the Lord looks after the sparrows needs, according to scripture, therefore, there is no doubt He will take care of us and our needs.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Syria conflict: Turkey presses on with assault on Kurds

A Turkish assault on positions claimed by Kurdish fighters in northern Syria has continued into a second day. On Saturday, Turkey began shelling the militia, which it says is linked to the banned Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK). The YPG militia, which is based in Syria, has rejected a demand by Turkey to leave areas it has seized, saying Islamists would return if it left.

Read more:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35572747

Syria calls for UN action on Turkish attacks on Kurds

2 hours ago

Syria has condemned Turkish military action against Kurdish fighters in northern Syria described it as a violation of its sovereignty.
It called on the UN Security Council to take action.
Turkey carried out a second day of shelling on Sunday of Kurdish forces advancing in northern Aleppo province.

Ankara views the Kurdish militia in Syria as allied to the outlawed PKK, which has carried out a decades-long campaign for autonomy in Turkey.
But the United States and others back the Kurdish militia in Syria, the YPG, in its fight against the so-called Islamic State (IS) group.

Syria has accused Turkey of violating its sovereignty by backing "al-Qaeda-linked terrorists" in the north and has warned it has a right to respond.
"Turkish artillery shelling of Syrian territory constitutes direct support to the armed terrorist organisations," the Syrian government said in letters to the UN Secretary General and the Security Council's Chairman.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35576153

Valerie
Tammy S
Valerie & Clare--

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy Thanks for sharing your vision with us, incredible. The cross could be a sign of a Major World War...!

The other day, the strangest thing happened, I had the front door wide opened because my husband was carrying in the groceries, when all of a sudden a "sparrow's feather", flew inside our house as a small breeze brushed by. I picked it up and thought it was quiet odd, as this has never happened before. Just might be another sign, that our Rapture "flight is at hand", or that the Lord is showing me, not to worry about anything because God is going to take care of us. After all the Lord looks after the sparrows needs, according to scripture, therefore, there is no doubt He will take care of us and our needs.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

You're absolutely right on, re: God's eye being on the sparrow...so we know He's watching over us.

Here is Lynda Randle singing "His Eye Is On The Sparrow", which I think fits appropriately into our replies to each other...as well as our fellow RFTH family members too.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. BTW, that wasn't a vision I had. I actually saw the above mentioned Valentine's Day angel & Jesus' cross, outside my frontroom window.

Thanks Tammy for the video Valerie

STUNNING DEVELOPMENTS: Syria / Russia / Turkey / Saudi Arabia Situation Changed DRAMATICALLY TODAY -- War very near

Post by Newsroom - Feb 15, 2016

Staggering and dangerous developments in the Middle East on 15 February. Raging battles, furious politics. War draws nearer each HOUR!

Here is what your Mass Media has failed to tell you about the rapidly expanding conflict which is leading directly to World War 3. Perhaps only days away.

Read more at:

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/901

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Thursday, 18 February 2016 00:57

General: China ‘must prepare for war over North Korea’s rocket launch and nuclear tests’

War over North Korea's nuclear bomb and missile programs is a foregone conclusion and China must prepare for war says one of its Generals.

Speaking on the deterioration of the security situation after North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s recent nuclear and satellite tests, Major General Wang Haiyun said in an article on Tuesday that China must “take strong counter measures” as it faced various threats.

must adjust the force deployment along northeastern borders ... and prepare militarily and diplomatically for all potential risks as soon as possible,” Wang said in the Global Times, a newspaper under the Communist Party mouthpiece People’s Daily.

Wang, a former military attaché to Russia, is a senior consultant at the China Society for International Strategy, a think tank headed by Sun Jianguo, deputy chief of Joint Staff of the Central Military Commission.

The threats Wang named – besides North Korea’s tests – included the United States’ decision to send an aircraft carrier, strategic bombers and nuclear submarines to South Korean and Japanese bases, and the deployment of an anti-ballistic missile system in South Korea.

Wang’s comments came as foreign vice-minister Zhang Yesui pledged support for a strong resolution at the UN Security Council to punish Pyongyang after its rocket launch and nuclear test. “We support a new and strong resolution,” Zhang said on Tuesday.

In the article, Wang suggested that China start planning to deal with potential cross-border nuclear pollution were the US, Japan or South Korea to strike North Korean facilities, as well as to prepare for a massive influx of refugees or guerrillas from the North.

Wang said Beijing must persuade Pyongyang against developing nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, and that North Korea would face a “national disaster” if war broke out.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/author/973-newsroom